Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 02:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tag team match
KINJA TAY

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2014, 07:04 PM

We see The Doctor and Tay sitting in a motel room.

Doc:I got you a tag team match for Monday madness.

Tay:[scoff]It figures you would try to team me up with some stupid fuck.

Doc:Hey you have to start some where.

Tay:yea But a tag team match?

Doc:how else are you going to make a name for yourself?

Tay: Make a name for myself?By tagging up with some fucking asshole that I nothing about?

Doc:Hey he is perverted.......

Tay:[Cutting him off]I can do perverted but....Well that is another story.

Doc:Have you had a chance to look at your opponents?

Tay:yea a little bitch that likes to play games,And a stupid mother fucker from the future.[scoff] fucking bullshit

Doc:You are in a mood today.

Tay: After that piece of shit showing at the house show what the fuck do you except me to do jump up and down and say yea I fucked up.

Doc:Tay you where sick and could not perform at your best.

Tay:Fuck being sick.[stand up and walks accross the room] Ther is no room for bull shit like that if I am going to be a star around here.

Doc:You will be a star...But first you need to do this tag team match.So quit your fucking moping around and lets hit the gym for some training.

Tay:FIRST...[sitting back down][quietly]We make a little video for Marshall and tri-brute.Then we make one for [scoff] My partner.

Doc:That is more like what I expect from you.

Tay:[smiling]But my opponents still do not know what to expect.Or what they are going to get.By the way was my partners name?....Never mind it dose not really matter anyway.As long as he has my back..I guess.But then again 3 on one matches can be fun also.

With that he pulls out a barbwire wrapped glove form a black bag tha is sitting on the floor beside the couch.

Tay:[putting the glove on] Velma just might have to get involved.You know how she likes attention.

Doc:[sharply]Put that thing away.You know what happens when she is around.

Tay:[Taking the glove off]She is always around.Even when she is not with me I can feel her.

Doc:Yes I know.

Tay:And she can feel me.

Doc:We are still talking about Velma?...Right

Tay gets a glassy look in his eyes

Tay:Oh dear sister of mine I WILL find a way to get you back with me.And when we are united once again no one will separate us again.But until then Velma will be at my side or on my hand to remind me of you and what I have had to do.Just to keep you safe and away from all who want to hurt you.You are a good mother and you should never be separated from your child.

Doc:TAY!!!!!

Tay snapping out of his trance.Doc did I do it again?

Doc;Yes.Now can we hit the gym?

Tay:Videos first.I need to send a message
Edit