Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Gold Standard (RP 2)
Nature Boy Ric Flair

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2014, 06:11 AM

January 09, 2014 = 9:00 AM

We begin at the home of one Nature Boy Ric Flair, in Charlotte, North Carolina. How do we know it's Ric Flair, well it is the biggest house, on the biggest hill, in the biggest part of town of course. We see his home is decorated with the finest things one man can buy for himself. The finest paintings hang perfectly along the walls. Statues created by some of the worlds famous artists sit side by side among the mantle piece. We find Ric Flair sitting in his living room, the fire-place burns brighter than ever. He can be see looking at his lap-top and of the previous promos from guys like Morbid Angel and Sid Feder. He shakes his head in disgust and places the lap-top down on the glass coffee table in-front of him. He looks up at the camera giving off the multimillion dollar smile.

After signing with XWF, I have took the time to comb through the roster and see what the talent level is like and may I say that we are in for one wild ride. You see, I am making my debut this Monday and it could be against anybody. But let's face it, no one can go toe to toe with the sixty minute man.

Morbid Angel, the demonic demon of fleet street. After looking up and down the Madness roster, I am not surprised you try to take the cheap way out and picking fun of my age. I was going up and down the world, sun up to sun down before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's little eye. I have seen the guys like you come and go that speak of the Devil and his demonic ways and it just shows you have to hide behind some kind of force instead of manning up and taking on the Nature Boy....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sid Feder, our European Champion, don't even get me started pal. Another title reign I don't deserve? yeah I heard your little comment and you need to realize something. What I done in the past for all those other promotions is great and legendary but this is the XWF. I came here to re-write history and take on the best this company has to offer, champion or not. I look around and see you holding a title that honors great merit and yet you treat it like some second rate knock-off. Who cares about Europe? you ask. Have you ever partied it up and styled and profiled around Italy, Spain, or London, no you haven't. When you go sixty minutes in the ring and in the bed, come barking back up my tree but until then, I got more important people to take care of.

Levi Storm, all your model like features may get you the ladies but until you go out there and show me what you have in the ring, you are just like all the others. You claim you have been through some of the toughest Mixed Martial Arts camps in the world? Brother, when I broke into the business, I had to train in a barn, in the freezing cold winter months of Minnesota; so don't talk to me about how hard it was training. If we ever face off, you will realize why I am the dirtiest player in the game.

Caliban and some young punk named Frodo? It seems like you two have different ideas in mind this Monday, so I will leave you two with this word of advice. To be the man, you have to beat the man and fellas, you are looking at him. When you two are done crying over who is the better man, come take on the Nature Boy one time.....WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

All the women want to be with me and all the men want to be like me. I have been doing this longer than anyone else in the world and I am damn good at it. I rode with the best and went sixty minutes every night. I may have faced off with legends and am a former six-teen time World Heavyweight Champion but that is the past and this is now. I am going to change the face of history and my climb to the top, starts this Monday night. I don't care if its Morbid, Storm, Caliban, Feder, the popcorn guy, the guy who runs the camera, whoever because I'm Ric Flair, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin' son of a gun...If you don't like it, learn to love it because I will be here for a long...long time...WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Flair holds up four fingers and gives off another "WOOO". The camera zooms in on the rings that lay perfectly across his fingers. The diamonds and the gold shine perfectly in the camera as we close out
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Nature Boy Ric Flair's post:
John Austin (01-10-2014), Morbid Angel (01-09-2014)