Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 10:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hillbilly Deluxe (RP1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-01-2014, 07:13 PM

The humidity is very dense here in the swamps of Louisiana. The water shows a dark greenish tint and what lurks beneath it are tall tales from the locals around the area. You all know what I am talking about, the type of locals that grab roadkill off the side of the road and fry it. They may also bring back a body or two for their special Cajun gumbo for a extra kick of spice, you never know. We find a old abandoned shack along the dusty roads in gator country. The humidity has taken it's toll on the shack as you can tell with the rotting wood. Don't sneeze cause this shack could literally turn to ruble.

We see John Austin come walking out the door frame wearing a wifebeater, jeans shorts that are so short, you wonder if John got them from the ladies department and wearing raggedy ninety nine cent flip flops. Unusual attire for John yes but I guess it calls for this hot ass situation. John walks over to the rocking chair that has seen better days and he slowly sits down on it, hoping to not fall and take a major bump in the process. He casually starts to rock back and forth in the chair...

I am in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. See I like to study my opponents. Everyone I faced off against, I study them. I watch their habits very closely and if I can get into that lifestyle just for a day and see what makes you tick, I will do it. Just recently, I took out two of the biggest pieces of shit down through the embankments of hell to meet the father and damn it, it's not enough for me. This is all started back when I ended Eli James' reign as United States champion. I did what no-one could do and stopped his propaganda and showed the world what a fallacy that man is and now, Eli has decided to make my life a living and breathing hell. I came here today to see what it's like inside the so called congregation or what is left of it. This wooden shack behind me represents your career Eli and what is left of it. All these nails that hold the wood up in place are the henchmen that you have surrounding you.

Amos ..*John begins to laugh*...You are a trip man, you know that? You come to Madness speaking of something called a rot and like I told you man, if you need some shit done to the shack you and that country bumpkin you hang with, I will be more than happy to give you that sealant for the wood rot. You are just like everyone else Amos, you speak of a so called change and nothing has happened. What about John Raide's so called "Raide"?...I am still waiting on that by that way. So you want to pick a fight with the big dogs huh? Well let this be a lesson in watch out what you wish for cause you just might get it. See, I may be dressed differently for the occasion but you need to realize something. Inside this shell of a man is a cold hearted ruthless killer. The souls I have took down to the bottomless pits reads like a whose who of professional wrestling. When you walk up to the gates, one of the first things you see is the head of Matt Lennox on a stake.

I am not going to sit here and say well I could have done this as champion or I could have done that. I will be the first to admit that I wasn't a good US champ, fine but I accomplished my goal. For one I got people talking about me and with my recent victory over Griffin MacAlister and a questionable, Tony Santos, my name will be spoken of even more and two, I stopped your savior's reign. I told him point blank, his time is done but he continued and preached that so called good word. He didn't heed my words and looked what happened, the darkness reigned over the light. Now you have to reclaim his honor and Amos, you may hunt alligators for living and knock them in the head with a stomp but you don't have the honor and privilege of coming out of this match alive...

*John gets up from the chair and walks down the porch. He nonchalantly stands around*...He is awaiting on your arrival Amos, it's only a matter of time and no voodoo that you posses will save your soul. After I send your ass back to Eli, tell him to bring me more cause I love taking the souls away from the hopeless. The time is ticking away till Madness rolls around and then it will be on to another and another and ANOTHER...till finally everyone will have to call me King Austin. Amos, you will be just another stepping stone along the way....see you soon

John picks up a rock off the dirty ground and tries to skip it across the ground like he is Opie from the Andy Griffith show. A slight breeze starts to flow through the air as a smile grows upon the face of John. Finally some cool air as he thinks to himself. The sounds of Amos Moses by Jerry Reed begins to play once more as our scene comes to a end.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
(01-02-2014), Sarah Parsons (01-05-2014)