Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 10:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resurrected
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2014, 06:55 AM

A week before Christmas!

Christine had been visiting her mom for a while and talking to her. She had told her mom about the new love in her life and what had happened with her and Matt and that her and Matt were staying close but there wasn’t a chance really for them to get back until the Angel forgave Matt for everything and right now… that wasn’t happening. Christine had left one message for John letting him know she was coming home soon and she loved him and missed him and Garfield. She also called Sarah and told her she was heading home soon as well. She spend her last day with her little brother Luke and her mom and Duncan. She decided to head back very early that next morning.

It was dark, cold and icy when Christine walked out to her car. She had all intention of trying to be home by Christmas. Spending her first Christmas with her new love and the fat cat. Even spending time with Matt and the kids. Well Christine got stuck in the snow and had a tow truck pull her out and had her car checked out. And had to spend the holiday in a hotel.

A Few Days Before New Years.

Well a few days later she hit the road again. She left early again so she could arrive before it got too late. She was listening to music and singing along when she came close to a bridge and hit a patch of black ice, the car skidded as the car crashed into the steel beam of the bridge as the airbags go off as Christine neck suffers whiplash then she starts to speak.

Christine: Ouch what the hell happened? I hope someone can help me soon. I need to see if I have signal to call for help.

[Image: IMG_0812.JPG]

Little did she know that the car was on the edge of the bridge and when she leaned over to grab her cell, the car goes over the edge of the bridge crashing into the water. Christine gets her seatbelt off as the car starts to fill up with water and as she floats up to the top of the water with her almost frozen due to the shock of the water and the crash. She tries to swim for shore but the water was rushing and pushing her farther downstream.

Christine: (Screaming) HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

She went under once as she was floating down stream. She kept screaming and was getting really cold and had a hard time trying to keep her head up.

Christine: I… am… so… cold.

She was shivering as she finally went under the water...Christine had passed out. She eventually floats to the top and was starting to turn blue from being in the extremely cold water. She continued to float down stream until she was washed up on shore about 20 miles from where the car went under. She laid there until someone was walking by the shore and saw her laying there.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 08:03 AM

The feeling was starting to return in her body as she starts to feel the warmth. she moaned a little but didn't quite wake just yet. She rolled over in the bed and laid there a little longer before opening her eyes. She wasn't in the water. She was warm and on a bed in a room. Was this a hospital? Didn't look, sound or smell like one nor did it sound like one. She sat up and noticed she wasn't in her clothing. Oh no? Where did her clothing go?

She looked around the room and noticed the fire. It felt good to her still chilled body. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her as she stepped out of the room and looked around. She walked towards the other room to see a man sitting there. She slowly walks over to him still wrapped in the blanket and wearing what she assumed was his PJs.

Christine: Um... hi. I guess your the one I need to thank for finding me. Not sure where I am, or how far I floated away from where the accident happened but, I know my purse and cell and clothing and car is in the bottom of that river somewhere up stream. You work for XWF don't you?

She looks closer at him then extends her hand.

Christine: Hi, I am Christine Nash. I am sure my family and what little friends I have is worried about me. That is if I have any friends left. Oh and by the way? Umm where is my wet clothing?

She sat down still wrapped in the blanket as she looked around the place and at the man sipping his beer.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 08:56 AM

She smiles.

Christine: Coffee sounds good. Thank you. I should eat. I don't know how long I have been out. I just know I was trying to get home before Christmas and didn't make it. I know I missed New Years too. Not sure what today is.

She wraps more in the blanket.

Christine: Yeah I should call someone. Can you tell me where I am? I am sure they will want to know.

She looks up at Connor and thankful he came by when he did. She had thought she was a goner. But thanks to him... she was sitting here cold but alive.

Christine: I really appreciate this. Thank you so much. I would repay you... but I don't have anything at all. What isn't at home... sank with the car.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 10:12 AM

She takes the cell he offered her knowing her family wouldn't know the number. She first called John Austin and left him a message that she was ok and that she had a accident leaving her mom's place. She told him to call her back at this number. Next she called her sister and again had to leave a message. She told her the same thing before attempting to call Matt. Jewel picks up the phone.

Jewel: Hello? Who is this?

Christine: Jewel? This is Christine.

Jewel: Christine? Oh my everyone has been worried sick and looking for you. Are you ok?

Christine: No, I had a accident. I am not in the hospital but a guy found me laying on the shore of a river. Is Matt around?

Jewel: He is in the shower. I will write this number down and make sure he calls you. So what happened to your car?

Christine: Bottom of the river. I lost everything but my life which I barely have that. I am with Connor McBride. He found me.

Jewel: Oh and he is supposed to be heading to Greenland like us.

Christine: Greenland?

Jewel: Yeah Alexandra is hosting another Shove It in Greenland. Just she has Matt and Jim facing Smoke Man & Zak Misery & John Austin & Scott Charlotte.

Christine: WHAT? Oh no!

Jewel: Yeah and John thinks the boys had something to do with you being missing.

Christine: Oh no. I did try and call John and Sarah. No one answered. Hey tell Matt to call me at this Number. I will text the address where I am. Maybe one of you guy can come and get me.

Jewel: Sure thing. I will make sure Matt and Jim and even John gets is.

Christine: Thanks. I really want to go home.

Jewel: You will soon. Stay warm... take care of yourself and help is on the way.

Christine: Thank you. Conner is going to give me a meal and some coffee. Will probably sleep some. Now that I am starting to warm... I am really starting to feel the pain from the accident. My head is starting to spin. I will talk soon. Thanks Jewel.

They say their goodbyes and she hangs up as she sits back in the chair and closed her eyes for a while. She was really starting to hurt. She could remember the car hitting the guard rail but not much after it hit the water.She was surprised she made it this far. Just then she heard him in the kitchen.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 05:01 PM

She looks at him and smiles as she looks at the food.

Christine: You sure you have enough food for yourself? I don't want to take food out of your mouth.

She took a sip of the coffee feeling the warmth. She watched as he cleaned his guns. She then got up and walked over to him.

Christine: What kind is that? I remember seeing my dad and his friend going hunting. I bet you have shot lots of duck and deer?

She smiles taking another sip.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 05:58 PM

She looks at him with a surprised look.

Christine: Assassin? Umm like who do you kill?

She slowly walked back to where the food was he made and she sat down. She didn't know what to think.

Christine: Are you going to have enough food? Cause I can't get you more once someone comes to get me.

She sits down as she was not sure what to think of the situation. If anything... she would be safe from one of her exs but then again... this guy wouldn't hurt her she hoped.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-06-2014, 07:10 PM

OOC: I had permission to use John Austin.

She looks at him.

Christine: Yeah, I should be there sense I was told my kids father and his brother is facing my boyfriend. Not going to be a pretty site. But I don't know if I will make it.

Just then the phone rings and she looks at it and sees that it is John.

Christine: Speaking of the boyfriend...

She answers the phone.

Christine: Hi baby.

John: Chrissy? Are you ok?

Christine: Been better. My car is in the bottom of the river. Not sure how far I floated from it. Everything is foggy after it hit the water. But now that I have warmed up... I am in some pain. I hit that guard rail hard when I hit the black ice. Then when I went to get my cell... the car fell in the water. I remember trying to get out before it filled up. Don't remember much else but I know everything I had is in that car at the bottom of the river. Looks like I need to order a new Cell phone.

John: Don't worry about that. I am glad your safe.

Christine: I am thankful I am alive. And I am sorry I didn't call sooner. I was going to surprise everyone and come home for the holidays and then this happened. First my car broke done. Now it is in the water.

John: I will be coming for you. I promise. I will call again when I get closer. I love you.

Christine had tears in her eyes hearing that.

Christine: I love you too John.

She hangs up and then looks at Connor.

Christine: Guess I will be out of your hair soon. He said he would be coming for me and would call when he gets closer.

She takes a bite of the food.

Christine: So who is your brother facing?

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-07-2014, 02:40 PM

Christine: Wow, Well I hope your brother wins. I just hope I make it to see the show. But right now... I guess I am stuck with you. Not a bad thing... just I really wish I was at home right now. I have been away to long.

She looks down.

Christine: Probably been forgotten by now. Dad always said don't stay away to long. The world and the business will forget you and then you have to start over.

She finishes the food and then gets up and walks to the kitchen to clean her plate.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-07-2014, 08:25 PM

She looked down.

Christine: Simon would. He is my twin. He would move hell and high water if he could. He has seen me at my worst. When I was hurt the most. He...

She paused as she teared up. It was hard to talk about the past, especially high school sense for her... it turned into a nightmare that still haunts her.

Christine: He's my hero.

Connor: What do you mean? If you don't mind me asking.

Christine: In high school... there was this kid Jason... He really was... obsessed with me yet, I really didn't have feelings for him. He went as far... as one weekend, kidnapping me... tying me up in a janitor closet... and...

She sniffled.

Christine: Raped me. My first time ever with a guys... and he has to be a monster. And to top it off... I ended up pregnant.

She looks up slightly.

Christine: Simon... he was one of the 3 that found me. He... he wouldn't let me give my son up. He stayed with me and had become a protector.

She slightly smiles.

Christine: Sarah... oh Sarah. Yeah, she is my half sister. We are the only girls in the family. We also but heads a lot cause she is spoiled. Youngest in the family before Jeremy and Luke were born. Yeah I have a large family but we are not all close. I have 3 brothers that will kick ass for me. Simon, Bryan and Jeremy. Only Simon is the one I am the closest to. But Sarah, we have our moment.

She looks down again.

Christine: John, he two was there when I was at rock bottom. When I felt I had no where left to turn. A friendship that turned into more and a relationship that I am not sure where will go in the future. Just that I feel complete with him. At the moment... I feel lost and alone. Well... I am lost. I have no clue exactly how far I am from where the car went under.

She looks at him.

Christine: Anyway... enough sad shit about me. I don't know how long it will take him to get here, just that he said he is coming. I trust he will.

She wraps up more in the blanket.

Christine: Greenland will be a long flight. I hope you have a safe one.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post