Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31 Madness - TV Title Match
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 05:08 PM

Madness returns and we're following Paul Heyman back from ringside toward his office. He stops in front of Sly's desk. Sly is Paul Heyman's personal assistant.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly, has Tony Santos showed up yet?”

SLY: “No, Mr. Heyman.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Has he called? Anything?”

SLY: “No, sir. He hasn't”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Alright, my phone is in my office. I'll see if he called me.”

Heyman walks passed Sly and into his office. He takes a seat at his desk and pulls out his cell phone. After looking at it for a few seconds, he hits the intercom button.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!?”

SLY: “Yes?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Get Tony Santos on the line, dear. Tell him I'm willing to negotiate.”

SLY: “Negotiate what, sir?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Just do it! Get him on the line and transfer it over to me!”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

Heyman slams his phone on the desk.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Son of a BITCH!”

Madness fades to commercial.

“One More Soul to the Call” by Akira Yamaoka plays.

The lights in the arena dim as the opening chords of "One More Soul to the Call" by Akira Yamaoka and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn begins to play through the loudspeakers. No movement can be seen from the curtain until the fifty second mark, where a hooded, robed figure steps slowly from behind the curtain. Slowly, he comes down the ramp, accenting his steps as the music intensifies, until the one minute, thirty second mark, where he stops all build and just begins to stomp. He climbs up onto the apron, head down, and arms spread wide. As the chorus starts, he jolts his head up, and exploding out of the robe, and steps into the ring. Once inside, he carefully folds the robe, and places it in his corner. Afterwards, he awaits the start of the match.

“Supernova” by Oomph! plays.

The TV champ, Mr. Supernova, drops down from the ceiling rafters and slowly strides to the ring. Moving in an almost tantric and methodical mannerism as a smirk adorns his face and an other-worldly ambiance glistens within his eyes. Once Supernova reaches the ring, he launches himself up and over the ropes and lands directly on his feet in a semi crouched position as he lifts his head and stares out at the audience for a moment before rising to his feet and staring across the ring at his opponent.

JOEY STYLES: “Well, Mad Ones, it’s time for the Television Title Match! Long-reigning champ Mr. Supernova is scheduled to take on the imposing Militem Dominum, but what will the match stipulation be? Let’s find out what you, the fans, decided!”

XTreme Rules
12%

Falls Count Anywhere
44%

Hell in a Cell
44%

JOEY STYLES: “A tie! Uh…what does this mean for the match, then?”

Nova and Dominum stand across from each other in the ring, switching glances between one another and the X-Tron. The two are lost for words, unsure of what this means. But then…

“Gunman” by Them Crooked Vultures plays.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Oh, dear, oh, dear. Seems we might have a problem here. A tie! Now, that’s unprecedented. Unless you’re me, and you thought ahead. See, gents, I thought of a clever little solution for this ahead of time, just in case there was an issue. Gentlemen, you will not be competing in an XTreme Rules match, a Falls Count Anywhere match, or a Hell in a Cell. You’ll be competing in a combination of the three, which I have dubbed…a Morgan’s Madhouse Match!

This match will be contested inside the Hell in a Cell structure. Falls will count anywhere – in the ring, outside the ring, outside the cage; hell, even on TOP of the cage. And no worries, boys. The cage’s door will be removed. And the opening will be replaced with a web of BARBED WIRE! In addition, there will be four weapons available to you, each tied to the four corner posts. Enjoy your match. May the best man win.”

JOEY STYLES: “Eldred came prepared! This is going to be insanity!”

XWF Television Championship
Mr. Supernova
- vs -
Militem Dominum
Morgan’s Madhouse Match

With everything in place moments later, the ref signals for the bell, and the match gets under way. Nova, being smaller than his imposing opponent, slips under an attempted clothesline from Dominum, and counters with a dropkick to his back, sending the imposing man face-first into the turnbuckle.

Dominum turns, only for Nova to leap in for a big splash in the corner! No! Dominum catches him, and runs forward, delivering a powerbomb to the champ! A pin!

Kick-out just after two.

Dominum looks to the corner from which he’s just emerged, and notices the weapon lying across the ropes – a kendo stick! He strolls over to the corner and fetches it. Eyeing the downed Nova as the spaceman tries to get back on his feet, Dominum gives a few practice swings before marching over and smacking Nova across the back with the kendo stick!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Nova writhes about in pain as Dominum grins. He holds the kendo stick, now somewhat splintered in places, aloft, enjoying the crowd’s excited reaction. Nova, meanwhile has crawled into the corner and made it to his feet. Dominum, seeing this, tosses the kendo stick aside and charges the corner for a running big boot!

Nova ducks! Dominum’s leg ends up atop the ropes, and he topples to the outside!

Catching his breath, Nova sees an opportunity – but it’s a risky one. Well, no problem. He is Mr. Supernova, after all. He makes a great flying leap over the top ropes, landing on Dominum on the outside!

After a moment, both men makes it to their feet. Nova approaches Dominum and gives him a few hard lefts and a kick to the gut before grabbing Dominum by the hair and slamming the big man face-first into the cell wall!

Dominum bounces off, and leans over the apron, giving Nova the opportunity to slam Dominum’s head down into the edge of it! Dominum crumples to the ground, and Nova mounts the apron. He leaps off, landing on Militem with a frog splash into a pin!

Kick-out! Dominum stays in this!

The champ scoops Dominum up by his hair and drags the big guy toward the frame of where the cell door would be – except here, the opening is covered by a veritable spider’s web of barbed wire! Nova gives Dominum a headbutt to stun him, then backs up. Nova rushes forward for a running dropkick!

Dominum dodges to the side! Nova flings himself feet-first into the barbed wire netting, and bursts right on through to the other side, landing in a sea of the broken barbed wire!

Militem, taking a second to breathe, laughs at Nova’s folly, and emerges from the interior of the cell. Careful to avoid the barbs, he plucks Nova up from the ground and scoop slams the champ right back onto the barbed wire! The metal digs into Nova’s back, and he yelps in pain before hastily rolling off the horrid nest of now-bloodied barbs.

Dominum follows, stepping over the wire, and tears Nova’s shirt from his body, intending to do some more damage to Nova’s now-exposed flesh. Suddenly, Nova spins and clobbers Dominum with a left hook, staggering the contender, and thusly giving Nova a chance to get to his feet.

Dominum comes back for more, but Nova is prepared. He suddenly explodes out with a roundhouse kick to the skull of Dominum, who falls to the side and braces himself against the cage. Nova then dropkicks Dominum’s back, slamming the bigger man into the side of the cage! Dominum falls to his knees, and Nova locks in a rear headlock, but Dominum reaches back, grabs Nova by the back of the head, and falls forward, thereby driving Nova’s forehead right into the cage!

Both men are down, and it appears Nova has been busted open! Dominum staggers onto his feet and moves back inside the cell structure, eyeing the weapon attached to the closest turnbuckle: a shovel! He rips the shovel off the turnbuckle and turns back to the entrance of the cell…

Where Nova is waiting with a sudden kick to the abdomen, followed by a DDT onto some of the barbed wire! Nova rolls Dominum over (who has since begun bleeding from several cuts across his upper forehead) and hooks the leg!

Dominum kicks out! Nova rolls off of him in exhaustion. Then, an idea from the spaceman: he spots the shovel and snatches it up before climbing to his feet in wait of the big man to stand.

Dominum reaches his feet, and Nova swings for the fucking fences!

Militem ducks it! Nova is swung clear around from the power and inertia of his swing, only to be met with a hard uppercute from Dominum, which causes Nova to drop the shovel. Dominum hooks Nova’s arm, and lifts him up for the Condemnation to Dis (Steiner Screwdriver), with Nova’s head aimed right for the blade of the shovel!

Nova rolls for his life! Rolling under Dominum’s legs, Nova pops up behind Militem, who turns…

Right into the Darkest Light onto the blade of the shovel! Nova rolls Dominum over for the pin!

3!

WINNER: Mr. Supernova – Still XWF Television Champion

JOEY STYLES: “Supernova hangs on to win it here! Eight months and counting as Television Champion and that right there is why! When the chips are down, Mr. Supernova just finds a way to win!

“When we come back, the results of the voting for the King of the XWF title match and the triple threat.”

Madness returns and we are again in the office of Paul Heyman when the call comes through on the intercom.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yes, Sly?”

SLY: “I have Mr. Santos holding on line two.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Thank you.”

Heyman hits the button and connects himself with Tony Santos.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Tony, where are you?”

TONY SANTOS: “In Boston. Where else?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Far be it for me to expect you where you are contractually obligated to be, Tony. You know, that show I hold weekly, Madness, this week we're in Dallas.”

TONY SANTOS: “Sounds good, Paul. Hey, Sly said you were interested in negotiations.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Are you even listening?”

TONY SANTOS: “Of course I am! Did you know Uncle Phil died? I'm totally shocked and saddened.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Fine! Let's negotiate.”

TONY SANTOS: “Excellent. I want more money. Until I get it, I'm staying home.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Interesting starting off point.”

TONY SANTOS: “Isn't it?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Here's my counter argument. You are contractually obligated to be in Dallas and compete on Madness tonight.”

TONY SANTOS: “Yeah, but I really wasn't feeling it this week.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “How do you feel about being unemployed?”

TONY SANTOS: “What do you mean?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “As of bell time for your match, if you are not in that ring, you are in breach of contract. As a result of that breach of contract, Tony Santos, you ARE FIRED!”

Heyman abruptly ends the call.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!?”

SLY: “Yes?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Pepto Bismol and Tums. Now!”

SLY: “Right away, Mr. Heyman.”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(01-02-2014), Liz Hathaway (01-01-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-01-2014), Theo Pryce (01-01-2014)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-01-2014, 05:18 PM

Tony's fired, I'm suspended indefinitely, is there any other compete blasphemy Heyman will unleash before the night is out? I say yes.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 05:26 PM

No not Uncle Phil damn it! :(

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
Mr. Radio (01-01-2014), Scott Charlotte (01-01-2014)