Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Sleuthing Part 3 (RP #3)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-29-2013, 05:10 PM

It took some time, but Chris and LJ had their stuff together. They hopped a plane from New York to Tennessee. They arrived in Memphis by late that afternoon. There was still a little sun peering from behind the clouds. They wondered where to start because this was a big area to search for one man.

They walk up to a little convenience store and notice a newspaper stand.

They still have these?

LJ Havok laughs and puts fifty cents in the slot. He pulls the handle and takes the newspaper out. He stares at it for a moment.

Holy Shit!

What is it?

Havok holds the paper up for Chris to see it.

Five disappearances in the past week on the South side We have to go.. Now.

The two guys head down there. Cracked streets, gun shots in the distance, and sirens were their surroundings. LJ Havok was starting to feel at home, but he needed to shirk those thoughts and keep on task.

Now.. if we were a former homeless man who made a deal with the devil who had to resort to coming back to his hometown, where would we be?

We can try that liquor store over there.

Chris Mancini points in the general direction of the store.

Never would have though about that. Good job, Chris. What made you think about that?

I had several former homeless and recovering alcoholic patients.

Oh. Well lets head in there then.

They walk into the store. There is a large bouncer looking lady standing at the cash register.

What can I help you boys with?

We were wondering if you know a man by the name of Tom Stevenson?

She looks at them with judgmental eyes, studying them and every move they make.

You friends of his?

I wouldn't say that.. more acquaintances really.

I may got somethin' for ya'll.

LJ Havok and Chris Mancini patiently wait as she reaches under the counter and pulls out a pistol. She points it at LJ's head. A young man emerges from the back and has a gun pointed at Chris.

Please don't make me hurt you lady...

You threatenin' me now, you Jesus lookin' fuckhole!

Ma'am, we just asked if you knew his whereabouts. We are not asking for any trouble.

Huh?

LJ Havok smiles cockily even with the gun pointed directly at him.

Oh yeah right I forgot. We ain't lookin' for no trouble, no siree.

Think you're funny boy?!.

LJ Havok signals with his fingers. "a little bit".

Tit for tat, lady. I figured since you made the Jesus crack, you would be the joking type.

But rest assured, if you are worried about us being affiliated with Mr. Stevenson, we are not. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

My boss just sent us to talk to him about his debt to him.

Crime boss huh?

She sets the gun down and waves the teenager off. Chris exhales in relief, and LJ smiles.

Sorry 'bout that. Ever since he's been back he has caused us nothin' but grief.

And I think he's responsible for all the killins, but every one 'round these parts think I'm crazy...I can talk to angels and see people's auras.

Maybe I am crazy.

You're not. You would think I am crazy if I told you the stuff I saw myself.

But enough about that. Where can we find Tom?

Before he disappeared, he lived under the run down bridge on the outskirts of town. I don't know where he's been since he came back. If I had to bet that would be where though.

Alright thanks.

After we get done with what we gotta do, we will come back and do some business with you guys...But only if we get a discount.

She looks at him with an "in your dreams look". LJ chuckles.

You almost killed us.. You owe us that much.

I'll see what I can do.

She grins and the two guys left the store. They were now on their way to the possible living area of Thompson or Tom.. whatever the fuck his name was.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post