Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 1/06/2014
Morgan Eldred Offline
Co-GM of Madness

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2014, 10:47 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: January 6th, 2014
Arena: Tampa Bay Times Forum
City: Tampa Bay, Florida

The pyro explodes in showers of lime green explosions all around the Tampa Bay Times Forum as Madness hits the air! The crowd is feeling electric tonight, exploding in cheers, much like the pyro all around them!

JOEY STYLES: “Happy New Year! We are LIVE from Tampa Bay, Florida! We’re SOL OUT, all except for one seat. No lie. One ticket!

I am Joey Styles, your voice of Madness, and we have a jam-packed show in store for you all tonight! Join us as John Austin takes on The Congregation’s Amos James, Jr.! And for our MAIN EVENT, we have reigning European Champion Sid Feder taking on the nigh-unstoppable Mr. Supernova in a match for the European Title!

But right here, right now, we have our opening contest! Tag team match! Let’s go!”

“Satisfied” by Stan SB plays.

JOEY STYLES: “First up tonight is Marshall Cage, with manager Christie Kitana by his side. The gamer with a heart of gold is going to have to pull out all the stops if he wants to pick up a win tonight.”

“Part of Your World” by Darren Criss plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And his partner, the ever-impressive star of the future, Tri Bute! Last week, we saw Tri Bute pick up a future TV title shot. See what I did there?”

“Lithium” by Evanescence plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And the first of their opponents tonight, it’s Kinja Tay, accompanied by…The Doctor. This massive fellow’s a newcomer to the XWF, so I look forward to seeing what he brings to the table!”

“Still Counting” by Volbeat plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And his partner for the night, ‘The Dark Prince,’ Jason Rider. He, too, is an XWF rookie, so let’s hope he hits harder than he looks like he can.”

Marshall Cage & Tri Bute
- vs -
Kinja Tay & Jason Rider
Standard Tag Rules

The match starts off with Marshall Cage taking on Jason Rider. The bell rings, and Madness’s first match of the night is underway! Cage charges in with some painful looking kicks to the left calf of Rider, who is forced into his friendly corner, though no tag is made. Not wanting to contend with the potential damage that the monstrous Kinja might dish out, Cage allows Rider his space. Rider emerges from the corner, and the opponents lock up in the center of the ring. Rider forces the break by whipping Cage into the ropes. Coming off the rebound, Cage floors Rider with a running punch, but Rider is quickly back on his feet, only to be hit with another running punch!

Rider climbs back to his feet, and Cage takes advantage with a spinning back kick to the gut. Rider doubles over, and Cage hits him with a jawbreaker! Clutching his mouth, Rider backs into a corner. Cage sees this as a glowing opportunity, and rushes the corner, only for Rider to dodge aside! Cage slams into the corner, and Rider rolls him up with a schoolboy pin!

Kick out by Cage! Rider locks in a rear chinlock, sapping momentum from Cage. The hold is eventually broken as the two rise to their feet, with Cage delivering some elbows to Rider’s gut. Cage then hits Rider with a series of karate chops to the chest before leaping into the air for a dropkick!

And nobody’s home, as Rider dodges out of the way, causing Cage to faceplant into the mat! As Cage tries to get back up, Rider hits a bell clap to the head, staggering the gaming nerd! Rather than remove his hands from Cage’s head, Rider keeps them locked, and delivers a series of sick headbutts to Cage! Cage drops to the mat, and Rider drags him into the corner, where The Dark Prince tags in Kinja Tay!

JOEY STYLES: “I wonder if Sebastian Duke takes some ire from this Jason Rider guy calling himself The Dark Prince. Huh…”

Kinja Tay steps over the top rope and into the ring with an evil grin upon his face. The massive wrestler grabs Cage by the back of the head and clobbers the gamer upside the head with a massive fist! Cage is sent rolling to the center of the ring, with Kinja not far behind. Kinja pulls Cage up, and slams him back down with a power slam! In his friendly corner, Tri Bute looks pissed that Cage is losing this thus far! Kinja throws an obscene gesture to the future man, and looks back to Cage in order to continue his assault.

Picking Cage back up, Kinja throws some hard lefts into Cage’s face! Marshall is now bearing a nice shiner on one eye! Downed, Cage makes a pathetic-looking crawl toward his friendly corner, only for Kinja to grab him by the ankle and pulls Cage back toward hostile territory. Another couple of massive fists to the face later, and Cage falls to the mat, with Kinja falling on top for a pin!

Cage barely kicks-out!

Crawling off of the smaller man, Kinja looks amused, while Cage looks…well, beaten to hell. Looking to continue the amusement, Kinja tosses Cage over his massive shoulder, and, surprisingly, throws Cage toward the corner, where Tri Bute is awaiting the tag in. Cage, desperate and grateful to be spared, tags in his partner, and Tri Bute boldly steps into the ring with Kinja Tay!

Marching right up to the bigger man, Tri Bute is all smiles!

JOEY STYLES: “Tri Bute is not one to back down from a challenge!”

The stare-down continues for a moment, until it is finally ceased by Kinja Tay, who moves to throw a right hook! Tri Bute suddenly catches the big man’s arm and throws a punch of his own right into Kinja’s face! And another! The big man stumbles away, clutching his face, but Tri Bute follows…and waits. Kinja finally turns back to face Tri Bute, just in time to be met with a rolling clothesline!

Kinja rises to his feet, only to be met with a kick to the gut, followed by a piledriver! Kinja’s head is driven down into the canvas, and Tri Bute keeps the position for a pin!

Kinja kicks out!

Tri Bute gives Kinja some space, and the big man slowly rises to his feet. Tri Bute charges, does a quick spin, and lifts his leg for a rolling big boot! Kinja sidesteps, and uses the momentum to irish whip Tri Bute back toward his friendly corner!

But on the apron, the injured Marshall Cage has just raised himself onto both feet with help of the ring ropes and the tag rope, when suddenly…

Tri Bute slams into the corner, catching Cage in the face with an elbow! Unbeknownst to the future superstar, the ref counts this as a legal tag! Cage is sent flying onto the outside floor! Kinja doesn’t care who’s legal! He rushes the corner with a big splash! Tri Bute staggers out of the corner and falls down in the middle of the ring!

But the ref’s been counting Cage out ever since the unwilling tag was made!

10!

A count out!

WINNERS: Kinja Tay and Jason Rider

With the victory secured, Kinja Tay and Jason Rider slap a quick high-five. But the real issue here is Tri Bute, who rises to his feet following the loss.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh, Tri Bute does not look happy!”

Without further warning, Tri Bute rolls to the outside, where Marshall Cage still lies across the cold, hard floor. Clearly upset from the bullshit way the two have been defeated, Tri Bute plucks Cage up from the floor and whips the already beaten Cage shoulder-first into the steel steps. Having completed his vengeance, Tri Bute is handed his Trios Title belt by an official and makes his way to the back, passing two Madness EMTs, who rush past him on their way to tend to Marshall Cage.

The last image seen before Madness fades to commercial is the EMT’s crouched over Cage, examining the poor guy.

Madness returns to commercial to find a row of Madness security lined up just outside a back entrance to the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Several of the guards look rather bored, rolling their eyes or yawning occasionally as the camera pans over them. One or two of them actually look attentive, however, as co-GM of Mandess, Morgan Eldred, paces before them like a hungry lion. A look of worry adorns his face, until he suddenly ceases his pacing, faces the team of security, and begins addressing them like a drill sergeant.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Alright, men. You know the story. We have two confirmed members of the Black Circle showing up for matches this evening. That alone should have you all on your feet, ready to counteract any…unpleasantries.

However! May I suggest you all keep in mind that The Black Circle often roves in a pack. Where there’s one, there’s two. And where there’s two…there’s often all of them – Mr. included. Your job is to keep order. We cannot, of course, keep them from entering the arena, but we must remain vigilant. I will not have this show descend into—“

PAUL HEYMAN: “Madness?”

Heyman, with his personal assistant, Sly, hot on his heels, suddenly walks up behind Eldred and onto screen. Rather than be surprised by Heyman’s sudden appearance, Eldred simply sighs and turns on his heel to face his fellow overlord of Monday Night Madness.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Quite, Mr. Heyman.”

Heyman wraps a comforting arm around the broad shoulders of Eldred, as though greeting a close friend.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Morg...can I call you Morg?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “No.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Morg…what are you worried about? Madness is a safe haven. You forget that this baby is the brainchild of Paul. Fucking. Heyman. And I, benevolent and wise as I am, would never, ever allow chaos to erupt on my show. Unless I’m the one causing it, of course. We’re all in my very safe hands.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “That’s quite was I was worried about…”

SLY: “Mr. Heyman? I thought we received word that John Madison wasn’t answering his phone…”

PAUL HEYMAN: “See, Morg? Nothing to worry about! Heck, if Madison’s not confirming his arrival time, why would you and I have to be concerned about the rest of the Black Circle, or anyone else, for that matter?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Well, Mr. Heyman…I never put it above a snake to pull a fast one on the mongoose. And I’m feeling quite reptilian tonight.”

With that, Eldred emits a strange hissing noise, claps Paul across the back in a dismissing gesture (albeit a bit roughly, as Heyman looks a bit shaken from the open-palm clap), and marches off screen. Paul is left with an expression of confusion.

PAUL HEYMAN: “What’s that supposed to mean?! Eldred! Hey! Get back here! Goddammit…”

The overlord of Madness suddenly turns to the line of security personnel, the majority of who are chuckling quietly to themselves.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Don’t you all have jobs to do?!”

JOEY STYLES: “Madness continues LIVE with a Triple Threat Match, held under…XTREME RULES! Anything goes! Let’s get this ball rolling!”

“You Need Me, I Don’t Need You” by Ed Sheeran plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The return of Jordan Caliban has arrived! He claims to be able to hit a diamond cutter from just about anywhere in the ring. Let’s hope he’s ready to be a diamond in the rough!”

“Shut ‘em Down” by Public Enemy plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And here comes Straight Edge X-Treme’s powerhouse, the bad boy straight outta Compton, Ray Peterson! I don’t know about those of you watching, but I would not want to be Peterson’s opponents right now!”

“God Gives Head in Heaven” by Aeon plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And finally, this hulking beast of a man, Morbid Angel! We’ve seen, perhaps, a uh…softer side of Morbid lately? Something tells me we won’t be seeing any softness from him in this XTreme Rules Match!”

Caliban
- vs -
Ray Peterson
- vs -
Morbid Angel
Xtreme Rules – Triple Threat

From the sound of the bell, Caliban realizes he is the odd man out when it comes to size, and decides he needs to even the odds a little. He charges out of the gate right at Peterson…and bounces right off as SEX’s enforcer no sells the smaller man’s charge. Caliban slams to a halt, as though he just struck a brick wall! Peterson seems amused by this, and picks Caliban up onto his shoulder.

And this is exactly the opening Morbid Angel’s been waiting for! He rushes in and delivers a swift kick to Peterson’s gut, causing him to drop Caliban, who scampers away from the giants, who begin to trade lefts and rights! Finally, Morbid comes out on top, and delivers a stiff uppercut to Peterson, who staggers into the corner for a breather.

Morbid turns his sights on Caliban, who takes note of this and turns to make a quick escape, but is caught by the tights by Morbid Angel, who reels in the smaller man. He spins Caliban to face him, and it met with a sudden kick to the groin! Morbid crumples to the mat, clutching his balls! He rolls out of the ring!

JOEY STYLES: “Well, gotta hand it to Caliban – he knows he can’t brawl with these guys, so…take the easy way out.”

Now with a slight advantage, Caliban advances toward Peterson in the corner. Peterson suddenly explodes out of the corner with a shooting back body drop on Caliban! He slams the mat, and is back on his feet, where Peterson meets him with a sudden belly-to-belly suplex! Peterson is on fire with momentum! He roars to the ceiling, and the crowd goes wild!

But he then notices Morbid Angel slipping back into the ring with…a steel chair! The massive German takes a swing at Peterson, who ducks the blow and bounces off the ropes! He catches Morbid with a running shoulder block, knocking the German man off his feet!

Peterson scoops up the steel chair Morbid drops and begins eyeing Caliban. He moves forward and takes an overhead swing at Caliban!

Caliban ducks, and Peterson’s steel chair shot bounces off the top rope and right back into his own face! He drops the steel chair and, woozy, stumbles backward into Caliban, who hits Peterson with a full nelson suplex! A bridging pin!

Broken up by Morbid Angel with a closed fist to the back of the head!

Morbid grabs Caliban by the throat and lifts him up for a chokeslam!

BAM!

Right onto the chest of the fallen Peterson! Morbid Angel screams to the heavens in German!

JOEY STYLES: “…I’m getting word from Administration Network translators that he just said something incredibly vulgar. I’m not sure I can even pronounce that right…sh…schlampe? Something about a bitch?”

Regardless, Morbid seeks to continue his assault. Caliban rolls away from the action, leaving Peterson to the whims of the angry Germanic man, who stamps his boot down onto Peterson’s throat for a choke! After a moment or two, Morbid lifts his foot, only to curb-stomp back down onto Peterson’s exposed throat! Morbid chuckles, and turns his attention to Caliban, who is lifting himself up in the corner. Morbid charges!

But Caliban suddenly lifts himself up and over Morbid, and flips the big man over and into the mat with a sunset flip! With Morbid down, Caliban slowly, ever-so-slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle! He’s going for the Caliboom! He leaps!

And is caught mid-air by Peterson with the Spear!

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD! What precise timing from Ray Peterson!”

Exhausted, Peterson drapes his arm over Caliban!

Broken up by Morbid Angel with a desperate dive onto Peterson’s back! The three men lie in ruin, trying to catch their breath!

The feed suddenly cuts to backstage backstage, where we see Paul Heyman muttering into his cell phone, pacing the floor, intermittently cursing Morgan Eldred and riffing about how the show is so much better in his hands alone.

Heyman sighs aloud, and looks as though he’s about to say something, when…

Heyman suddenly freezes, staring into a mirror, where an all too familiar, yet bizarrely distorted visage presents itself.

[Image: 2dad4cl.gif]

Heyman blinks, and the visage is gone. We cut back to ringside as a bug-eyed Paul Heyman takes a huge gulp and shakes his head. Surely not...

The feed now cutting back to the ring, Morbid Angel is the first back onto his feet, followed by Peterson. Morbid moves for his muscular opponent, but he’s suddenly held in place! Looking down, Morbid is surprised to find a barely-conscious Caliban clutching Morbid’s ankle! With Morbid Angel held in place, Peterson charges for another Spear!

Back body drop! Morbid flips Peterson over his head and accordingly, over the top rope! Peterson hits the floor like a ton of oddly-vascular bricks!

Morbid shakes his leg free from Caliban’s clutches and gives the downed wrestler a stomp or two to the head for good measure. Then, he spots it: the chair he bought into the ring earlier in the match! With an evil grin spreading across his visage, Morbid strolls over to the chair and snatches it up. The madman begins lovingly petting the edge of the chair, and turns to face Caliban, who is beginning to get up. Morbid rushes forward, and hits Caliban upside the head with a sickening swing!

SMACK!

Caliban hits the mat, blood beginning to flow down his face in a crimson mask! Morbid laughs that same evil chuckle! Ah, but he’s not done! He points to the corner turnbuckle! And then to Caliban! And finally, to the chair, which he’s placed upon the mat!

Plucking Caliban from the mat, Morbid carries the semi-conscious man up to the top turnbuckle with himself. And here it is! Satan’s Fall (top-rope Tombstone piledriver), right onto the steel chair! Morbid locks Caliban’s arms in place for the pin!

3!

WINNER: Morbid Angel

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel picks up the win tonight in this hard-fought XTreme Rules Match! But the big question on my mind is…what the hell was all that with Paul Heyman? Well, while we get the Madness camera crew on this weird interruption, Madness will take a quick break!”

As we are coming back from commercial break, "Hellraiser" by Motorhead begins to play through-out the arena and out steps John Austin with the UFO title around his waist to a breakout of cheers from the XWF nation.

JOEY STYLES: “Well, looks like we get a visit from the former United States champ. We are not supposed to see him till later tonight when he squares off against Amos James, so this is a surprise.”

John makes his way around ringside, greeting the legions of fans packed here tonight. He makes his way inside the ring and motions for a microphone. He is handed a microphone from the ringside area and brings it up to his mouth to speak.

JOHN AUSTIN: “I know you all are surprised to see me out here right now but I got a little proposition to declare to one Shane .”

John looks at the camera as if he is talking directly to our potato king.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Shane, it is a travesty of what happened last week on Madness. You deserve better than that. We all know the Congregation is nothing more than a shame and if anyone knows this, it is me. You see, your little group, the Black Circle may be a tough crowd to hang with but after what Eli and his hillbillies did to you, it seems like you need a extra set of hands to fight the good fight as they say. Now I am not asking to join the Black Circle but what I am asking is for you to allow me to help you in getting rid of that tyrant once and for all. Remember I am the guy who ended his reign at the top of the mountain and I know how to shut him up...The offer is there Shane...I will be waiting your response...”

John drops the microphone and raises his hands into the air to cheers from the crowd.

JOEY STYLES: “What a proposition thrown out to Shane and the Black Circle. It will be quite interesting to see what Shane thinks of this...”

“Rainstorms in My Knees” by Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir plays.

JOEY STYLES: “But I guess that will have to wait, because here comes Amos James, Jr.! This member of the Congregation has a bone to pick with the UFO Champion, John Austin, and it doesn’t look like he wants to wait to settle their differences!”

John Austin
- vs -
Amos James, Jr.
Standard Rules

Before the match can even officially begin, Austin charges and smacks Amos upside the head with the UFO title belt, flooring the incoming powerhouse! Austin tosses the belt to the outside, and the ref signals for the starting bell to this match! Austin lays into the downed mountain man with a flurry of closed-fist punches to the forehead, but he is suddenly shoved off in a display of power from Amos James, Jr.! Austin is sent backwards, and rolls back onto his feet.

Austin rushes back toward Amos, but is taken down with an explosive clothesline from Amos! Austin climbs back to his feet, but is met with a big boot by Amos, sending Austin tumbling back-first into the corner. Amos marches up to the corner and tests the ref’s patience with a corner foot choke on Austin, releasing just before the 5 count. Austin slumps down in the corner, but he’s pulled back up my Amos, who winds up for a big punch!

Austin dodges, and rolls out of the corner, disorienting Amos. The big man turns awkwardly, and Austin delivers a kick to the gut, followed by a stunner! Amos falls backward into the same corner Austin just escaped, and Austin saunters over, looking like he doesn’t have a care in the world! He winds up, and hits Amos across the chest with three successive knife-edged chops! Ouch!

Amos stumbles out of the corner, clutching his now-reddish chest, and Austin follows close behind. He wraps his arms around Amos from behind, and delivers not one, not two, but THREE German suplexes in a row, with the third ending in a bridging pin!

Amos kicks-out!

Austin tosses in a rear chinlock, hoping to wear down his larger opponent. Amos, unfettered, rises to his feet, picking Austin up with him, lifting the UFO champ a good 6 inches off the ground as Austin keeps the chinlock locked in!

In a sudden burst of strength, Amos flips Austin onto his shoulder, and delivers a horrific backbreaker! Austin flops down onto the mat, and Amos covers!

Austin kicks-out!

Amos pulls Austin onto his feet a lifts the former US champ into the air in a gorilla press position! Amos runs for the corner and…

SNAKE EYES! Austin’s face bounces off the top turnbuckle cover. Meanwhile, Amos bounces off the perpendicular ropes, and catches the side of Austin’s head with a running big boot! Austin is sent tumbling across the canvas. Amos gives Austin a moment to get his bearings, and when the UFO champ reaches his knees, Amos moves in for the kill!

But Austin’s in the perfect position – just outside the ref’s line of view, as Amos’s massive form blocks his vision. A sudden thumb into Amos’s eyeball from Austin causes the big man to stumble away, momentarily blinded! Austin makes it back onto his feet, and runs at Amos for a running knee strike to the side of the head! Amos tumbles into the ropes, and grasps them for balance as he tries to regain his composure.

Austin walks over to the big man and suddenly hits him with two successive European uppercuts before bouncing Amos off the ropes. On the rebound, Amos lifts his leg and smacks Austin in the gob with a running big boot! Austin must have had some marbles knocked loose, as he begins to stumble toward the middle of the ring! Amos follows, still running, and levels Austin with a hellacious running clothesline! The cover!

2 and ¾! Austin kicks-out!

Amos shakes his head, as though pitying Austin’s tenacity and refusal to give in. The backwoods voodoo man rises to his feet and raises his hand up behind him, signaling to the crowd that he’s prepping for a massive chokeslam!

Austin finally makes it onto wobbly legs, and turns right into Amos, who wraps his hand around Austin’s throat! The crowd pops!

And Austin suddenly counters with a quick elbow to the face! Amos releases the champ and takes a step backwards for stability, but that’s all the time Austin needs, as he rears back and rages forward with a western lariat! Amos slams into the mat, and Austin falls onto the ring ropes, leaning on them for a second to gather the energy he needs!

As Amos James, Jr. rises to the occasion, Austin moves in for the kill, delivering a series of vicious European uppercuts! And then a stiff shot to the stomach! And here it is! Defying the odds of size, Austin lifts Amos up for the 25 or 6 to 4 (inverted death valley driver)!

But Amos squirms, and falls back onto his feet! Austin barely has time to respond before Amos gives him a stiff shot to the gut of his own, before lifting Austin into a delayed suplex position! There it is! The Gatorbuster (twisting vertical brainbuster)! Amos hooks the leg of Austin!

3!

WINNER: Amos James, Jr.

JOEY STYLES: “And Amos James, Jr. takes home a big win over John Austin tonight! Eli would be incredibly proud! Madness is off for another commercial break, but we’ll be back, right after this!”

JOEY STYLES: “We return to Madness with a strange sort of match.”

“#Deep” by Bo Burnham plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Ah, Irony. Can’t you smell it in the air? Yes, Maniacs, you are looking at the XWF’s resident hipster lord. I uh…yeah, I don’t get it. Someone tweet me about that, or something.”

Irony eventually makes his way into the ring and waits…

And waits…

And waits…

JOEY STYLES: “Well, we did hear Sly say Madison’s been unreachable for the past week or s—“

Suddenly, the shapely figure of femme John Madison appears on the ramp, a smirk across his/her face. Irony rolls his eyes as Maddy takes his/her sweet-ass time heading down to the ring. Stepping between the ropes, the two lock eyes, but it’s broken by another sarcastic roll of the eyes by Irony.

Irony
- vs -
John Madison
Standard Rules

The bell rings, and Irony moves to lock up with Madison, when, as soon as Irony moves, Madison slips back beneath the bottom rope and to the outside.

JOEY STYLES: “What’s this about? Get back in the ring, Maddy!”

But Madison’s not looking for any of that. She/He just continues his/her stroll up the ramp and away from the match.

MADISON: “Come on, isn’t it…ironic?”

Irony doesn’t seem to have an appropriate response to this; he can only stare on blankly as the ref counts Madison out.

WINNER: Irony

JOEY STYLES: “Well, I’m not sure if that’s ironic, really. But I guess Irony can chalk up a win against one of the XWF’s most prolific talents! Madness will return after this!”

JOEY STYLES: "Welcome back, Maniacs! We are about..."

Paul Heymans ECW theme plays.

JOEY STYLES: "Here comes Paul Heyman! He looks pissed off about something!"

Heyman enters the ring quite fast for a man of his immense size.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Cut it! Cut the music! Cut the fucking music!

"Something is going on here tonight that I just don't like and I'm out here to get to the bottom of it!

"Morgan Eldred! Get out here!"

"Gunman" by Them Crooked Vultures plays.

JOEY STYLES: "As Paul requests, here comes the other boss! Morgan Eldred!"

Morgan Eldred casually walks to the ring and enters without hesitation.

PAUL HEYMAN: "You know, I thought you and I were beginning to get on the same page!"

MORGAN ELDRED: "I'm not..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "SHUT UP!

"You listen to me!

"We have to work together! I can't have you going behind my back!"

MORGAN ELDRED: "Paul, I can assure you, I have no idea what you're talking about."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Tell me, Morgan, did you happen to sign a new talent recently?"

MORGAN ELDRED: "Quite a few, actually. It's not unheard of. It's what we, in this business, call..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Morgan, enough with the sarcasm! Have you signed anyone new within the last 24 hours?"

MORGAN ELDRED: "Yes, I have. And actually, a big part of why I answered your little call out is to reveal the latest signing to the world."

PAUL HEYMAN: "No."

MORGAN ELDRED: "Ladies and gentlemen..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "No!"

MORGAN ELDRED: "I'm happy to bring to all of you..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "NO!"

MORGAN ELDRED: "The newest member of the Madness roster..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "GOD! NOOOOO!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "OH, FUCK ME!"

MORGAN ELDRED: "NEOOOONERRRROOOO!"

JOEY STYLES: "Ho-ly-SHIT!!!!!"

Neonero begins casually and calmly making his way to the ring.

JOEY STYLES: "Paul Heymans worst nightmare has come true!"

Neonero enters the ring.

JOEY STYLES: "Neonero is back in the XWF, and back on Monday Night Madness!"

Neonero walks across the ring and stares Heyman in his face. He reaches into the pocket of his pants and Heyman braces himself, and squints his eyes shut. Nero doesn't hit him though. Instead, he simply pulls out a brand new bag of Malteasers. He opens it up and takes one out before popping it into his mouth.

Heyman opens his eyes.

Nero holds the bag of delicious little treats toward Heyman, offering to allow him to have some for himself. Heyman slaps the bag out of Neonero's hand and quickly escapes the ring.

Heyman exits, red faced with anger as Neonero smiles toward his old adversary.

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “Maniacs! Welcome back here to Madness, LIVE from sunny central Florida! The Gulf coast is hot tonight, and we're about to get the main event underway, RIGHT NOW!”

Oomph – Supernova plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the challenger! The reigning Television title holder! He seems to be missing an arm again.”

From out of nowhere...

JOEY STYLES: “SID FEDER!”

From behind, Sid Feder attacks his challenger during his entrance. Feder stomps away on his challenger until security runs out from backstage to try and break it up.

JOEY STYLES: “Feder from behind! No, Nova! That's not Zak Misery!”

Sid Feder obliterates the security team then grabs Mr. Supernova by his hair and rips the spaceman to his feet. Sid then drives Nova's one and only shoulder hard into the steel steps causing a loud collision. Sid then lifts Nova back to his feet and tosses him into the ring.

JOEY STYLES: “This match hasn't even officially started yet!”

MAIN EVENT
XWF European Championship
Sid Feder
- vs -
Mr. Supernova
Standard Rules

Sid Feder enters the ring and the referee is finally able to signal for the bell. Sid kind of hangs back and allows Nova to get to his feet under his own power. As Nova gets to his feet, Feder charges in and delivers a big time drop kick to the back of Nova's head causing Nova to fly forward and tumble out of the ring and down to the floor.

JOEY STYLES: “Just a few seconds into this match and the challenger is already in a bad way!”

The referee starts his first ten count of the match as Sid Feder exits the ring. Feder stands on the apron and again allows Nova to get to his feet under his own power. Once Nova is up, Sid leaps off the ring apron and delivers a double ax handle into the spine of Mr. Supernova. Nova collapses back to the floor as Feder looks on at the crowd.

CROWD: “WE WANT SID! WE WANT SID! WE WANT SID!”

Sid lifts Nova back to his feet by the hair and drives the spaceman head first into the steel ring post.

4!

Sid then grabs Nova by the hair again and is shoved away by the one-armed spaceman. Sid delivers a quick boot to the head and Nova rolls over flat on his back. Feder rips Nova to his feet one more time and intends to drive Nova's skull into the post again, but this time, Nova counters and sends Feder head first into the post instead.

7!

Nova rolls himself into the ring as Feder remains on the floor, trying to shake the cobwebs.

8!

Nova gets back to his feet as Sid begins making his way back to the ring.

9!

Nova charges hard and lunges through the ropes with a Suicide Dive which effectively restarts the referees 10 count.

JOEY STYLES: “Nova! With a suicide dive, but he gets caught by Sid Feder!”

Feder catches Nova and begins to slam him to the floor, except Nova is ready for it and counters by trapping Sid's head in a headlock and driving him into the floor with a DDT!

JOEY STYLES: “DDT on the floor and now the champion is in trouble!”

Nova gets back to his feet and grabs Feder by the hair and pulls him back to his feet. Nova rolls Feder back into the ring and then climbs into the ring himself. Nova doesn't hesitate as he hooks the leg for the first pin attempt of the main event.

Feder kicks out!

Nova gets back to his feet and allows Sid to reach his feet under his own power. Once Sid is up, Nova charges hard and delivers a swinging neck breaker that again, sends the champion to the mat. Nova is back up quickly, feeding off of the adrenaline.

Nova stands, awaiting Sid Feder's climb to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: “The champion, Sid Feder, in a whole lot of trouble right now!”

Feder, slowly makes it to his feet when Nova springs into action.

SLAM!

JOEY STYLES: “Sid Feder is Seeing Stars!”

Nova hooks the leg!

JOEY STYLES: “Feder survives again!”

Nova pounds the mat with frustration before getting back to his feet. He lifts Sid off the mat and tosses him hard into the corner. Nova charges in after him, but Sid side steps him at the last possible moment and Nova crashes hard into the turnbuckles.

Sid, thinking with an opportunistic mind set, quickly rolls Nova up from behind.

JOEY STYLES: “Kick out from Nova!”

Both men are extremely slow to get up. Sid is up first though, and grabs Nova by his only arm, then delivers an arm wrench followed by a knife edge chop. Sid wrenches the arm again, then delivers and even harder chop sending a burning and stinging pain into Supernova's chest. Sid Feder follows that up by maintaining a hold of Nova's arm and pulling him into a quick DDT. Sid then hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “The challenger is able to kick out one more time!”

Sid gets back to his feet and lifts Nova back to his. Feder delivers a kick to the midsection of his challenger and places Nova's head between his legs.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the Ratings Spike!”

Except Sid can't do the move since Nova only has one arm. He tries it anyhow and both men land awkwardly. Sid gets back to his feet and is giving the referee some choice words about Nova's lack of a second arm.

JOEY STYLES: “I don't think the referee can magically make Nova grow a second arm!”

Sid returns his attention back to Nova and lifts him back to his feet. Sid whips Nova off the ropes. Off the rebound, Sid attempts to slam Nova down and lock him in the Crippler Crossface, but yet again, Nova is missing the required equipment and Sid goes to the mat empty handed.

Sid gets back to his feet quickly but Nova is flying through the air with a clothesline.

JOEY STYLES: “There goes the referee! Sid Feder ducked just in time and Mr. Supernova clobbers the referee!”

Nova is back up relatively fast and Sid grabs him by the hair, Nova breaks out of it...

SLAM!

JOEY STYLES: “Sid Feder is Seeing Stars yet again!”

Nova hooks the leg and the groggy referee is there for the count, albeit, very slow.

JOEY STYLES: “KICK OUT BY THE CHAMPION!”

Nova is disheartened at his long near fall and slowly gets to his feet. He grabs Sid by his hair and Feder shoves him off. Sid staggers back at the same time and lands in the corner and falls to the mat. Sid can be seen rubbing, or at least what looks like rubbing, his head.

JOEY STYLES: “Is he....?”

Sid gets back to his feet and blood is pouring out of his head.

JOEY STYLES: “He did! He bladed himself!”

Sid watches the referee as he gets back to his feet and throws an object at Nova. Sid hits the mat flat on his back and the object hits Nova and falls to the mat, right in front of the referee. Both the referee's and Nova's eyes meet the object at the same time.

JOEY STYLES: “Brass knuckles!”

The referee looks up at Nova, then over at Sid who lies on the mat with his head and face covered in his own blood.

JOEY STYLES: “There's the bell! The referee thinks Nova hit Sid with the brass knuckles!”

WINNER: Sid Feder (by DQ) – Still XWF European Champion

JOEY STYLES: “Nova is trying to explain to the referee what really happened, but the referee doesn't want to hear it!”

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Feder! He just knocked out Mr. Supernova with the brass knuckles! Sid Feder, by hook or by crook, mainly crook, successfully defends the European title here tonight on Madness!

“We are out of t....”

~FZZT!~

The lights in the arena suddenly cut, and a video clip appears on the screen. A dull, hollow voice can be heard, as various shots of a children’s ward are shown.

“SID! I know you...I know who you are.”

The camera pans around some more as we see injured and disabled children lying in beds, or smiling as they play with toys. And then the video stops on one boy, tears streaming down his face, arm in a brace.

“Little Timmy...is this the man?”

A hand appears in front of the boy, brandishing a picture of the ‘new’ Sid Feder, and as soon as the boy lays eyes on the photo, he cowers, burying his head in the pillow, bawling away. The photo of Sid is turned so that it covers the camera entirely.

“SID! I know exactly what you did, you sick bastard. And I am going to make sure the whole world knows about it. Get your alibis in line because this goes all the way. See you soon sweet cheeks.”

The video cuts, and the show closes with Sid Feder looking on from inside the ring in confusion.

Madness fades out.

The Administration Network's Monday Madness Representative

[Image: ETplk8L.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Morgan Eldred's post:
(01-07-2014), Dr. Zero (01-09-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-08-2014), Mr. Radio (01-07-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-07-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-08-2014), Theo Pryce (01-08-2014), Tri Bute (01-07-2014), ZakMisery (01-08-2014)
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-07-2014, 10:55 PM

Looks like Nero is back!

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Areano's post:
(01-07-2014)