Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 03:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bringing the pain
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-30-2013, 12:07 AM

He walked over to where one of the other wrestlers had just finished doing an interview with Steve Sayors. He grabbed Sayors by the collar to keep him from leaving.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Hold up right there. Your not going anywhere until I say what I have to say. Do you have a problem with that? I didn't think so. Now shut the fuck up while I take care of business. You'll know when it's time for you to speak. Now, Tri Bute, Mr. Radio, Shocker, Wyatt Reynolds, Hunter Payne, And Morbid Angel. You have all had the opportunity to think about the task that lies before you.

He takes a cigarette out of it's pack and lights it. After blowing out the smoke he turns back towards the camera.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Did that give you enough time to figure out just what deep shit your really in? You see, I'm not one to come out here fronting like I can do something that I can't. This right here is a real mother fucker. You can run all the smack you want about what you think is going to happen. Live in your fantasy world while you can and enjoy it's fake glory. When reality sets in the shock will be even more painful that way.

He takes another drag from his cigarette and blows out the smoke. After putting it out in his palm he faced the camera again with a fierce intensity in his voice as he speaks.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
The time for silly games has passed. It's down to the wire and all bets are in. Too late to turn back now boys. The Gauntlet is upon you. Shocker, You better hope that gate opens with a hospital on the other side. One way or another you will end up there. Either in the psyche ward for not being able to face the fact that you just aren't relevant here. You don't have the stamina to last 5 minutes in the ring with me. Wyatt Reynolds, You have so much other crap on your mind there is no way your head is going to be anywhere near this match. You will make mistakes and they will cost you. No matter how much you try to deny it to yourself, You know better.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a blunt. After lighting it and taking a nice long drag he held it in as long as possible. When he can feel it forcing it's way out like a democrat trying to escape Obama Care it exploded in a puff of smoke. He looked back into the camera with a smile on his face and was about to speak when he was interrupted by Sayors.

Steve Sayors
Now look, That stuff is against the law. this isn't Colorado you know.

He grabs the microphone from Sayors hands.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Do I look like I give a shit? By the way, Who the hell gave you permission to speak? Shut the fuck up and pay attention. You may just learn something.

He took another long drag off of the blunt and felt it's soothing affects begin. He released the smoke and continued.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Hey Hunter, Pay attention to what I said to the inbred southerner. Your personal problems are bound to affect your in ring presence. You too will make mistakes. I will be there to capitalize on them. Radio, Listen up real good because I'm only going to say this once. I have my hair long because my women love running their fingers through it. The Mustache should be self explanatory but I'll explain it to you. The women love it when I eat their pussy our ant tickle their clitoris with the mustache. If you ever tried it you would know it gives them one hell of an orgasm. As for your little hint at the pedophile crap. Not this way boy. Try the southerner, Their known for that if your looking for one. Now if that was the best you could come up with I really feel sorry for you.

He took another drag off the blunt before putting it out and placing the roach in his cigarette pack.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
That fits real good in the end of a one hitter. I'll save it for later. I know, You can all say that I have been smoking too much of the weed and all this and that. The fact is your just lying to yourselves. Why postpone the inevitable. I will be walking out of Monday Night Madness with the future X-Treme Title Shot. I've already explained to you why it's going to happen, Now it's just a matter of time. I hope you are all in for one hell of a beating. You see, I like to bring the pain and make sure my opponents remember what happens when you get in my way. So far, Nothing that any of you has said stands. I've already shown you the error of your ways. Oh, You don't like what I have to say? You still refuse to believe the truth? You want to prove me wrong? Come get some!

He throws the microphone back at Steve Sayors.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Now you can talk all you want.

Thunder walks off as Steve Sayors stands with his mouth open. He got in his car and drove off as the screen fades to black.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hank Lane's post:
Hunter Payne (12-30-2013)