Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tiny RP for guest ref match
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 05:32 PM

I sit on the washing machine and let it vibrate my balls as I watch a television. Looks like I'm booked to be the guest ref of a match this week! Great!

Mr. XWF: Who the fuuuuuuuuck does this lil' nigga Agony think he is attacking this boy with the big ol' dick right in his moment of glory? THOSE NORTH KOREAN MUDDAFUCKAZ LOVED MY ASS! THEY ALSO LOVED MY COCK! THEN HERE COMES THIS SICK FUCK WHO THINKS IT'S COOL TO WEAR A MASK AND HE ATTACKS ME! HE COCK-CUFFED ME AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY SENSITIVE COCK BECAUSE HE SAW I JUST FINISHED HAVING MY WAY WITH SARAH SAINT JAMES!

I adjust the way I'm sitting on the washing machine and it really starts to vibrate my balls very nicely. Oooooh that f-f-f-f-feeeeels g-g-g-g-goooood.

Mr. XWF: Well guess what Agony! WHEN I REF YOUR MATCH THIS WEEK I'M NOT GOING TO BE IN A SMALL AND SENSITIVE STATE! OH NO! THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK WILL BE COMPLETELY SWOLLEN AND BUSTIN' OUT HIS BRITCHES FOR YOU! I AIN'T CALLIN' THIS SHIT DOWN THE MIDDLE. I SURE AS FUCK AIN'T GONNA BE FAIR! I'M GONNA SHOVE MY BIG DIRTY COCK WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE AND THEN I'M GOING TO COCK-CUFF YOU TO YOUR OPPONENT AND DOUBLE-ROCK BOTTOM BOTH YO' ASSES!

The washing machine switches cycles and stops shaking around. That sucks. I hop off and rub myself just right like a boy with a big dick knows he's gotta do every now and then to keep things from getting too backed up and too plump.

Mr. XWF: Agony when I ref your match I'm going to have you beggin' me for my anaconda vice grip and I ain't talkin' about some submission hold that involved the arms.......OH NO! I'M TALKING ABOUT ADMIRAL APPENDAGE CHOKING YOU OUT WITH HIS MASSIVE COCK! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEELLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE PEOPLE'S COCK IS ABOUT TO STUFF IN YOUR TURKEY LOOKIN' BODY! STOVE TOP AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!

I stop to think if I've forgotten to mention anything important and then I just shrug and turn off the camera so you guys don't have to watch be beat my meat.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post