Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here little Vamp (Mincs)
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-29-2013, 01:19 AM

Bite me!

I think I kind of already did mincs, need me to do it again?

Mincs snapped at me and I pulled her arms more above her head. Funny how this started before getting into the door of this place. Holy shit Jason Riders a stalking son of a bitch, I just have an itch to scratch and Micah knows how to use her nails.

Oh come on Mincs.

My hands start going south running down her side and gripping at the waist.

Do you really want to fight me on this?

Well considering you are the one who left me, yeah I think fighting on this one is what I'm going to do.

She slipped out of my hands and went in the door. Ok, lets place cat and mouse. I walked in behind and shut the door before putting my hand around her neck and pulling her to me.

I left, now I'm back. The least you could do is act like you are happy to see me. I've had a really bad few months Mincs.

My hand went south again and this time I felt a smirk and herd a growl. Hey, I wanted to make sure she wasn't "happy to see me."

Maybe you are happy to see me.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Not my problem you've been having an issue keeping a girl longer than a night.

I pushed him back and walked towards the living room with Jason hot on my tail.

Mincs...

It was kinda fun seeing him begging for it. I could have sworn the roles were reversed last time.

Jason, why did you even come back?

Does it matter?

His hands were gripping my hips again and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as he nibbled on my neck and pushed me towards the bedroom. I growled and pushed him off again.

Whens the last time you got laid?

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 02:01 AM

ooooooooooooo low blow.

To fucking long for me.

Mincs and her eyes rolls. She walked into the bed room which is great for me less of a push, but for some reason my ass stayed outside of the room.

I remember when you would wake up in the middle of the night and walk out onto the balcony and just stand there.

Oh so now you are going to try to get all romantic?

No, I just wished I pulled you back in for a royal fucking instead of watching you be a fucking weirdo.

Pillow to the head! I caught it though -wink-. I walked to the bed and bounced on top of it laying on my back.

But if you don't want to do anything I can go back to my hotel and take a real long fucking nap. If you can find Radio I'm sure he would let you ride his di-

Cut off by a pillow to the face. Now I'm muffled by it.

I can't breath.

Good maybe you'll suffocate.

Now you want my body to stay in your house? A cold, lifeless,dead body. Kinky Mincs.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-29-2013, 02:52 AM

It wasn't worth explaining to Mandii why I killed her brother so I pulled the pillow off and leaned against the window.

I can't believe the great Jason Rider hit a dry spell. Hell must have frozen over.

Jason glared and I laughed, Your a bitch.

You gonna punish me for it? You never could hit it hard enough for it to count as punishment.

Jason stood and made his hands into fists, Is that a challenge

Could say that.

We both smirked and I waited.

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 05:33 PM

Na, I doubt you could handle it.

Turning my back to mincs hiding my bastard grin was just to much work. This was going to be one hell of a night.

Try me.

Didn't have to tell me twice, I shot across the bed like super man before practically ripping of Mincs-A-Millons shirt and pinning her to the window.

I think you got really soft Mincs.

Really now?

Well, have you seen the men you started picking after I dumped you on your ass? I didn't know you were so pathetic to go for the baby dicks. You lost your touch.

And just like that I was on my back with Mincs on top.

Then why are you trying so damn hard to get in my pants? I think you're going to find out my clawing has improved.

Hope so, before it just felt like paper tips.

And a flip over by yours truely because now Mincs was getting hot and ready. I pulled back on her hair before kissing down her chest. Ah, the Mincs moans didn't change.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-30-2013, 08:27 PM

I sighed and looked over at Jason, who was asleep on his stomach, his back still bleeding slightly and staining the white sheets. He had just wanted sex and it's what he got, hot and rough sex. Slowly, I slid out from under the sheets and started getting dressed but the only thing missing were my jeans.

I finally spotted them over on Jason's side of the bed and I walked around to get them, kinda forgetting about the squeeky floorboard. Jason groaned and I froze, waiting until he settled down again before moving. Damn...I forgot how peaceful he looked when he slept. It wasn't until I felt something brush my wrist that I realized, he wasn't fully asleep.

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

12-30-2013, 11:05 PM

Mincs was taking my job from me dammit I wasn't going to let her just leave out like I did. I gripped her wrist and looked up at her, sexy bed head look into the sexy bed hair of mine Mincs.

Leaving so early? That's my job Mincs. I always leave before the other person wakes up.

She ran her hand through my hair, greaaaaaat the things she remembers. I popped up, no not that part of me, and pulled her onto my lap in a very violent way. Now I might have popped up that way since I like sleeping in nothing but my birthday suit.

Mincs, I missed you.

Well shit, an't that the stupidest thing thats come out of my mouth. At least it was those three words, gees, I can feel. What a surprise.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-30-2013, 11:35 PM

I was shocked to say the lease that he had even said those words but I reached up, my hand gently cupping his cheek before I brushed my lips across his.

I've missed you too.

Slowly, I tried getting back up when he gripped my wrist again and pulled my back down. This time, he put me on my back and laid on top of me, his eyes flashing with humor.

Your not one for cuddling, Jason. What's so special about tonight?

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

12-31-2013, 12:06 AM

Whats special is you have to sleep so I can leave before you wake up. It's a rule Mincs.

With a push I was on the floor and looking up at Mincs peaking over the side of the bed. Not so amused.

Aw, Jason can't have the girl leave on him when hes done?

Close your eyes children because things around about to get awkward, weird, and even dare I say, "romantic". How you ask? I pulled myself up and pulled Mincs's face to mine. At this point my stupid "Sex" smile like mincs called it came across my face and then the two adults started making out, joyous day! Until she pulled away.

What's different is this time I can't take you for just mine Mincs. Those words sound really fucking weird coming out of my mouth.

A little.

Ok my point is that this is the part you have sex and then leave back to Radio and I don't like it and not just because you are with some panzie.

Aww is Jason wanting more than sex buddies.

No Jason is not wanting more than Sex buddies. I just don't like other people touching you, kissing you, or having sex with you Mincs.

Touch officially lost. I climbed on the bed and laid next to Mincs sitting up. Looking over at her she didn't seem like she was buying anything coming out of my mouth, understandable since I said all she was good for was Sex. Damn, I sounded like fucking Marcus. I pulled mincs down by the back of her head for just a little more makeout. Its like a movie -BARF-

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-31-2013, 12:19 AM

Slowly, I pulled away from his lips and tried catching my breath. I wanted to believe him but...it was hard to see past the pain.

Tell me you lied. Tell me the truth, Jason. I want to know why you said I was only good for sex and I just might believe you.

Mincs...

I pulled away and watched as he sat up, I don't want any bullshit, Jason. You broke me. Left me shattered only to come back months later, acting like it was nothing. Tell me the truth, show me what you said was a lie and I'll believe that there's more to your words than you want to admit. Otherwise, the game ends tonight.

Jason looked away and I knew he couldn't lie his way out of this. He hated when I gave him these ultimatums but it was really the only choice I had left.

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

12-31-2013, 12:49 AM

And this is why I don't do Romantic bullshit. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on pants before standing up. Shit got real.

Well when you fight for a long time that it stops even make up sex you get a little tired of being tied to fights.

See, thats all you want me for.

I lied. That's what you wanted to hear Mincs-a-million, I lied so that instead of being my puppy you would be the badass chick I met when you first came in. Then, everything went to shitsville when I left so if you want to hop on the everyone hates Jason express you can get your ticke here. Just know I at least kicked you off the happy sex train with me to help you.

Jason Rider Helping someone other than himself? Another amazing thing, just like him having a girlfriend, or had. Hows that one for Bullshit.

Mincs, have you talked to your brother or even Mandii about when you were dieing in a hospital bed? Ask them what happen while you went into dream lala land and where I was. If you want proof talk to them to get your proof. I loved you Mincs believe it or not, you weren't just for sex. Now, to go back to the guy you hate, Zak wants to kill, Radio hates, and Mandii's guilt dog.

Walking to the door, but whats this? A wild thought appears.

And just so you know my sex isn't a game its a drug, one that brings chicks and little puppies both that annoyed the fuck out of me in the first few seconds.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-01-2014, 04:31 PM

I looked at him then back at my hands for a minute before jumping up and taking his hand. Jason stopped and looked back at me, looking almost confused.

Whatever happened when I was in the hospital, I want to hear from you. Not Zak or Mandii, you.

He opened his lips and I reached up, tangling my hands in his hair and pulling him down, cutting off his words with a kiss.

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2014, 07:58 PM

Who would think I would pull away from a kiss and talk to a chick like I actually liked her. I took both of mincs hands and looked down at her. I could walk away now and ignore her again and I probably should but thats not what I did, bite me.

I wasn't there most of the time. I was out and Zak and Mandii stayed by your bed for most of the time. I had a match and while you were still asleep I had a life to get to. I had women ready to fuck, got a tag team champions, and you were just a sex bag in a hospital bed. The only two that cared enough to be around you most of the time was Zak and Mandii and I'm sure its because of the sexual tension in the room with Ally off to the side.

Ah shit tears and ow, a hit to the arm. Once she turned around shit got real and I needed to fess up.

You woke up to Mandii's necklace around your neck and me with a championship that I won with dip shit because of you. I didn't fuck anyone and I came in now and then when I could. The old truck, you never asked were it went mincs. It was a piece of shit truck but you knew I liked it, and I burnt it fired truck on a stick.

Wow, she turned around.

Only chicks I gave a fuck about were you and Mandii. I didn't know hows to handle you in a hospital bed mincs when only the night before you were in bed with me. At first I thought I had just fucked you into acoma.

Hit to the shoulder! Minc's hit got stronger, ow.

What the fuck?

Mincs hugged me, shocking I know, and my first reaction was to push her away to bad a didn't but eh someone close to me told me to do what I want and live regretting than wondering. Damn you heart of Jason! You actually do exists!

Mincs I care about you more than a sex buddy. I sound like a fucking chick flick.

Aww how cute she tired to squeeze harder. Looks like its time for a little "boyfriend" action. I leaned down and kissed the top of mincs head before putting my arms around her like I should have done when she hugged me, sorry was late to the hug party. You were expecting a I love you weren't you? Were not going that shit sappy set kids.

Hate Post Like Post