Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Leaving my home. Blessed be my caretakers
THE Best Mystery Partner

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 04:19 AM

Scene: An airport. A rather small one at that with only one runway and only one plane. It's a small plane that looks like only a handful of passengers can ride it. Our heroic or villainous man in the monk's robe approaches a man and hands him what appears to be a ticket.

???: This, gets me on that.

As he points to the plane and the person his ticket, the person seems confused. What he handed the person was not a ticket at all. It was some kind of ancient scroll. The person begins to read the scroll with vested interest as our mysterious monk raises both of his arms out to his sides.

???: And with that knowledge broken through your inner wall you now can be given this blessing.

The person reading the scroll doesn't even realize or stop reading. He's very interested in whatever that scroll contains.

???: May your heart give way to a new love. May your arms embrace none but sway like those of a dove. Your legs give way to infinity, your heart beats vigorously, your eyes gaze through litany.

The person reading the scroll begins to blink and his eyes get watery. He coughs and drops the scroll as our mystery monk continues his blessing.

???: All is mother fucking won with me by your side. My hand is your guide. My hand is your guide if you take it now and want to survive! Take my fucking hand and fly with me like an orchid.

The mystery monk reaches his hand out and the person takes his hand. The person receives an electric shock that jerks him back to normalcy. The monk reaches into his robe and produces a small block of cheese. It's not clear what type, unfortunately.

???: Let us go. You've got a responsibility to get me where I must be to save this world from the tyrant king of wrestling and his masked crusader with shrunken loins. Bite. Bite!

The mystery monk leaves the scroll on the ground and lets the person bite the cheese, and then lead him toward the waiting plane.

Other Person: Samuel, does this guy have a ticket?

The person who is eating the cheese must be named Samuel.

Samuel: He's good. I checked his ticket. He's the one we've all been waiting on for some time now.

Samuel's voice is monotone and low, and hard to understand because he's chewing cheese. Our monk speaks up.

???: LET'S GET THE FUCK IN THAT PLANE AND FLY! I'VE GOT TO TAKE A SHIT!

They enter the plane and minutes later it takes off. Our cameras remain behind as we see one of the other people find that scroll on the ground. They pick it up and look very weirded out by it. The camera zooms in on the scroll and it's got instructions for making cheese cake with arsenic icing.
Edit