Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31 Madness - Conclusion
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 06:55 PM

Mr. Supernova is outside the building and hears a fan call his name.

Fan: Hey can I get an autograph Mr. Supernova? I'm a real big and I'm your biggest fan.

Mr. Supernova turns to look at the fan--

Sid Feder! He has returned to Madness! Or at least to the outside of the building.

He has a hoody in his hand and tosses it in Mr. Supernova's face, trailing right behind it with a fist to catch Supernova while he's blinded. Supernova gets tangled in the hoody while Sid wails on him with a baseball bat, beating down on him relentlessly.

Sid: I'm Sid Feder, bitch.

Sid drops the bat and pulls his Windows phone out of his jeans pocket. He reads something off of it and then nods as if to remember.

Sid: Ah that's right.

With a diabolical, shit-eating grin underneath his bushy mustache, Sid puts the phone away and pulls Mr. Supernova up into a Ratings Spike! (pedigree)

Sid gets up, wincing in pain as he rubs both of his knees. The left knee is actually ripped a little after that.

Sid: Ok so note to self -- no more Ratings Spikes on the concrete if I'm not wearing kneepads. Damn..

Sid limps off camera as people come rushing over to check on the downed Mr. Supernova.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back, Maniacs! Sid Feder sent a three times devastating message to Mr. Supernova as those two will meet in next weeks main event, here on Madness!

“It's time! Folks, Theo Pryce is set to defend his crown, chain thingy against... WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW!”

Heymans theme hits as he walks dat aisle. He enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ladies and gentlemen, my name... is Paul Heyman. Tonight, Theo Pryce has his very first defense of the King of the XWF title against a Mystery Opponent. Some of you might sympathize with Theo and say that it's unfair to force a man to defend without having the proper notification of just who exactly the challenger is.

“My response to that, is that is the burden of being the King.

“Without further adieu, I give you a man that set the XWF on fire last spring, a man that hasn't been seen in quite some time! A champion in all of out hearts.

“Noooo, no no no. Not the Senator, unfortunately.

“I give to you all....

“SCOTT CHARLOTTE!”

Scott Charlottes entrance music plays.

JOEY STYLES: “There he is! The man no one expected! I was looking around on the internet the other day and on the message boards of XWF99.com, some fan posted a poll to see if they could guess who the Mystery Opponent would be! No one said predicted Scott Charlotte!

“Stupid Smarks!”

”Money Talks” by AC/DC plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the King himself! Theo Pryce! What a prime opportunity for Scott Charlotte!”

King of the XWF
Theo Pryce
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
Standard Rules

Both men stare each other down, Theo Pryce finally getting a chance to see who his mystery opponent is. Theo makes the first move, engaging Charlotte by grabbing him behind the neck, he tries to pull his head down for a knee to the face but Charlotte blocks it and instead pushes Theo off. Pryce charges again and Charlotte counters with an eye gouge, followed by a clotheslines.

JOEY STYLES: “Great counter move by Scott Charlotte there.”

Pryce quickly back to his feet and before Charlotte can react Theo delivers an Eye Rake followed up by sending Charlotte to the ropes. Theo attempts a clothesline of his own on Charlotte’s return trip but Scott sees it and instead delivers a flying body block sending both men to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Both men are down, neither able to gain any real momentum in the early going. And it looks like the King is the first one back to his feet.”

Pryce circles his opponent while he is working his way back to his feet, Theo trying to decide what to do next. As Charlotte finally gets to his feet Theo grabs him by the arm and throws him into the corner and immediately starts delivering repeated blows to Charlotte’s mid section.

One….

Two….

Three….

Four….

Five….

Five blows to Charlotte’s abdomen. Scott goes down grabbing at his side. Theo climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off….

CRASH!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Well there is something new from the King, an elbow drop from the top turnbuckle right to Charlotte’s throat.”

Pryce covers for the pin…

2…

KICKOUT!!!

Scott Charlotte kicks out relatively early. Pryce lifts Charlotte up by his neck, hooks the head….

JOEY STYLES: “Looks like Pryce is going for the DDT….wait no!!!”

Scott Charlotte counters by lifting Pryce up and then delivering a body slam. Charlotte follows it up with a quick leg drop to Pryce’s face. Scott then walks over, grabs Theo by the ankles and then…Figure Four Leg Lock.

JOEY STYLES: “Not sure how Pryce is going to get out of this one. Charlotte has him locked in pretty tight and right in the middle of the ring.”

Pryce is trying to crawl to the ropes, clawing at the mat but getting nowhere. Scott locks it in even tighter. Pryce’s face getting red from the pain, his opponent is looking around, waiting for the ref to signal the end of the match. Pryce is squirming around, trying to break free but to no avail.

JOEY STYLES: “Pryce looks like he is in some trouble here. Charlotte has him locked in good.”

Still squiring Pryce reaches back and pulls something out of his pocket, he slips it onto his fingers…

JOEY STYLES: “Are those brass knuckles? What the hell is he going to do with those?”

Theo starts swigning his arm around wildly, trying to connect with some part of Charlotte’s body…closer….closer….SMACK!!!

Pryce manages to connect flush with Scott Charlotte’s ankle. The pain is enough to force Charlotte to release the hold and reach down for his ankle. Pryce quickly pulls the brass knuckles off and throws them outside of the ring before the ref can see what happened.

JOEY STYLES: “Charlotte had him beat. He had the crown and Theo cheated his way out of a tap out. Some King he is.”

Charlotte is still grabbing at his ankle. Pryce is crawling towards the ropes, he finally reaches them and uses them to pull himself up one rope at a time. Pryce finally gets all the way up just as Charlotte makes his way over. Charlotte goes for a head lock but Pryce counters with an elbow to Charlotte’s temple. Charlotte stumbles backwards and Pryce uses the opening to deliver a kick to Charlotte’s abdomen and then hooks the head and….PEDIGREE!!!

Pryce with the cover….

1…

2…

KICKOUT!!!

JOEY STYLES: “For a second there I thought Pryce pulled a miracle out of his hat. Charlotte has had his number so far in the match.”

Pryce pulls Charlotte up by his head and then drops him back down with a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam. Pryce moves in now for an ankle lock.

JOEY STYLES: “And now it’s Theo Pryce’s turn to go for the submission.”

Pryce has him locked in but Charlotte is able to quickly reach out and hook the rope with his right arm. The ref circles around and tells Theo to break the hold. Pryce pushes the ref away with one arm sending the ref a few feet back. The ref shoves Theo forcing him to break the hold. Pryce and the ref are toe to toe. Theo looks around….

JOEY STYLES: “Good for the ref for standing up to that asshole.”

Pryce punches the ref in the face and then….

POWERBOMB!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “HOLY SHIT!!! Pryce just power bombed the ref. And now what’s he doing?”

Pryce grabs the ref by the head and tosses him outside of the ring, in the process completely ignoring his opponent. When he finally does turn around he is meet with a SUPER KICK to the face. Charlotte, fully aware that there is no ref present doesn’t even bother with a pin instead opting to lift Theo to his feet and delivers a knee to Theo’s groin. Pryce doubles over in pain but not for long as Charlotte puts Theo back down with a Reverse DDT.

JOEY STYLES: “And still no ref here but that’s not stopping Charlotte.”

Scott Charlotte climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off…..

FROG SPLASH!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Charlotte with the cover! Their is no referee though!”

A new referee emerges from backstage.

JOEY STYLES: “Here come a new one!”

Running down the ramp.

Making it to the end of the ramp and darting toward the ring.

Making it to the ring and diving inside.

Makes the count.

JOEY STYLES: “Pryce kicks out! What a god damn match!”

Charlotte struggles, but gets to his feet. He stands in wait. Waiting for Theo Pryce to get to his feet. He does...

He turns...

JOEY STYLES: “STYGIOPHOBIA!”

Charlotte hits Theo Pryce with the Broque Kick! Scotty makes the cover!

JOEY STYLES: “SHANE ! HE JUST PULLED THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING AND DECKED HIM!

“Where the hell did he even come from!?

“Even Scotty doesn't know!”

Charlotte gets back to his feet and grabs Shane by his hair and forces him up to the ring apron. pleads with Scott to not do anything, then begins pointing inside the ring.

What's Shane pointing at?

Scott Charlotte follows 's pointing...

JOEY STYLES: “MONEY TALKS!”

Pryce hits the cutter on Scott Charlotte and covers him. looks around then rips off his button down polo revealing a black and white referee's shirt! dives into the ring for the count.

3!

WINNER: Theo Pryce – Still King of the XWF

JOEY STYLES: “Theo Pryce! Along with Shane just screwed Scott Charlotte!

“And here come the troops! NAZI, John Madison, the banged up Mr. Supernova, all of the Black Circle!”

Shane has a microphone.

SHANE : “Ladies and gentlemen... We end 2013 like we have ended every year since the XWF has been in existence... The reign of the Black Circle! I want to let everyone kn....

Some unknown music starts to play. and the Black Circle look around at the confusion. After about 40 seconds of nothing, gets on the microphone again..

SHANE : “.................”

The microphone isn't working. looks mad. The lights go out as the music continues to play. Camera flashes are going off around the audience. A match is being lit at the top of the entrance way.. a lantern is lit and is brought up to the face. Cameras zoom in and shows it's Eli James IV.

The Black Circle are all a bit furious, but realize it's just Eli and start laughing. The lights come up very dim in the ring.. the Circle starts making fun of Eli by laying hands on each other and 'praising the Lord'.

ELI JAMES IV: “It's not about ending you boys. It's about the Almighty's message. It always has been. You want to make me have sex with ladies and push cocaine up my nose. Hehehehehe. I see how this dance is going to go. Heh. Hehehe. You've led mercy out the door. You've waved your last goodbyes to grace. All that's left is the judgment hand of the Almighty ready to.. how would ya say.. get your ass handed to you.”

The lights come up a little bit where Eli is to reveal Mystica, who is still looking unsure about who to be with.. the boys in the ring or the Congregation, Elisha, LJ Havok, and Amos James JR. The Black Circle's jokes to turn a bit of a serious look.

ELI JAMES IV: “Two Thousand and Fourteen will be a different year. The Black Circle will not end. But... they will be judged and that's far worse.”

SHANE : “ait! Wait! Good, the fucking microphone is working. Eli. You've been a big thorn in my side. All your preaching and bullshit is tiresome. John Madison gave you a chance to work alongside us and you were doing so well, except for the fact you still spewed out your bullshit! Your goal may be to end the Black Circle, or bring judgment, or whatever it is you want to call it... but my job Eli.. MY job.. OUR job is to get rid of the Congregation once and for all. Every... last... one of you. Oh, and Mystica... our hands are extended to you to join us.”

Eli turns to Mystica. Mystica looks confused and isn't sure what to do. Eli smiles.

ELI JAMES IV: “Nay-vada-mu-yik-say. Hehehehe.”

Eli's laughter echoes.. the lights go out everywhere for a second.. the music stops and then everything comes back on. Eli and the Congregation are gone. Mystica is standing close by the ring looking at The Black Circle.

The lights go off again.. they come back on... Mystica remains on the entrance way... the ring is surrounded by Eli James, LJ Havok, Elisha, and Amos James Jr. The Black Circle quickly notices and is ready for a brawl.

Eli smiles and extends his hands to the heavens.. he starts singing something.

BLOOD FALLS FROM THE CEILING ONTO ALL THE BLACK CIRCLE MEMBERS! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Eli and the Congregation get in the ring and start the attack on the Black Circle! Mystica sits down and watches it all unfold.

Back and forth they go! The blood covered the Black Circle and Eli James' Congregation, trading shots. Lefts, rights, kicks, jabs. It's a stale mate.

LIGHTS OUT!

BOOOOM!

Fire bursts from all corners of Cowboys Stadium.

JOEY STYLES: “What is a fight against the Black Circle without Sebastian Duke!?”

Sebastian Duke is running from the back! He passes Mystica and is joining in with the Congregation!! The crowd is going crazy! Duke! Eli! Amos! Havok!

Mystica just sits there.

Havok takes out Nova!

Amos takes out John Madison!

Sebastian Duke drops Theo Pryce with Darkness Falls.

Shane is all that's left.

Eli James gives the Cleansing!

The Black Circle is lying in the ring covered in blood.. The Congregation and Sebastian Duke are standing.

Eli James gets by and the microphone...

ELI JAMES IV: “Without the covering of blood.. the judgment would have ended you. Consider this your last moment of mercy.”

JOEY STYLES: “The Congregation and Sebastian Duke stand tall over the Black Circle!

“What side is Mystica on?

“Is Sebastian Duke now a part of the Congregation!?

“We're out of TIME!”

Madness fades out.

Contributors to this weeks Madness:

Paul Heyman

Morgan Eldred

John Austin

Eli James

Sid Feder

Theo Pryce

Michael McBride

John Madison

Alexandra Callaway

Jordan Caliban

Porche Lamborghini Ferrari (Gio)

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(01-02-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-01-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-01-2014), John Austin (01-01-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-01-2014), Scott Charlotte (01-01-2014), Sid Feder (01-01-2014), Theo Pryce (01-01-2014), Wallace Witasick (01-01-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-01-2014, 07:03 PM

Look at that, Eli James balls' finally dropped. Good on you Eli. Stupid. But good for you for being a man. Feel free to add every other member of the roster to your little revolution, hell, add the rotting corpse of Luca Arzewhogivesafuck if you can find it. It won't matter. You know that. I know that. The world knows that. And soon, very soon you will see just how far I will go to bury bearded bitches like you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-01-2014, 07:13 PM

Well I should have figured. I can't have a happy ending now can I? Get my job back thanks to Heyman, get a shot at the King and then who comes in and destroys that? Shane Fucking . Ladies and Gents, Scott Charlotte is back in action in the XWF. This won't be the last you see of Pryce and Charlotte, I can guarantee that. But as the old adage goes and in this moment it speaks louder than ever...DOWN WITH . This time you can't silence me.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
Theo Pryce (01-01-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 07:43 PM

Way to sit on your ass, Mystica. You just sat there and watched your king get his ass handed to him by Duke after he had blood poured onto him. You didn't even show up backstage to help us clean off our king. Theo had to soak in that gunk for at least thirty minutes while you just sat on your ass.

Remember when you and Eli James knelt to me many months ago and accepted me as your king?

You go on and do that shit, except now you do it to Theo.

DO IT NOW.

Or get get the fuck out of my group.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 08:04 PM

I want to apologize to Mystica for losing my temper there...

I had a chance to look over the footage, and I noticed that Mystica was visibly scared.

Mystica, there's no need to be afraid. We got your back, champ.

Now come on, group hug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(01-01-2014), Theo Pryce (01-01-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-01-2014, 11:25 PM

uh where was the segment i sent in?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post