Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIE MOTHAFUCKA DIE!
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 11:16 AM

"THERE IS ONE PERSON ON THE XWF ROSTER I HAVE DEEMED WORTHY! That's right, after doing some scouting I've found somebody respectable enough to be my first opponent. I don't know how I could of not noticed or slighted such a worthy adversary on the roster. My apologies. Seriously. To think that a superstar of such immense talent somehow landed in this cesspool is almost beyond belief. Surely everyone will rejoice in the fact that I the Sports Entertainment Messiah will be competing in a match with an evenly match opponent. This is a MAJOR announcement ladies and gentlemen. TMZ fuck Bruce Jenner turning into a women get here now! Anyways my upcoming opponent will be none other then... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... My mothafuckin self. That's right you fuckin' trash. Ain't none of this side show circus worthy of stepping into a ring with me and until I find somebody who is don't think I'm gonna increase your gate and merch sales by gracing an XWF event with my presents. Fuck yaself. Out."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sewaside's post:
Sid Feder (12-30-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 01:37 PM

Can't argue there bro this fuckin' place licks the bottom of my balls while taking a corn cob pipe in the asshole! Why do you think I changed my name from Mr. XWF XWF XWF XWF to Dat Boy Wit Da Big Ol' Dick? WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T WRESTLED IN A LONG DICKING TIME? This shit house is barely good enough for me to show up at the house show for an easy dime........ and by dime I do believe I mean bag. I roll up in here anytime I needs to make a quick buck or get mah smoke on and then I roll the fuck on out da doe'.

NOW CAN YAH SMEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT DR. X-TREMITY IS SPRAYIN' ALL UP IN THE PLACE!?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Dr. Zero (12-30-2013), Sewaside (12-30-2013), Sid Feder (12-30-2013)