Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ego-Mania (RP2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-29-2013, 06:55 AM

OOC: This is set before my US title defense on Warfare

===========================

Our scene opens up in the familiar church that we have seen John Austin come accustomed too

[Image: 61f3ff24-edfb-4e2b-81e7-e4cc519de3fc_zpsfe885595.jpg]

We see John walking up onto the pulpit dressed in his normal every day garb of the raggedy t-shirt of some rock band and jeans with holes in the knees. He has half his face painted of the ghoulish like creature. He grabs the microphone off the stand and sits down on the concrete steps. He hangs his head down low and begins to slowly speak into the microphone with his deep, sometimes overbearing voice

There have been a lot of false promises through-out the annals of time. It could be of a president talking about a so called "change" and nothing transpiring from it except more headache and drama. It could also be of a certain wrestler talking about a change that is coming and the next day, he is off babbling about something else irrelevant. I think my personal favorite is when you put a strap of gold around someone's waist and they proclaim they will stay the longest reigning champion of said company yet only to loose it three days later. You see, not only am I the United States champion, I am also the holder of that UFO, WTF, whatever title. So the target on my back is bigger and brighter than ever. Some say being a double champion is riskier than being the king of the XWF and I have to agree. You see, Theo Pryce can sit comfortably at his enterprises and only show his face when need be. He has all the security money can buy and has men ready and willing to take a bullet for him. Where as I fight in the trenches every damn day. I have to look over my shoulder and see who is gunning for me and whether or not, I have any more hillbillies from Eli's camp ready to hunt me down. See I like it like that and wouldn't ask for it any other way.

I walk with the army of the undead. The undead being those lost in the shuffle of life. Maybe they felt into a deep dark state of their psyche and have yet to get out. Maybe they lost a loved one and just went complete bat shit psycho. Whatever the case may be, they follow me through those bloody shores of the damned. They help me fight the good fight for our father who reigns over the night. Anytime I take a soul back, they stand guard as I march step by step over the embankments of hell. They make sure I get back to station one and present our daily offering with no mistakes and that is what this is all about ain't it? no mistakes. You see, it doesn't matter to me if I face Theo Pryce or whip the asses of Tony Santos, Griffin MacAlister and our mystery combatant. Would I love to take away the soul of Theo Pryce and become the new king this Monday? You bet your ass I do but see I rather take on Tony Santos and Griffin MacAlister. Theo's day of judgement with Satan's henchmen is coming but I rather take out Tony and Griffin and present the father with the two biggest souls he has ever had.

Griffin, man you and I go way back. Like I said before, I still feel that burn from our night in France. I still bare the scars of the cold, hard nightstick across my neck and back. You boxed me into a corner and I couldn't get out. Then, we face off again in a tag match. A match so brutal that by the end of it, none of the four men could stand on their feet, but, as everyone knows, that is not enough for me. I want you in the ring again and maybe I am glutton for pain. Whatever the case may be, I want to watch you suffer in anguish. I want to drag your sorry ass straight back to the bottomless pits where you belong and I will take great pleasure in watching you beg for mercy as my father rips into your flesh and who knows? I may join in because after all, nothing tastes better than the blood of your enemy.

Tony Santos, how you got into this business is something I am still trying to wrap my fingers around. I think you must have sold your soul to the father as well and if that is the case, I will have to talk to the boss-man about this one. Regardless, since your time here, you have had no worthy challengers. Sure you had a dance with Supernova but honestly, who hasn't? Other than that, I look down the list and no one sticks out. You see, it is time for that to change. I am going to show you why I am one of the most dangerous motherfuckers in this company. I don't need to yell or scream to get my point across, I am dead serious when I say that if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't show up Monday night. Ask Alexandra Callaway, Matt Lennox.. oh wait he is dead, Eli James himself. They all seen the writing on the wall in blood but they didn't believe it and what happened? They all joined me and warmed their souls by the flames of glory.

So like I said before, it doesn't matter who I face on Monday night because they are all up for the killing. So whether it be you King Theo or any of the two guys I will be facing in the triple threat, the altar is being prepared for the meal and one of you damn it, will be offered to the boss. Don't be afraid and don't be scared, cause one your soul belongs to him, you will reign forever in the dark sides of hell...

John begins laughing and throws the microphone down onto the floor with a hard THUD!....He gets up from the stairs and walks off to the side doors of the church as our scene comes to a end

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Mr. Radio (12-29-2013)