Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-30-2013, 07:36 PM

Battle Thread

Triple Threat Note: You DO NOT have to wait for both opponents to reply before you post again. Once you see somebody else post, it's open season for you to post again!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2013, 01:16 AM

A weak little gamer boy and a Subject that is forbidden? Here I thought this would be a challenge. The little Gamer boy seems to be feeble and the forbidden subject is about to be a history subject. You boys ready to play?

jlHCQQ.png

Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-31-2013, 05:30 PM

Whoa! Weak little gamer boy?! I don't see anything wrong with being a gamer boy, compared to being some nobody! At least I'm doing something in this company, what have you done? And Kinja? What kind've name is that? I mean, I've never even seen that name in Tekken OR Mortal Kombat, so it HAS to be stupid! Honestly, I'd have more competition if I was Kung Lao going up against the DLC Freddy Kruger in Mortal Kombat 9, because let's face it guys, then at least there's a SLIGHT chance of me losing.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2013, 06:04 PM

Oh you simple little naive boy. Check the Rider name, while yes I am new to this company I am not a new face to Professional Wrestling. Maybe you should pull your head out of not only your ass but also take it out of that useless, lifeless, last years game and come back to reality, or are you to afraid of coming out of that world because it is the ONLY place you have ANY power. As for Kinja, if I even said that right, I'm just going to call you K-Tay ok? You seem to not want to play yet, come on, don't leave me on my lonesome with button masher over there. Let me ask you Marshall, are buttons on a controller the only thing you can Mash? Marshall go mash mash and boom boom out side of big white ring While Mandii gets the one two three.

jlHCQQ.png

Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

12-31-2013, 08:10 PM

I don't think you understand... My life is dedicated, not only to those games, but the art of fighting. Something traditional, something with Value. I'm not just here to be some nobody gamer, but I'm here to dedicate the styles of fighting, whether it's Kung Lao's Kung-Fu, King's Mixed Martial Arts, or the Boxing of Kuma, I'm here to be the best, and show off traditional fighting while doing it! You better believe that I'm not just a button Masher, I'm the soon to be most known fighter in the world!

Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-01-2014, 01:48 AM

If I had a penny for every time I heard " I'm the soon to be most known fighter in the world!" I would be a god damn millionaire. I could beat you with my eyes closed and only being able to use one hand. As for where you are getting your fighting styles from, who might I add two are from two imbecile games, you don't really believe I should be impressed or even shaken by people and a bear that don't even exists do you? I would be very careful if I were you Marsh, your ignorance is showing. Also you can stop yelling already! I can hear every word loud and clear! I'm not def and its starting to seem like you are overcompensating for things you do not have!

Now I want to take you back a few steps, you know to the nobody statement? Last I checked I made a name way back when all you could do was sit in your whities with a controller in your hand rage quitting because you couldn't see the chest of the main character when she was fighting. I've been around for 5 years and active for 4 in the ring. So, i really don't think you understand the pile of shit you are getting into because you are deciding to take off the pull-ups and replace them with big boy pants. I've wrestled men your side and up, people faster than you, people smarter than you, and above all people who are bigger threats than you. Oh and one more thing, my "mentor" was a real, living, breathing, person who actually spent years in the ring and around it. Not some pixelated little game you play in your spare time. So if you really think you are walking out with a win over me, you better set down the controller that has been showing you your "moves", turn off your gym known as a video game console, and listen really close to what I am about to say. No way in hell will someone as inconsequential as you walk out of a match that I am in. Now, as they say on one of your favorite training videos, Finish him, and believe me, I will have vitality.

[Image: Image1_zps76472fb5.png]

jlHCQQ.png

Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2014, 03:58 AM

Here's where you're wrong. The "imbecile video games" I play, are all based off of real fighting. Sure, add in a few... Other, entertaining, elements........ But the point is.. I get my inspiration, my will to fight, in ways that are... impossible to explain... And you've been wrestling for four years? Wow. Sure, you have indy experience, but yet, you've never seen the Big Leagues! You've never seen the XWF! The only "Rider" I know are spelled differently, and has a first name of Zack. Where as, I've never even heard of anyone you speak of, I've done something that people thought I couldn't do. They said I couldn't win. And I did. You say I can't win, and history repeats itself. See, if fighting game references won't work... How about we make it about something else.... Say, we have... Three Blue Eyes White Dragons on the field, as well as Jinzo, and you have... One Blue Eyes Dragon on the field.. (And hidden subject? He has like... Marshmallon in face up attack position. Idiot)... By doing what most people say is impossible, I can summon Ultimate Blue Eyes Dragon... OR! Use two tricky dragons which I have in my hand, or what some people would say up my sleeve (Tricks, you could say?) And summon The Five Headed Dragon. All this time we were ALMOST equal, until I pulled out an upset! Which I plan to do this time, next time, and any time after that! "Believe it!"

Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-01-2014, 12:47 PM

You really are as dull-witted as they come.Let's start with my "Indy experience" shall we? My Indy Experience started right at the end of a closing of the MSN circuit, something I don't expect you to know about since that was more than probable before the time you started to branch out of your mothers basement, and went on to federations with many different non-indy wrestlers.

Let's talk about big Leagues, you know places like XWF apparently since that's the only place you know of beside two other federations, and why you are as incompetent as they come. BUD, it was a very big federation that only let the best in it. It hosted some pretty significant fights between people like Kera Wilson and Whisper who you probably don't know because you are to busy "training" in your "Gym". No, I didn't wrestle in it but I did get to watch most of the matches between pretty big wrestlers, well bigger than you will ever be anyway, from the side lines. I learned a lot from watching side line from people like Kera Wilson, Whisper, sandman, NovaCane, Jessica Micheals, my own cousin Jeremy Rider, and even, Dare I say, Johnny Invincible. So when it comes to "Big Leagues" and "Ring Experience" you are nothing more than a fetus to it all while I have been in the middle of it since the age of 16.

Face it Marshall, it will be easier to swallow later on, that you are just a sad confused little boy who will be crying to his mommy. Oh, and one more thing, five years I was active in and around the ring. One year taken off due to a baby but her daddy was in the ring every week so can you guess where I was? I actually watched real people wrestle Marshall, I worked my ass off, and now I get to do what I do best, put people like you in there place.I've been wrestling, I grew up from the age of 16 just being exposed it, if I say I can beat you, you better cut the bull of "You say I can't win but I will pill an upset" and get ready to crawl back to your mothers basement. But if you want to talk about indy experience, you haven't even shown me that, and for the love of god tell you did not just use a Naruto quote at the end of explaining a move in Yu-Gi-Oh. What kind of gamer boy are you?

jlHCQQ.png

Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2014, 02:48 PM

*taps out*

KINJA TAY

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2014, 04:55 AM

watching you two play with each other like two little girls is amusing.watching you two bleed like two little bitches will be fun.Just because I choose not to get involved in you pissing match dose not mean that I am the easy one to beat.YOU BOTH KNOW MNOTHIING ABOUT ME.and that is the theway it should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KINJA TAY's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-13-2014)