Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Amos James Jr.
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-29-2013, 05:20 PM

Your broadcast of smooth easy listening Jazz is interrupted with stock sounds of different world leaders talking. The voices fade out and we hear the voice of none other than John Austin

This one goes out to one Amos James Jr. Turn up the volume on your old transistor radio that you country bumpkins hold precious and dear to your heart. Check it out Amos, I have to defend my US title tonight against Smoke-Man and Mystica. Whatever happens, whether I retain my title or not, I am issuing you a challenge for a match on Madness, Warfare, in the bayou, in the tick infested swamps of your home. Where-ever you want to bring it, let's do this, one on one and let me send your so called "rot" back to Eli James where it belongs...I will be awaiting your response...

The delightful styles of the great Duke Ellignton returns back to your listening pleasure

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Amos James Jr. (12-29-2013)
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-29-2013, 05:32 PM

I'll meet you on Madness, boy. If Mystica leaves any scraps, that is.

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amos James Jr.'s post:
John Austin (12-29-2013)