Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?)
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-12-2014, 12:39 AM

Father: It seems Mr. Gilmour has an issue, but I'm all out of tissues. You seem like the perfect candidate to challenge my own personal demon Asylum! You're so busy with these other men hoping they will spare you the time of day, claimin false excuses to cover your own forthcomings. Peter you should prove to them you are better! Asylum vs Peter Gilmour! Maybe if you squash a new talent you will open their eyes, but be warned Asylum is no pushover. Place your bets for his rousing tale!! Come along, Pete, don't be shy!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-12-2014, 01:32 AM

you 2 LOSERS need to shut up. Im in no mood to talk to a bunch of J O B B E R S!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-12-2014, 04:05 AM

Petey, I already told you I will face you one on one. You're still whining and bitching. If I remain the champion then I will take you on.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-12-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-12-2014, 06:13 AM

then lets set a date for your burial steven ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:

01-12-2014, 01:58 PM

Father: Oh my dear sir, the only losers we have here are the fans who do not get to witness the great prowess of Peter Gilmour taking on the newest monster of the XWF, Asylum. What is a stepping stone if not something heavy you must put your foot upon to get across to the good side. Think of my boy as just that. You obviously have no choice to face Davids soon as there are multiple others getting their shot. Come along and have a go, you may win a prize! Pass this offer up and risk more ridicule from the entire roster. Peter Gilmour, afraid of a new face or as you spelled very loudly a J.O.B.B.E.R?
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-12-2014, 02:44 PM

Whenever you want Peter, I must defeat John Austin first.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-12-2014, 10:47 PM

good luck with that steven and to that kane wannabe, didnt i already beat u?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:

01-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Father: Well it seems I've struck a cord with the young Peter Gilmour. Allow me to handle this situation the best I can. Number 1. You have not beaten me for I am Father not the beast, Asylum. Which brings me to the point that you have not beaten Asylum either considering how he has yet to have his first match with the XWF. You obviously have a hearing issue my boy, I suggest you get that checked before someone says something that could mean life or death for you. That seems to be anything, although, considering how much you speak of killing and murder. Son, I've seen Death first hand and you are not him. Number 2. You feel that blurring the lines will get you somewhere and refer to Asylum as this Kane fellow and that he is a wannabe of that. Would you prefer me to say you are a wannabe of another professional wrestler who resembles your looks? No, because I would not find myself dumbing down my IQ to that of the level of a neanderthal. You back away from a fight that I offer to you that could be simple from my words and even from yours. So, go ahead enlighten me with your one to fifteen word responses. Everyone is on the edge of their seats to hear. You may have just lost the only person who was inviting to you this very moment.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-12-2014, 11:00 PM

what moment was that? was it IN THIS MOMENT?

if not dont bother me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:

01-12-2014, 11:07 PM

Father: Fourteen words. Fourteen ladies and gentlemen! Step right up and see the amazing Peter Gilmour try to speak with purpose and humility! See the amazing thought out plans of the mind of Peter. See him never back down from a fight! See him go toe to toe with the greatest of the greats and...WIN!!!

You see I am a Carny type man, this is what we do when we need to get people to pay to see things. They hear my voice all powerful and exuberant. They give me the cash and they step into the tent to see a piece of cardboard taped to a dog making it seem like it has wings. Astonishing! They get angry and demand their money back. I send Asylum after them and they are gone. You are no better than the dog, Peter. I'd rather you be the people with outward emotions and anger. Instead you think you are clever and you push me away. I feel myself slowing falling into the black hole that is Peter Gilmour. For this Asylum and I have better places to be.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Asylum's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-12-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-12-2014, 11:08 PM

In this moment sucks. Gilmour, you're a whiny little punk for real. Why can't you get this simple concept? Quit crying every time you lose a match, and try and better yourself. You keep up this attitude and you'll never be a champion again. So, quit acting like a child in a store whose mommy said no, and become a man. For real, otherwise I won't even waste my time preparing for our match. You're not worth the shit I leave on my toilet paper.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-12-2014), Asylum (01-12-2014), Theo Pryce (01-13-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-12-2014, 11:36 PM

why dont u all suck my dick and go fuck off?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-12-2014, 11:48 PM

You are such a master linguist. Why don't you and that Linguini Maximus Issacs have philosophical debate on the idealogies of Martin Luther vs those of Henry Tudor VIII in terms of religious reformation. I'd love to see that, since you both mastered English so well. You insolent whelp. And by the way, you ruined my high, bitch.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Theo Pryce (01-13-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 03:47 AM

Damn, a lot of guys here are pulling the ever original Rose card on Gilly, whilst also claiming she has a dick. I never knew the shemale fetish was all the rage in the XWF; I thought it was only Barney Green territory. No wonder he left, you guys all clamouring over his sloppy seconds is just embarrassing.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Neonero's post:
Morbid Angel (01-13-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-13-2014), Scott Charlotte (01-13-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-13-2014), Theo Pryce (01-13-2014), Wallace Witasick (01-13-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-13-2014, 11:09 AM

*applauds*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post