Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Marshall gets a message
KINJA TAY

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 07:28 PM

We see Marshall Cage in his hotel room getting ready to play a video game on his Xbox one.He put the disc in and sir down to play.

The Xbox loads up showing the logo screen......Then something unexpected happens.The room gos dark and a voice comes out of the Xbox.

Voice:Marrrshall,marrrshalll.HEY DICK FACE.

Marshall stare at the screen unable to move.Tay's face comes up on the screen.

Tay:Hi Marshall.I bet you did not think you would see me today.But yet here I am and I have a message for you.So you like to play games is that what you think life is all about?Just getting to a beating some "Boss".[laughs]Beating a boss in a video game [laughs again] thais ...Well childish in my book.But wait this boss has 37 arms and 65 heads and and an ak-47 for a dick.But I can beat him because I have the Garey the super cat suit and no one can ever beat that.I had to defeat the dark prince from the 666 plane of hell to get it.[laughs]Ohhhh that make you bad ass.

The video does a close up of tay's face.He cocks his head to one side then the other.

Tay:[scoffs] But then videos games can not hurt you in real life.Or so they say.And if the battle dose not go your way you just hit the reset button.And if you die you just go back to your last save point.If only real life was that simple.[shakes his head]But it is not.

The camera pans out and Tay stand up.Then he sits back down.

Tay:In real life when you get your ass kicked it hurts.And when you diie you do not get to start over and try again.[as if thinking out loud]But then I have been known to play a few games in my life.So in the match that we have coming up it is quite simple.[Laughs] I am going to kick your ass and as for your tag [Or is it ]team partner a worrd of advice do not depend on some one else to fight your battles for you it only leads to......[whispers] disappointment.and bed wetting.[laughs like he just made a joke].

Tay:[Suddenly stops laughing].I guess it is time to say good bye. Enjoy your game
I enjoy mine.

fade to black
Edit