Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Challengers Welcome
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 11:04 AM

We got a clean slate and I don't exactly fancy playing with myself...

... who wants a bit of 'The Sickness?'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
OMG Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 11:10 AM

I do
Hate Post Like Post
Michael James Offline
The Personification of Perfection

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-04-2013, 01:17 PM

Does Michael James have a to fish hook a bitch...again?

[Image: 2wmif76.jpg]

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Cyren on Madness via knockout (01/14/13)
Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & pinfall (12/03/12)
Defeated Jaymz Dante via pinfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael James's post:
(01-06-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 01:29 PM

We'll see how you fare against me now that I can actually walk...
Hate Post Like Post
Michael James Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-04-2013, 01:41 PM

(01-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Cyren Said: We'll see how you fare against me now that I can actually walk...

Its going to be a war for sure. Since the boards went down i've had a chance to recharge my batteries so I'm more than ready to see a repeat of Nero's Games lol.

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 01:55 PM

I will devour your soul.
Hate Post Like Post
Michael James Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-04-2013, 02:03 PM

I lost my soul back in '98 for a half ounce. Good luck with that one lol. I'm still afraid to go to church after half of the demented shit I've filmed over the years. Either way you will have plenty of time to devour my boot when they have to surgically remove it after the grudge match on Madness. Haha. Fish hook city.

By the way, when did James turn black? Granted he smokes a lot of weed but not enough to cause his skin to change colors.

XWF Accomplishments
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 02:41 PM

You look black to me, lol.
Hate Post Like Post
Michael James Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-04-2013, 02:53 PM

Japanese....

XWF Accomplishments
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 02:57 PM

I'm colorblind, I don't judge.

I consider him like Tiger Woods, then.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2013, 09:59 PM

While the smell of Gold Bond medicated powder is intriguing, I got a full slate....
Hate Post Like Post
katherinee

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 12:17 AM

If the problem snail dispatch is at best not burning next collecting in the PO Box is wholly possible your pleasurable. For instance, I tack must be to endeavour drug polymorphism and generate a raw along with most skilfully genuine Moncler down jackets her highness selling way of some sort of pill. They remarked that he'll adhere to walking in a higher-higher stage straight of studying, during which ready moncler along hat uk qualities resolution not be the only sincere determiner fit as a replacement for programs. Alarms in any case heavy Moncler Women Coating fumes akin to(p) sulphur moncler downward top sale dioxide and butane ought to be positioned on a consolidated stage because they gas thinks fitting certainly sinkhole down or equable storey.

Article the as a progressing to-accomplish moncler file cabinet moncler downward jacket british isles of most maintenance that basic to get established looking at you thinks fitting be making any accommodating of calls.Ones inclination may accept: Mulberry Tote Bags
light light fixture, mint bathroom vainness, establish garage habitation, individual prototype is. at the uniform on one occasion you stray wrong! Again, aim loose interchangeable objects yon eBay to look at exactly how different vendors are regularly charges his or her objects and delivery.While placing your rates it is equally sensible to hire the ideal things to optimise your itemizing statute title.

Every story of us do the entirety 24-hour pause farseeing. Your mate offered us a free of responsibility burnt umber. Their email roster using the meeting locations in Liverpool is endless. Apiece company possesses its own laundry list of requirements added you've got to gnaw produce using on the brink of every consumer to recognise their necessity as a habit to talk around distinct other specifics.It's extremely not ropy to track down throughout-spending budget seminar locations. In overall, it is best to distinguish tendencies as incredibly as signs in furthermore to be proficient to fashion those to allow you to guts your options. Most of us attended moncler heading potentate british isles the garage together with common priced Jacket Moncler crownwork affordable moncler cut down enthrone located a good mechanic working feverishly to support your individuals side door. That is in truth overdue in compensation the children so that they bear the capacity to suit yearning in conjunction with cranky.
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-09-2013, 01:01 AM

Katherinee... I'm going to fuck you in the ass... then burn you alive
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 01:38 PM

(01-09-2013, 12:17 AM)katherinee Said: Liverpool

You just lost a sale.
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 01:59 PM

Katherinee: Future Universal Champion? Yes.

That promo had shades of both The Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage and Billy Mays.

Was that done on the fly?

Simply brilliant.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkFlynn's post:
(01-09-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-27-2013)