Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I can't be stopped. I pray and I am given.
THE Best Mystery Partner

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 03:52 AM

Scene is black and white: An extremely old church somewhere in Europe, windows nonexistent, portions of its walls crumbling. The sky is beginning to light this early morning as the gray rain clouds from a night of storming gently give way to the birth of the sun. The church sits at the top of a hill and not another structure can be seen for miles and miles.

Inside the church we see a man in a monk's robe, knelt down and praying in front of a large stone dish of some kind. It's filled with water from the rain and because parts of the roof have broken away years ago.

The man begins to speak out loud in a language we did not expect.

???: Mother Fuckers!

The water ripples as his voice raises and his prayer increases in power.

???: I SAID MOTHER FUCKERS! TO MY LEFT AND TO MY RIGHT! I CAN'T BE STOPPED AND I CAN'T BE PLEASED. No man, woman or child knows why I have come but I promise, oh great one, to reveal all when the time is right.

Some very subtle thunder in the far distance is heard. Clearly a part of the storm that still rages on miles away but has since passed overhead.

???: Soon I will meet the man that will guide me into the land of the gold. Tonight I leave home and I return to a place I've had many mixed experiences. Watch over me and give me the strength, GIVE ME THE MOTHER FUCKING POWER! THE POWER TO DEMOLISH MY FOES AND CRUSH THEM BENEATH MY SOILED FOOT!

The water in the dish ripples more as the man in the robe leans forward and yells directly into it, point blank.

???: GIVE ME THE STRENGTH I NEED TO MOVE MOUNTAINS! GIVE ME THE WISDOM I REQUIRE TO OUTSMART THAT FAT FUCK PETER GILMOUR AND HIS ASS RAMMING BITCH OF A PARTNER! OH GREAT LORD, SPIRITS, DEMONS, AND JESUSES.....ALL OF YOU COMBINE AND GIVE ME THE ULTIMATE SUIT OF ARMOR FOR THIS BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

The man's prayer seems to be heard by things more powerful than any human. The water is rippling faster and faster and the view of the camera begins to shake. A sound greater than thunder begins to rumble.

???: Speak to me and reveal to me the greatest weakness of all 9,265,918 of Peter Gilmour's weaknesses.

Some stones begin to break from the already crumbling walls. The shaking of this entire scene increases!

???: Whisper to me the true identity of his mystery partner so that I may know exactly who I am walking into battle with!

The bowl of water begins to shake so violently that its base CRACKS! The bowl itself tips over toward the man and breaks, getting water all over his legs and knees as he continues his prayer.

???: Oh great brick of cheese beyond our realm, give me the hunger I need to overcome this mystery opponent's starving stomach and empty skull! Fill me with a void that acts as a MOTHER FUCKING VACUUM AND SUCKS THAT PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT UP THROUGH MY NOSTRILS! LIKE COCAINE! LIKE COCAAIIIINNNE!

The lens of our camera starts to crack. The shaking of the scene gets worse and worse. The entire wall to the left of this man begins to tip over!

And then?

Blackness. Quiet. Questions.
Edit