Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW CAN YOU SUCK THAT ................ NIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2014, 07:44 PM

Can ya can ya can ya suh-meeeeeelllll-LALALALAAAOOOOWWWW

OWWW

OWW

OW

OW
OW
OW
OWWWWWWWWWNIGGA I'LL BE ALL UP IN YO CRAZKA ASS CRAZY FUOWEKPIN PWIEN PIN WIENPFSDPIDFU DPPGINDFGDF DING DSPWIN PING PINGAY LAYDA YPAE NPINFIENIP YA DIG?

B LOW M E NIGGA B LOW M E NIGGA

E

U L-EYE N PEESE OF SHEET

Nothing going on up there. Pay attention down here right under my sack. Smell that? SNIFF THAT SHIT because you are going to be getting a heaping helping of that nut sack in yo face!

4 + Y + PIN x 89 - 3 + 23pins x 44 = 284,910 if pin wasn't pin without any x's but still counting the plus minuses pinned up in your fizzace like a bizzitch nigga!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-09-2014, 09:05 PM

Can ya can ya can ya suh-meeeeeelllll-LALALALAAAOOOOWWWW

OWWW

OWW

OW

OW
OW
OW
OWWWWWWWWWNIGGA I'LL BE ALL U P IN YO CRAZKA ASS CRAZY FUOWEKPIN PWIEN PIN WIENPFSDPIDFU DPPGINDFGDF DING DSPWIN PING PINGAY LAYDA YPAE NPINFIENIP YA DIG?

(7 "pins" forwards and one backwards)
(PWIEN sounds like Pin, PWIN sounds like Pin, PAE N sounds like pin. LAY is what someone does when they get pinned)

B LOW M E NIGGA B LOW M E NIGGA

(B LOW M E sounds like "below me" which is what happens when someone is pinned. One person is on top and the other is below you)

E

U L-EYE N PEESE OF SHEET

(L-EYE N sounds like "lying" which is what someone does when they get pinned. They are lying down)

Nothing going on up there. Pay attention down here right under my sack. Smell that? SNIFF THAT SHIT because you are going to be getting a heaping helping of that nut sack in yo face!

(going on up there can be reference as someone being pinned and the "down here right under" as well)

4 + Y + PIN x 89 - 3 + 23pins x 44 = 284,910 if pin wasn't pin without any x's but still counting the plus minuses pinned up in your fizzace like a bizzitch nigga!

(6 versions of the word pin)
(All the number combos have to deal some way with the word pin, somehow, I just know it damn it haha!!! so I highlight all of them and they could just be irrelevant haha)

In your sig is the words "You'll be looking up" which is what someone does when they get pinned

After solving Mr. XWF's collegiate math equation, John sends one to Mr. XWF. What is K+I+C+K equal? ....A kickout and John runs away hoping not solve any more math because he hates math!

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-10-2014, 12:19 PM

There is a floating transparent phrase off to the lower left of the screen when the thread is first opened. Only can be seen when highlighted.

میں آپ پن آپ کا احاطہ کرے گا اور میں تم کو کچلنے گامجھے اس ککٹ کیر پمپ بروچ ڈھاکنا دوموہی چھیوالگانا چوبہ کوچنا مزید یہ کہ چسنی

When checked in translator, there's at least 1 pin in there.

John Austin trips over Mr. XWF's dick which somehow was laying across his path even though Mr. XWF was far behind him. Mr. XWF uses this chance to pounce and a ref magically appears...

...THREE!!!

New Champ: Mr. XWF

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post