Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-26-2024, 02:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP for Mr. XWF ;)
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-20-2013, 06:07 PM

Mr. XWF haha, I'd say it’s a pleasure to meet you but I'm afraid you'd take that as me wanting to pleasure your "MASSIVE COCK". Love the Caps lock by the way, compensating much?

Now there is no doubt you've established yourself here Mr. XWF, hell I heard about you before I even joined. But you aren't known for your cunning, your intellect, or your actual wrestling skill. No you're known for your admittedly hilarious, but perverse sense of humor.

You're nothing but a joke Mr. XWF, this is all a dream that you wish you never have to wake from. I'm here to tell you that I'm your nightmare, and I'm not a One Hit Wonder ;) like you Mr. XWF, no, I'm a recurring nightmare.

I will fill your mind with fears that you have yet to experience, and I'm not talking about you going to second base with a tranny, which let’s be honest, you've probably done. No, I will make you and all other superstars here in the XWF wish that you could just wake up. I'm like inception but darker, a nightmare within a nightmare, you may think you've escaped me but you will only dive deeper into the depths of your own despair.

Mr. XWF I hope you're ready this Saturday night, because you won't be hitting ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! No, you will simply hit rock bottom as I stand over your disgruntled castrated carcass with a sendoff fit for a "champion" like yourself.

I'm not here to play any games, I'm simply here to hurt people. I tried to warn you all that you weren't ready for Agony, maybe you just can't take a hint.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post