Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-26-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyatt Reynolds Wishes He Was That Cool
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:You think anyone gives two shits about some tournament you were in, in some distant galaxy on some far, far away planet?

My oh my, does it seem as though Wyatt Reynolds has shoved his foot down his throat so hard, that I would not be surprised if he were literally choking on his boot instead of actually regurgitating the shittiest, most mainstream argument ever used in this entire federation. Hi Wyatt, not very nice to meet you. I'm Irony.

However, to assume that people as you so eloquently put it "give two shits" about this tournament that Mister Radio was in would be a very logical assumption, given the fact that action/adventure movies are among the consistently highest grossing films in all of cinema, beating out the pathetic little double life love story of the racist that everyone laughs at that you put on.

Granted, I'm one to enjoy your little struggles as the mainstream action garbage of Radio's tales are sickening, but your own little assessment is like the production quality of the Blair Witch Project.

Utter shit.

So please, Wyatt. If you're going to insult someone, make sure your insult isn't a bunch of halfwitted bullshit.

Sincerely, Irony.

[Image: Irony_zpsbeb83958.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Irony's post:
(01-01-2014), (12-31-2013), Theo Pryce (12-31-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-31-2013, 04:05 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, making fun of people is way to mainstream for you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-31-2013)
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 04:06 PM

(12-31-2013, 04:05 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Whoa whoa whoa, making fun of people is way to mainstream for you.

I will not insult you, because hating the Black Circle is way too mainstream for my tastes, but something else that appears to be mainstream around here is sympathizing with racists. Wyatt Reynolds is a racist, and as such it is my hipster duty to make fun of his stupidity.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-31-2013, 04:46 PM

...Isn't being a hipster a little mainstream anyway? Even only a likkle bit? Because I think your own stream has enough pretentious assholes to make a damn river!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 04:55 PM

(12-31-2013, 04:46 PM)Smoke Man Said: ...Isn't being a hipster a little mainstream anyway? Even only a likkle bit? Because I think your own stream has enough pretentious assholes to make a damn river!

Oh, hey Smoke! I almost didn't see you there, seeing as your ego was dropped off a cliff after that loss to Mystica. Bravo on that, by the way. Winning titles is so mainstream as is, so you're really trail blazing there, Smoke. However, as it stands don't you have a doomed to fail revolution to get back to? Isn't this the point where you say: "Fuck you Theo"?

Dance like the conformist puppet sheep you are, Smoke man. Dance for the machine.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-31-2013, 04:59 PM

You're calling my rebellion 'doomed'? I thought you guys were all about 'sticking it to the man'. Not that I would expect you to do much, rather just sign online petitions, sitting in your autographed Captain Marvel chair while wearing a denim bath-robe... or something like that, anyway.

And you say that winning titles is too mainstream, but you also laugh that I wasn't able to win it? Pick a damn side, man!

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 05:06 PM

(12-31-2013, 04:59 PM)Smoke Man Said: You're calling my rebellion 'doomed'? I thought you guys were all about 'sticking it to the man'. Not that I would expect you to do much, rather just sign online petitions, sitting in your autographed Captain Marvel chair while wearing a denim bath-robe... or something like that, anyway.

And you say that winning titles is too mainstream, but you also laugh that I wasn't able to win it? Pick a damn side, man!

Answering inquiries in order is, you guessed it, too mainstream. Allow me to answer these in the order I feel like answering.

First, yes. Winning titles is very much too mainstream, however since you're a puppet to the XWF machine through and through, you didn't and still don't see it that way. That's why my assessment of your ego falling off a cliff is accurate. I never for a second laughed at you for failing your goal, only the fact that it was your goal in the first place.

Second, it's a Captain Hammer chair. Get it right.

And lastly, your revolution is doomed to fail because it isn't a revolution. It's a crack pot, desperate plea for attention just like every other one before it. Congratulations.

Sarcasm is never too mainstream.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-31-2013, 05:25 PM

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Answering inquiries in order is, you guessed it, too mainstream. Allow me to answer these in the order I feel like answering.

Apparently answering inquiries in the order you feel like answering is in reverse order. Nice going there, bub. That's like what everyone does when they don't do something in order, they do it in reverse order. I wouldn't say you're just a phony hipster, I'd also probably say you're just lazy, and probably haven't moved out of your parent's house... I'll stop with these assumptions now, their just getting redundant at this point.

And using the correct 'there' is too mainstream, by the way.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: First, yes. Winning titles is very much too mainstream, however since you're a puppet to the XWF machine through and through, you didn't and still don't see it that way. That's why my assessment of your ego falling off a cliff is accurate. I never for a second laughed at you for failing your goal, only the fact that it was your goal in the first place.

So you're laughing at the fact that I have different goals to you entirely, and calling me a puppet for doing so. ...Who introduced this asshole into the company? So I want to do something that everyone else does, big whoop. Call me a puppet all you like, it's not stopping me from doing it.

Calling a company a 'machine' is pretty mainstream as far as hippies go, too. I'd call it something like a 'circus' or a 'caravan'. You know, liven things up a little.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Second, it's a Captain Hammer chair. Get it right.

Can't argue with that, man.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: And lastly, your revolution is doomed to fail because it isn't a revolution. It's a crack pot, desperate plea for attention just like every other one before it. Congratulations.

I didn't know you were a walking dictionary man, Jesus. While we're on the subject, I'd also say that you're not a hipster, but rather you're just a crack pot, desperate plea for attention just like every other one before it.

It would be too mainstream of me to think up of my own comeback, don't you think?

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Sarcasm is never too mainstream.

Except when it is, amirite?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 05:40 PM

(12-31-2013, 05:25 PM)Smoke Man Said:
(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Answering inquiries in order is, you guessed it, too mainstream. Allow me to answer these in the order I feel like answering.

Apparently answering inquiries in the order you feel like answering is in reverse order. Nice going there, bub. That's like what everyone does when they don't do something in order, they do it in reverse order. I wouldn't say you're just a phony hipster, I'd also probably say you're just lazy, and probably haven't moved out of your parent's house... I'll stop with these assumptions now, their just getting redundant at this point.

And using the correct 'there' is too mainstream, by the way.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: First, yes. Winning titles is very much too mainstream, however since you're a puppet to the XWF machine through and through, you didn't and still don't see it that way. That's why my assessment of your ego falling off a cliff is accurate. I never for a second laughed at you for failing your goal, only the fact that it was your goal in the first place.

So you're laughing at the fact that I have different goals to you entirely, and calling me a puppet for doing so. ...Who introduced this asshole into the company? So I want to do something that everyone else does, big whoop. Call me a puppet all you like, it's not stopping me from doing it.

Calling a company a 'machine' is pretty mainstream as far as hippies go, too. I'd call it something like a 'circus' or a 'caravan'. You know, liven things up a little.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Second, it's a Captain Hammer chair. Get it right.

Can't argue with that, man.

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: And lastly, your revolution is doomed to fail because it isn't a revolution. It's a crack pot, desperate plea for attention just like every other one before it. Congratulations.

I didn't know you were a walking dictionary man, Jesus. While we're on the subject, I'd also say that you're not a hipster, but rather you're just a crack pot, desperate plea for attention just like every other one before it.

It would be too mainstream of me to think up of my own comeback, don't you think?

(12-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Irony Said: Sarcasm is never too mainstream.

Except when it is, amirite?

OOC: So much quote.

You're really pulling at straws here, aren't you? Just like everybody else, just hoping that somehow, some way, you can rub together the small amount of brain cells that you haven't given up to the machine yet to develop the most fool proof way to cripple my points.

So, you go right to attacking my ordering system? Wow, you know if you wanted to go even deeper down the tunnel of things that don't actually matter you could go with the fact that the second point I made wasn't even answering a question! Oh no, what an idiot that Irony fellow is! Haha! Way to go, you made a point to the most meaningless part of what I said.

Also, on the topic of points that don't fucking matter but you think are oh so clever, there is absolutely no phonetic difference between the different forms of there, moron.

Okay, a more creative term fore this company? Meat farm. A glorified exploitation film. There. And since you're so content to flop around on your strings and make yourself into the whore that the directors of this film want you to be, who am I to stop you? Go right ahead and lose your fucking testicles to feed the beast.

Hell, that leads to my proof of why your revolution is only so in the sense that you call it one. You're working so hard for these titles, these, trinkets. Who made these trinkets? Shane , the very man you're rebelling against. You're letting these things become important and then saying that is such a tyrant or whatever claim you're making as an excuse to "overthrow" him.

Way to go, Smoke. You've really proven yourself to be such a little rebel. No one is pulling your strings. Truly, a man of his own self.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-31-2013, 05:55 PM

OOC: Couldn't help myself lol

...Let's just put it this way. Since you're clearly doing the whole 'this person is doing a rebellion, let's question it as my comeback' thing, as well as how you re-word these questions when I give you an answer, how about I just say this:

Do you think I care what you have to say? Or even what you think of me? Of course not, because I'm just some mainstream jockey who is just like all the rest. The good thing about those kind of insults is that you can say that to everyone, putting a fancy spin on it every time, using words 'they've never even heard of' or whatever you like to throw at people, with the occasional mention of being 'mainstream'.

Quite frankly I'm not sure why I waste my time with people like you.

Smoke vapourises... and by that I mean he walks away.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Irony (12-31-2013)