Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Sleuthing Part 2 (RP #2)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-29-2013, 04:38 PM

It was morning. LJ Havok and Chris Mancini had went through hours of police documents online and found nothing. They had spent the whole night looking for a mention of Brother Thompson... Phillip Thompson or whatever they could find. Nothing.

The window was open, and cold air was rushing in. Chris turns to LJ.

Could you close that window?

Yeah...

LJ Havok gets up to shut the window.

I just don't get it. How are we not finding any police files on this guy. Lou said specifically to check the police documents.

He goes to shut the window and a piece of paper flies in and sticks to his face. He pulls it off and looks at it. and it says: "Tom Stevenson". Havok then looks out the window and yells.

Thanks, dickhead!

It was Lou. He gives Havok a thumbs up, and he walks down the road with a grin on his face. LJ returns to his seat next to Mancini in front of the computer.

I guess this is his real name or something..Type it in.

Chris did just that. The name had a bunch of hits. He clicks on the topmost one. The page loads a picture of a skinny and almost emaciated version of Brother Thompson. Chris continues scrolling and reads the entry out loud.

" Memphis, TN. Tom Stevenson. Age 45. Caucasian male. A local homeless man who is believed to have murdered and raped a woman during an armed robbery had charges dropped miraculously. Defense proved that it was consensual intercourse and that he didn't murder the woman, but rather he was a witness to it all. Stevenson agreed to testify against the two men that did break in. Zack Ursery and Phil Hanson. He is now in witness protection..."

I was hoping that we would find out where he is.. This told us nothing. Except his real name.

LJ Havok scratches his beard, and shakes his head.

Well.. Maybe he went back home.

You're a fucking genius, man!

Should I get the keys?

Yeah. And I'm going to go pack our bags...I just wish I knew where the devil comes in with all of this.

Havok gets up and heads to Chris bedroom. He tosses some shit in the bag. Then he walks across the hallway to his room. Much to the surprise of LJ, Lou is sitting on his bed.

I cannot tell you where I come in with all of this. But I assure you, this joker deserves anything and everything that you are going to do to him.

Why can't you just tell me?

Lou stands up and straightens up his tie.

Lee, this is going to sound untrue..

And who knows? Maybe it is, but you know how doctor's have their little confidentiality thing? Well I have one of those with people who make deals with me.

You're lying.

Maybe..Maybe not. You do have to remember; however, that I helped you guys find out who Thompson really is.

Yeah. After we searched for him for hours.

I wanted to see how dedicated you two buffoons were.

Congratulations! You passed.

Lou extends his arms for a hug.

Yeah I don't think so, Lou. Stop being a jackass.

I was being sincere.

But if you want to keep our little gathering strictly business, I can deal with that.

So how's my boy doing?

He's fine. Can I go now?

Lou nods, and LJ stuffs some clothes in his bag and walks out of the bedroom. This leaves Lou with a big smile on his face. A smile that is seemingly evil, but you have to remember...he's the devil.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
John Austin (12-29-2013)