Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 2/18/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 11:45 PM

[Image: Madness%20logo.jpg]

Date: February 18, 2013
Event: Monday Night Madness
Arena: Wells-Fargo Center
City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Before the official start of the show, tonights number one contender participants stand with their backs against the wall inside the office of Paul Heyman. Paul enters the office and looks at the small collection of talent in front of him. One by one he shakes everyone’s hand. First Neil Capra. On to Crimson Cobra. Bryan King is next. Then Craig Davis. Luca Arzegotti. Finally, Mr. XWF.

Paul Heyman: “I want to thank you all for your participation tonight. You have made this night possible. You will make this night memorable. You will make this night a success.

“Most of you are rookies. Rookies that are out to make a statement. Out to find your place within the XWF. Gentlemen, that chance comes tonight. You have the opportunity of a lifetime. An opportunity to come into Madness as virtually unknown and walk out as the number one contender to the European title with a shot at the gold next week, right here on Madness!

“Remember. Whether you win tonight, or lose. Whether you end up as number one contender or not. It is important to go out there and show these fans exactly what you’re made of. To go out there and give it 110%! Give these fans a reason to either love you, or hate you! Give these fans a reason to spend their money to watch you perform!

“Your time has come, gentlemen. The time for talk is over. It is now time to put your money where your mouth is! Get out there and put it all on the line! Get out there and leave it all in the ring!

“Are you just a flash in the pan? Or are you the real deal? Get out there and prove to the world that you DO belong here in the XWF!”

As Heyman ends his speech, the 6 men in front of him make their exit.

The opening credits and video package roll as Monday Night Madness hit’s the air along with its new theme song, “Long Way to the Top” by AC/DC plays throughout the arena.

Pyro explodes throughout the Wells-Fargo Center as the camera pans the roaring Philadelphia crowd. The pyro stops as the cameras continue to give live shots of the crowd.

Steve Sayors: “WELCOME EVERYONE… TO MONDAY NIGHT… MADNESS LIVE FROM THE SOLD OUT WELLS-FARGO CENTER IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA!…

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am your host as always, Steve Sayors, and debuting on color commentary tonight is Liz Weinberg. Liz, welcome to Madness!”

Liz Weinberg: “I’m happy to be here tonight Steve, ushering in the new era of Madness along side you. Make no mistake though, I don’t like you.”

SS: “I guess I’d have it no other way.”

LW: “Yeah well, you don’t really have a choice.”

SS: “Somehow I envisioned this conversation going differently.”

LW: “You shouldn’t have.”

SS: “Apparently not. So, what do you think we’ll see tonight on Madness?”

LW: “For starters, last week Paul Heyman called out the European champion, Neonero on his failure to appear. This week, by rule of the General Manager, he defends against Jeff Hardy in a ladder match that promises to be physical, brutal and most importantly entertaining. I feel a Neonero successful defense though.

SS: “You may be right, but also tonight, we will crown a new number one contender to the European title in a series of matches that have yet to be announced. I’m not sure what Paul Heyman has in store, but I’m sure it’ll be huge!”

LW: “No doubt about it. Like him or not, Paul Heyman is a damn genius! Also, rumors are running rampant that tonight, in the middle of the ring, the champion, and his new #1 contender will be face to face to put pen to paper, and sign the contract!”

The X-TRON lights up with the image of Paul Heyman sitting in his office smiling and on his cell phone as the crowd cheers and breaks out in a “Hey-man!” chant.

Paul Heyman: “Are you watching?

“What do you mean ‘watching what‘?

“Madness! Are you watching Madness?

“HAHA! Yes! How’s your boss feel about that?

“He should care, he’s on Monday nights too!

“Did you watch last week?

“Awesome! I loved the look on Witasicks face!

“Oh definitely priceless! You see what Brock did to Tyrone?

“He had it comin‘ from what I understand!

A knock on the door to the office.

PH: “Hey hold on a minute……. Come on in!”

Paul lays the phone down and an unidentified male walks in.

PH: “Has Neonero arrived yet?”

Man: “Not yet, but I‘m told they are en route now.”

PH: “Thank you. Oh… when Neonero does arrive, come get me!

The man nods in acknowledgment and exits. Paul picks up his cell phone.

PH: “Hey Phil…

“Let me call you back after the show…

“Alright, talk to you then.”

The cameras cut back to Steve and Liz at ringside.

SS: “Neonero is on his way! Who the heck is Phil?”

LW: “Oh man! Think about it, Steve! You‘ll figure it out!”

SS: “Folks, we’ll try to get some sort of update while we take this break. Monday Night Madness rolls on, right after this!”

SS: “We’re back here on Madness ladies and gentlemen, and I hoped to get some kind of scoop or confirmation of some kind of when exactly Neonero would arrive, but unfortunately, I was unable to get any.”

LW: “Unable to get any. That’s the story of your life, isn’t it Steve?”

SS: “Well… I… You…”

LW: “That’s what I thought.”

SS: “Ahem… Moving on… It’s time for the first match of the night!”

LW: “What are we going to see? I don’t have a sheet.”

SS: “Either do I! Lets send it to the ring announcer to find out!”

Ring Announcer: “The following contest, is a tables match! The only way to win, is by putting your opponent through a table!”

SS: “A tables match for the first of the contenders matches this evening!”

LW: “Ohhhh Philly looooves tables!”

SS: “Indeed they do, Liz.”

1st #1 Contenders Match

Neil Capra
- vs -
“Electrified” Craig Davis
Tables Match

Ring Announcer: “Introducing first at this time…”

“Down” by Stone Temple Pilots play as Craig Davis parts the curtains with an arrogant smirk posing at the thousands. He stood at the peak of the ramp, gazing off into the crowd and raising both arms. With a simple nod of the head, he extends both middle fingers ceasing the crowd with an abundant amount of jeers. It was an uprising as Craig power walked to the ring, grinning heavily from ear to ear.

Ring Announcer: “From Little Rock, Arkansas… Weighing in at 2 hundred 64 pounds….… CRAIG… DAAAAVISSS!”

As Davis nears the ring, out of the crowd comes Neil Capra with a chair in hand!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

SS: “Neil Capra! From behind with a chair BRUTALLY assaulting Craig Davis!”

LW: “Get it kid! Make that name for yourself!”

SS: “How could you possibly condone this!?”

LW: “Because this kid is trying to make a name for himself by any means necessary.”

Capra kicks and stomps Davis as he lays on the ground. He lifts Davis to his feet and drives him head first into the steel steps. Davis staggers back trying to shake it off. Capra with a dropkick to the knee sends Davis face first into the steps again.

Capra not wanting to waste time, digs under the ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up quickly outside the ring. Davis leans against the steps and Capra helps him to his feet. Capra delivers a few solid punches to the head of Craig Davis, then lays him on the table.

SS: “Capra! Scaling the turnbuckles in short order!”

LW: “Get it! Win this thing Capra!”

SS: “He leaps…”

CRASH!

SS: “Craig Davis! He just moved out of the way in the nick of time! Capra crashes through the table!”

Davis shaking off the early assault from Capra, lifts him to his feet. SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE floors Neil Capra! Davis lifts Capra again and sends him crashing back first against the barricade! Davis pulls out a table from under the ring and sets it up. Back to Capra. Grabbing Capra by the hair he tosses him into the ring. Capra is on all fours in the ring and Davis climbs to the apron. Reaching over the top rope, he grabs Capra by the hair and lifts him to his feet. He sets him up in a suplex position.

SS: “Davis! Has him up in a suplex standing on the ring apron!”

LW: “What a display here! Hang time!”

SS: “Well past thirty seconds of hang time! THROUGH THE TABLE!”

LW: “NO! How did Capra land on his feet like that!?”

Capra lands on his feet on the floor as Davis stays on the apron. Capra lands a stiff kick to the calf of Davis! Capra slides into the ring and delivers a quick dropkick to Davis. Davis falls to the floor and narrowly misses going through the table. Capra back to the outside. He digs under the ring and pulls out a…

SS: “FLOURECENT LIGHT TUBE! That things gotta be 8 feet long! What the hell is he going to do with that!?”

LW: “Well. I’d imagine he’s going to use it as a weapon, Steve.”

SS: “Craig Davis! On his hands and knees! OH MY GOD!

“Capra just smashed the light tube over Craig Davis’s head!”

Capra plays to the crowd a little then lifts Davis to his feet. He rolls Davis into the ring then turns his attention to the table. Capra folds it up and slides it into the ring. Neil walks over to the timekeeper area and pulls the timekeeper off his chair and takes it. He slides into the ring with the chair in hand. Once in the ring he aims up, getting ready to swing it at Davis. Davis is to his feet and staggers backward immediately into the corner. Capra charges…

CRACK!

Davis lands a boot to the chair sending the chair crashing into Capras face. Capra falls to the mat dropping the chair in the process.

Davis sets up the table not far from the corner.

Back to Capra. Davis picks up the chair as Capra struggles to his feet…

CRACK!

HARD CHAIR SHOT ACROSS THE SKULL!

Capra again falls to the mat. Blood pouring out of his head. Davis lifts Capra off the mat and takes him to the corner near the table. Craig grabs Capras hair and he climbs to the second rope dragging Capra with him. Sitting on the top turnbuckle…

SS: “What he gonna do here!? Could it be a Front Suplex through the table!?”

LW: “What the hell!? This kid, Neil Capra, fights hard!”

SS: “Capra struggles out of danger!”

SMACK!

SS: “Stiff kick to the head of Davis still sitting on that top turnbuckle!

“Capra!

“To the top rope!

“Hurricanrana through the table!?”

LW: “BLOCKED! Davis holds on!”

SS: “Davis got him up!”

CRASH!

SS: “POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE! THIS ONE IS OVER!”

LW: “Capra gave up one hell of a fight, but this one is in the books!”

WINNER: CRAIG DAVIS

SS: “A great contest to start out this tournament, Liz!”

LW: “If this match was any indication, Steve, we’re in for a hell of a ride tonight!”

SS: “I couldn’t agree more, Liz! Craig Davis Is your first winner tonight and has earned his way just a little closer to a shot at the European championship! Folks, Madness rolls on in just a few minutes!”

SS: “Welcome back ladies an…”

Steve Sayors stops talking as the X-TRON lights up again. Paul Heyman is shown pacing in the garage area. A box truck arrives and stops near Paul and two men emerge.

PH: “Is he in there?”

Delivery Person #1: “Of course. It’s why you hired us.”

PH: “Good. Failure, is not an option.”

Delivery Person #2: “Where would you like him?”

PH: “Wheel him to the ring. He has a… title defense…”

DP #1: “How’s he gonna…”

PH: “Don’t ask questions!”

The two men retrieve what appears to be Neonero with a hood over his head and confined to a contraption not unlike what you’d see Hannibal Lecter secured to. Heyman and the two “delivery” men walk toward the arena entrance with Neonero being wheeled along with them.

Heyman takes out his cell phone and makes a call as he walks.

PH: “Where the hell is Jeff!?

“Don’t give me any bullshit, Pixie!

“He should have been here hours ago! Just like everyone else!

“JUST GET HIM HERE!”

Heyman ends the call as he continues walking.

SS: “I’m not sure what to make of this. That appears to be..”

LW: “Yeah Steve, that is obviously Neonero strapped to the device.

SS: “I think it’s safe to say those two men with Mr. Heyman are NOT ordinary delivery men.”

LW: “You really are informative, you know that?”

SS: “I’ll take that insult as a complement as we head back to the ring for our second contenders match!”

Ring Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen the following contest, is your second contenders match of the evening and it is… a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!”

SS: “WOW!”

LW: “Ohhh, Philly oughta love this!”

SS: “You’re really insightful!”

LW: “Niiiice!”

2nd #1 Contenders Match

Bryan King
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
Falls Count Anywhere Match

Ring Announcer: “Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing 2 hundred 47 pounds… BRYAN KIIIIIINNNNG!”

”Bat Country” by Avenged Sevenfold plays as King rips through the curtain with rocker horns held high. He comes down the ramp with Steve Austin-like swag. He slides into the ring and holds the rocker horns up high one last time as golden pyro explodes from the ringposts.

Ring Announcer: “His opponent…”

”The Sound of Truth” by As I Lay Dying plays as the lights in the arena fade to a deep red color and a lightning strike is heard. Crimson Cobra emerges from backstage and runs headlong toward the ring…

SS: “Crimson Cobra not wasting anytime here!”

Cobra charges toward King. CLOTHESLINE FROM KING!

DUCKED by Cobra. To the far side ropes…

SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!

SS: “A quick hook of the leg from Crimson Cobra!

“1

“2

“Kickout!”

LW: “Just like that this match was almost over!”

Both men back to their feet. Cobra off the ropes. LOU THESZ PRESS!

CAUGHT!

SLAMMED to the mat with a spine buster and a quick pin attempt from Bryan King!

SS: “Referee in position!

“1

“2

“KICKOUT from Crimson Cobra!”

King lifts Cobra off the mat and whips him off the top rope and to the floor like a rag doll. King steps through the ropes and drops to the floor. He lifts Cobra off the floor and then to a bear hug. While in the bear hug, King slams Cobra back first into the ringpost. King lifts Cobra to his feet once again. He lifts him up in a suplex, then drops him gut first across the ring steps. Cobra falls to the floor near the aisle and King goes for the cover.

SS: “Cover on the arena floor!

“1

“2

“Kickout by Cobra!”

LW: “I really thought this was over right there!”

King, upset with the speed of the count is in the referees face. The referee backs up the aisle way. King turns around toward Cobra…

DROPKICK to the knee!

Cobra grabs King by the hair and drags him up the ramp toward the entrance way and slams him face first into the X-TRON. Cobra climbs the ladder for the match later on. King quick to his feet. He turns around toward the ladder…

DIVING CLOTHESLINE!

SS: “WHAT A MANEUVER FROM COBRA! HOOK OF THE LEG!

“1

“2

“KICKOUT!”

Cobra pleads with the referee and the ref defends his count. Cobra turns his attention back toward King. He lifts King off the stage and to his feet. Side Russian legsweep!

Comes up empty and Cobra falls to the stage banging his head hard! King begins climbing the ladder himself. Cobra is to his feet and King doesn’t see it…

DROPKICK TO THE LADDER!!

The ladder sways and finally tips sending Bryan King crashing to the floor 5 feet below the stage! Cobra walks to the edge and looks at King. He runs back toward the entrance. He turns back toward King…

Head of steam…

RED FANG!

SS: “RED FANG! He nails the running Shooting Star from the stage to the floor!

“1

“2

“3!”

WINNER: CRIMSON COBRA

SS: “Another fantastic match tonight folks as Crimson Cobra picks up the victory and he, along with Craig Davis, are one step closer to securing the number one contendership!”

LW: “Just like last week, this week is no different. These men and women of the XWF come in ready to play the game week after week! There is no better wrestling company in the world better than the XWF!”

SS: “Folks, I’ve just received word that after the break, the European title WILL, indeed, be on the line! STAY WITH US!”

Paul Heyman paces in his office. A knock at the door and a young woman enters the room.

???: “Mr. Heyman, you wanted to see me?”

PH: “Pixie. Where is Jeff? Have you got a hold of him yet?”

Pixie: “Um… No… I haven’t been able to get a hold of him.”

PH: “Get him on the phone. NOW! His match is coming up very soon!”

She comes toward the desk and hits speaker, then dials a number. It goes direct to voicemail so she ends the call.

PH: “You are his assistant. I don’t care what you have to do. Get out of here and FIND JEFF HARDY!”

She quickly exits as she continues trying to get a hold of Jeff Hardy.

3rd Contenders Match

Mr. XWF
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti
Bathroom Brawl

Mr. XWF and Luca Arzegotti begin this match being lead towards the bathroom. Luca Arzegotti face tells it all. It mirrors the revolt this match must bring to him. Mr. XWF however is a picture of excitement, hollering and headbutting the walls. As both Luca Arzegotti and Mr. XWF reach the bathroom, very audible and quite grotesque sounds begin being heard from the bathroom.

SS: "What the hell!? A bathroom brawl!?"

LW: "This is the most foul, disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. I LOVE IT!"

Luckily the noises cease as soon as the door opens and Paul Heyman comes shuffling out of a stall. He simply nods at both Mr. XWF and Luca Arzegotti before exiting the bathroom and this match gets under way.

Mr. XWF and Luca Arzegotti begin matching each other blow for blow. Neither really gaining an upper hand until Luca Arzegotti grabs Mr. XWF and tosses him towards the bathroom wall. Mr. XWF slams into the tiled wall and spins around almost immediately. Luca Arzegotti strikes Mr. XWF with a Roundhouse Kick. Luca Arzegotti then lifts Mr. XWF to his feet and swiftly delivers an impressive German Suplex that sends Mr. XWF smashing through a bathroom stall. Luca Arzegotti covers Mr. XWF for the pin.

SS: "Arzegotti for the pin!

"1

"2

"Kickout by Mr. XWF!"

Mr. XWF shoves Luca Arzegotti off and jumps to his feet. Luca Arzegotti climbs to his feet just in time to be hit with a Spine Buster from Mr. XWF. Mr. XWF then pulls Luca Arzegotti to his feet and shoves him into the open stall. Mr. XWF grabs Luca Arzegotti and shoves Luca Arzegotti's head deep into the toliet Paul Heyman just used!

SS: "OH MY GOD! HEYMAN DIDN'T FLUSH!"

LW: "Oh God! I think I'm gonna throw up!"

Luca Arzegotti waves his arms around frantically as Mr. XWF flushes the toilet. Luca Arzegotti's flailing arms land upon a plunger next to the toilet. In a desperate attempt Luca Arzegotti grasps the plunger and starts waving it around. It smacks Mr. XWF in the head and chest causing Mr. XWF to stumble back. Luca Arzegotti gets to his feet. Luca Arzegotti's head is dripping with water and Heymans crap! Luca Arzegotti stares at Mr. XWF with eyes filled with fury and bellows an almost animalistic battle cry as he dives toward Mr. XWF.

Luca Arzegotti connects with Mr. XWF and they smash into the wall. Luca Arzegotti begins punching Mr. XWF in the face and head. Mr. XWF retaliates by kicking Luca Arzegotti in the balls. Luca Arzegotti doubles over and then Mr. XWF hits Luca Arzegotti with a ROCK BOTTOM! Luca Arzegotti gets to his feet wearly but still determined and shoves Mr. XWF. Mr. XWF stumbles back and Luca Arzegotti leaps to deliver a Missile Dropkick. Mr. XWF goes flying back and crashes into a sink, cracking the sink upon impact. Luca Arzegotti moves in and Mr. XWF grabs a piece of the broken sink and smashes it into Luca Arzegotti's head. Luca Arzegotti falls like a sack of potatoes. Mr. XWF crawls over to Luca Arzegotti who is now motionless on the floor.

SS: "Mr. XWF covers for the pin!

"1

"2

"Kickout by Luca Arzegotti!"

Luca Arzegotti pushes Mr. XWF off and groggily tries to stand. Mr. XWF immediately hits Luca Arzegotti with....

SS: "ROCK BOTTOM! Mr. XWF covers for the pin again.

"1

"2

"3!"

WINNER: MR. XWF

SS: “In a very bizarre match, Mr. XWF, claims victory and I’m getting word now, that we have our number one contenders field!”

LW: “I can’t wait to see this main event match!”

Jeff Hardy emerges through the doors and is greeted by his assistant, interestingly dubbed "Pixie". Jeff Hardy slings his arm around her as they continue through the halls.

Jeff Hardy: "Pixie! Sorry I'm late! I got caught up and time just flew by. What time is it anyway?"

Pixie: "No kidding you're LATE! Paul has been on my case all night! Your match is almost about to start! Hey! Hey look at me!"

Jeff's assistant stops Jeff from walking. She holds up her hand and brandishes 3 fingers up.

Pixie: "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Jeff Hardy: "Uh....6..."

Pixie shakes her head and sighs.

Pixie: "Close enough. Let's just hope Paul doesn't find out...."

Pixie's voice trails off.

Jeff Hardy: "Paul doesn't find out what?"

Pixie: "That you're as high as a kite!"

Seeming as though she spoke too loud Pixie looks around and then pulls out a pair of sunglasses and slaps them on Jeff's face.

Pixie: "There dum-dum, wear those."

Jeff Hardy: "I wear my sunglasses at night?"

Pixie: "You sure do! Now all we gotta do is get you past Paul."

"Not likely."

Startled, both Jeff and Pixie turn around and stand face to face with Paul Heyman.

Pixie: "Listen, Paul..."

PH: "STOP! Just stop there."

Jeff Hardy: "Paulie! My man..."

PH: "Jeff, I don't want to hear it! You are obviously in no condition to compete! Luckily for you, neither is your opponent. Go get ready. Your match is next!"

Madness cuts to commercial.

SS: “Folks, welcome back to Madness, and I’m not exactly positive what we’re about to see here.”

LW: “The one thing for sure about this next contest, is nothing… is for sure!”

SS: “You got that right, Liz!”

LW: “Get used to it, Steve. It happens a lot!”

Paul Heymans ECW theme plays throughout the arena. Moments later, he appears through the curtain carrying the European title. The two “delivery” men are right behind him wheeling Neonero toward the ring. Paul reaches the ring first and the two men struggle to get Neonero, while still strapped to the device, into the ring.

PH: “Cut the God damned music!

“You know, last week I came out here and I was pissed off that your XWF European Champion was NOT in attendance! I went ahead and put my reputation on the line and promised a match right here tonight featuring your champion in a match!

“I announced earlier in the week that not only would he be here in the flesh and competing in the ring, that he would defend the European title in a ladder match against Jeff Hardy!

“I promised a title match tonight and damn it YOU are GOING to get it!”
(The crowd cheers.)

Heyman walks over to Neonero and pulls off the hood. Neonero takes a few seconds for everything to come into focus and he stares angrily and wide-eyed at Heyman.

PH: “After standing up the fans. Me. Your show, last week. I couldn’t just stand by and ‘hope’ that you showed up. No. See, I couldn’t take that chance Neonero.

“I did what I had to do to secure your arrival here to not so you would have no choice but to defend that championship, as promised! What you thought was DU or whatever the hell his name is or even what you thought were men employed by him…

“Were actually employed by… Paul Heyman!

“I see you trying to move your head in those restraints, Nero. Rest assured, that paralytic coursing through your veins right now, has rendered you pretty well useless…

“See, I know you thought differently, but this match IS going to happen…

“You ARE defending that title…

“Although, I don’t see how you’ll be able to succeed seeing as though, you can only move your head…

“Release him!”

The two men oblige and hit a single trigger on the back of the contraption. The restraints release and a temporarily paralyzed Neonero falls in a heap to the mat. Neonero is seen moving his head around but unable to speak or move anything else.

PH: “Screw the music! Jeff Hardy, get the hell out here!”

XWF European Championship

“The Cyaneyed Assassin” Neonero
- vs -
“The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy
Ladder Match

The cable high above the ring repels downward toward the ring. Paul Heyman secures the championship belt to the ring at the end of the cable and it accelerates upward about 20 feet from the ring. Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring and slides in. He immediately kneels down to check on Neonero. Nero does nothing put stare a hole in Hardy.

PH: “Forget about him, Jeff. Just get your ass up there and get the belt!”

SS: “Jeff Hardy, uhhhh, hesitant here. He’s basically being handed the European title and he’s not real happy about it!”

LW: “I’m not sure why! If someone was handing me a prestigious title I’d take it!”

SS: “Jeff Hardy is a hardworking, proud individual. He wants the title, but not like this!”

PH: “Jeff! Get the damn ladder! Get your ass up there! Take that belt and get the hell out of here!”

Hardy gets out of the ring and grabs a ladder from ringside and slides it into the ring. He sets up the ladder and begibs to climb but stops.

PH: “Jeff, I know you. I know you don’t want it to happen like this! However, it is going to. It has to. You’ll be defending it next week now c’mon! Get up there and grab that belt!”

Hardy hesitates, then continues his climb. Slowly. Toward the top of the ladder. He reaches the top and begins reaching for the title and then stops.

PH: “C’mon! GRAB THAT FUCKING BELT!”

Even though it goes against everything he stands for, Jeff reluctantly retrieves the European title, then drops to the mat!

WINNER: NEW XWF European Champion, JEFF HARDY

PH: “Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and NEW XWF European Champion…. JEFF HARDY!!!”

Jeff walks toward the back carrying the title and not very happy about it. No celebration. No joyous occasion. No music or video package.

PH: “With that out of the way…

“Sit him up in the corner so he can see me!”

The two men drag Neonero to the corner and lean him against the turnbuckles.

PH: ”I guess, now I owe you fans an explanation, of why I did what I just did…

“See, he brought this on himself. I received notice two days ago, from his ‘people’…

“That he preferred to stay home and turn in the title…

“Hell no! Not when I promised a title match! Not when I booked and promoted the hell out of a title match!

“BULLSHIT! Not on my watch!

“I understand what you fans just witnessed, isn’t exactly what you thought you were getting and from the bottom of my heart I apologize to you!

“I swear on the souls of my parents I apologize… to you!

“As far as Neonero goes…

“Neonero doesn’t fucking matter! Nothing he says fucking matters! You want to take your ball and stay home, Neonero!? Then, that is exactly what you’re going to do! You son of a BITCH! YOU ARE FIRED!!

“You’ll never see his sorry ass again!

“Neonero you can kiss my fat, Jewish ass! You can go fuck yourself! I hope you rot in hell for forcing me to do this!

“Oh and Nero, on behalf of myself, on behalf of the Xtreeeme Wrestling Federation, on behalf of Monday Night Madness, and on behalf of all the fans that showed up tonight to see their champion!

“Neonero…

“FUCK!

“YOU!”

Heymans music cues up and he makes his exit as the two men stay behind to get Neonero out of the ring. Madness cuts to a commercial break.

SS: “Folks… Um… Welcome back to Madness and I would like to take a moment to apologize to anyone who was offended by the comments of…”

LW: “Oh just grow a set already, Steve! What just happened was real emotion! Just what this company needs! It’s an unrated show Steve! If anyone took offense to what they just witnessed, maybe they should be watching Warfare on Wednesday nights!”

SS: “Folks, lets send it to the ring for the number one contenders match!”

#1 Contender To XWF European Championship
Mr. XWF
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
- vs -
Craig Davis
Caged Heat - Triple Threat Match

Ring Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen, it is time now, for your main event of the evening! This match… is a Caged Heat, triple threat match! The only way to win by escaping the cage by going over the top rope and avoiding the flames and BOTH feet MUST touch the floor.”

SS: “Oh the carnage we are about to see!

LW: “Paul Heyman has outdone himself! Look at that cage!”

SS: “I don’t understand how you can be excited about this! These men are about to put their lives on the line here!”

"Coming Home" by Alter Bridge plays throughout the arena.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, from XWF City, weighing in at 2 hundred 70 pounds.... Misterrr EXXXXX.... DOUBLE UUUUUUU.... EFFFF!!"

The arena darkens as the lights begin flashing and going nuts as if this was a rave. The fans boo as Mr. XWF steps out as the flickering and flashing of the lights hit him in a way that makes him look like he is glowing. He tries hyping up the crowd by shouting at them and motioning for them to liven up as he makes his way down toward the ring, but all it does it make them boo him more. He threatens to hit a couple fans along the way and then gets into the ring where he bounces off the ropes and yells things at the fans to get them booing him even louder. Sometimes it sounds like he is cursing at them but it's very hard to tell since he's got a mask on that covers his mouth. It seems that the less the fans can understand of his yelling during his entrance, the louder they will boo him!

Mr. XWF enters the cage and looks up at the top as flames randomly shoot from the top.

"The Sound of Truth" by As I Lay Dying cues up.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing the first opponent, from Aurora, Colorado, weighing in at 1 hundred 85 pounds..... CRIIIIMSONNNN COOOOOBBBBRAAAA!"

The lights in the arena take a deep red color as a lighting strike is herd over the pa system. Crimson Cobra breaks the silence of the audience as he emerges from the black curtain hiding the backstage from the inner arena. Cobra is making his way down the entrance ramp and holding his hands out to the adoring fans who he takes such pride in having. The vocals pick up in the song and Cobra starts to bounce around the steel steps leading up to the cage, as if he were a boxer or mma fighter. A slight smile approaches his mouth and he runs up the stairs and into the ring. He approaches one of the four corners and jumps up showing his athleticism off already as he barley touches the top rope with his hands and lands with his feet on the top rope. It takes a slight second for him to maintain his balance then he pops up and rises his arms almost in a Randy Orton like style, yet slightly less cocky. He jumps down and starts to bounce like a fighter once more as he awaits the approach of his opponent.

"Down" by Stone Temple Pilots cues up.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing the final competitor, from Little Rock, Arkansas... weighing 2 hundred 64 pounds... CRAAAAAAIG... DAAAAAVIIIIIISSS!'

Craig Davis parts the curtains with an arrogant smirk posing at the thousands. He stood at the peak of the ramp, gazing off into the crowd, and raised both arms. With a simple nod of the head, he extended both middle fingers ceasing the crowd with an abundant amount of jeers. It was an uprising as Craig power walked to the ring, grinning heavily from ear to ear. The Wrestling Messiah had come to give the fans what they so desperately wanted... Entertainment

SS: "The three men each testing the cage strength as the officials chain and padlock the door. No pinfalls. No submissions. No escaping through the door. The only way to win is by climbing over the top and down to the floor!"

LW: "The beauty of it though, is that they have to be careful of the flames! I've watched them flare up during the introductions Steve, those flames have got to be reaching 15 feet above the cage!"

SS: "Folks, this match will NOT be for the faint of heart! Someone could get burned horribly tonight!"

The bell rings and right away all three men begin scaling the cage on three separate sides. Crimson Cobra is up first...

BURST of flames from his side and he quickly drops to the mat below.

Craig Davis is up next. He gets the same treatment from the wall a flames as he drops to the mat. Mr. XWF is to the top. NO FLAMES!

Quickly, Cobra and Davis notice and bound to the top and each grab a hold of one of XWF's legs. XWF teeters and struggles and kicks. Finally, Cobra standing on the top rope on one side and Davis standing on the other, they are successful in pulling XWF down to the top turnbuckle. Cobra and Davis, working together, deliver a double hiptoss from the top rope to the mat below!

Cobra to his feet first, he's much smaller so he's able to move faster, heads for the cage walls. He climbs.

Nearly there...

Davis grabs him by the rear of his wrestling trunks...

Mr. XWF is back up!

He puts his head between the legs of Craig Davis lifting him up in an Electric chair position. At the same time, as he is lifted, Davis's head ends up between Cobras legs, lifting HIM up too!

SS: "An amazing feat of strength! Mr. XWF supporting the weight of two men!"

DOUBLE ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP!

All three men are down. Mr. XWF is to his feet first. Davis is up second. XWF throws a punch. Then Davis. XWF. Davis. XWF. Davis...

MISSES as Mr. XWF ducks!

SS: "ROCK BOTTOM!"

Mr. XWF begins his climb. Crimson Cobra staggers to his feet. He notices XWF nearing the top of the cage. He charges the corner, scales the turnbuckles, and delivers a springboard dropkick to one of XWF's legs. Crimson Cobra crashes to the mat as XWF loses his grip and crotches himself on the top rope! Mr. XWF falls down to the ring apron between the ropes and the cage!

Crimson cobra begins to get to his feet. He looks and notices both opponents are down. He begins his climb toward the top. Inching closer by the split-second. With his left hand he grips the top of the cage....

BURST OF FLAMES and Cobra releases his grip and falls crashing hard to the mat below! Mr. XWF and Craig Davis are starting to get up. Both men are up. Davis staggers to the corner... XWF walks toward him...

Out of nowhere...

ONE HIT WONDER!

XWF stands there teetering as he gets his jaw jacked. Finally he just falls back on the mat. Craig Davis begins his climb toward the top of the cage. Step by step, inch by inch.

Below him, Crimson Cobra has made it to his feet. Davis, wanting to stay on offense leaps off the cage with a double ax handle!

SMACK!

Cobra counters!

He nails Davis with a stiff kick to the temple and Davis falls to the mat. Mr. XWF has made it to his feet. Off the ropes and leaping into the ir with a Lou Thesz Press is Cobra!

CAUGHT by Mr. XWF.

Mr. XWF drops him to the mat but clutches his ankles. SLINGSHOT into the side of the cage!

BLOCKED by Cobra. He stops his own momentum then scales the cage. Davis is back up. Mr. XWF turns around....

ELECTRIFIED!

Davis lands the devastating finisher hard and Mr. XWF is out! Davis scales the cage trying to stop Cobra.

Cobra has one leg over.

Then the other.

He's descending.

HANDFUL OF HAIR

As Davis reaches over the top of the cage gripping Cobras long hair tight! Lifting him up and back inside the cage. Cobra hangs over the top of the cage with his head pointing toward the ring below.

LOW BLOW!!

Mr. XWF caught Davis with a shot to the groin! Davis loses his grip on Cobra who dangles at the top of the cage. Davis falls to the mat below in obvious pain. Mr. XWF stares at Cobra. Cobra stares back. Cobra wiggles himself back over to the outside of the cage. He looks at Davis on the mat. Then to Mr. XWF beginning to climb the cage. Then to the floor...

SS: "CRIMSON COBRAS ABOUT TO WIN THIS THING!"

LW: "JUST FALL YOU IDIOT!"

SS: "HE'S GOING BACK IN!"

XWF reaches the top and...

CRACK

Kick to the side of the head of XWF from Cobra and he falls to the mat but lands on his feet! Cobra climbs to the top of the cage from the outside. He stands on the cage eyeing up Craig Davis...

HE LEAPS, BURST OF FLAMES as he's in mid-air!

RED FANG from the top of the cage and narrowly escaping the flames! He lands the move hard onto Craig Davis! The shock from the impact sends Cobra bouncing off of Davis. He rolls and back to his feet clenching his mid-section in a lot of pain. He turns...

SS: "ROCK BOTTOM TO COBRA! ROCK BOTTOM TO COBRA!"

LW: "Climb that cage! Get that title match!"

SS: "There is nothing that can stop him now! To the top! One leg over!"

LW: "Why the hell is he taunting the crowd while sitting there!? JUMP DOWN you stupid bastard!"

SS: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HE'S ON FIRE!"

LW: "HOLY SHIT!"

Mr. XWF falls to the ring below! Quickly, the firemen enter the cage dousing Mr. XWF with fire extinguishers. Mr. XWF pops back to his feet as if nothing happened. He starts ripping off his clothes...

SS: "WHAT THE HELL!? KIDS SHIELD YOUR EYES!"

LW: "YEAH BABY! Waaaait...."

SS: "He's wearing a SECOND XWF suit!?"

LW: "How disappointing!"

After stripping down to his other Mr. XWF suit he begins climbing again in the corner of the cage. Davis is struggling to his feet. So is Cobra. Slowly both men are up. They both give chase to Mr. XWF. To the top. All three men battling while clinging to the cage. Davis falls first. To the mat he goes.

Punch after punch.

Kick after kick.

Finally...

Both men fall to the mat. Cobra is to his feet first. Mr. XWF is to his feet.

Crimson Cobra....

SHINING WIZARD....

DUCKED....

Cobra crashes to the mat, but back up quickly. He turns...

ROCK BOTTOM!

Mr. XWF taunting Crimson Cobra....

He turns and gets...

ELECTRIFIED!!!!

SS: "Craig Davis! Just Electrified Mr. XWF! He's climbing!"

LW: "GO KID GO!"

SS: "He's over! HE'S OVER! WILL HE DO IT!?"

LW: "DROP TO THE DAMN FLOOR!"

SS: "HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THE REFEREE SIGNALS FOR THE BELL!"

WINNER and NEW #1 CONTENDER, CRAIG DAVIS

SS: "These three men are exhausted and Craig Davis, will go on to face Jeff Hardy for the European championship!"

LW: "An amazing match, an amazing effort, an amazing night all around!"

SS: "We're not done yet either! When we come back, the contract signing between the champion, Jeff Hardy, and the challenger, Craig Davis. Stay here!"

Craig Davis has remained in the ring during the break. He sits in the chair on one side of the table as Paul Heymans ECW theme plays throughout the arena. Heyman makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and speaks briefly to Craig Davis in the ring and proceeds to shake his hand. Paul brings the microphone to his mouth.

PH: "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I have in my hand a contract. This contract, when signed by Mr. Davis, Mr. Hardy, and myself, will bring to you next week... live.... right here on Monday Night Madness... an XWF European Title match between the European Champion... Jeff Hardy... and the new number one contender, Craig Davis... At this time I'd like to announce that not only, is this a title match, but it WILL be a Ladder Match!

"Without any further delays, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, your NEW XWF European Champion... JEFF! HARDY!"

"Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins plays as Jeff Hardy makes his way toward the ring carrying the European championship. He enters the ring and shakes hands with Paul Heyman. He sets the belt down on the table and extends his hand to Craig Davis. Davis does not return the favor, instead, electing to only stare at his new adversary. Jeff takes a seat across from Craig Davis

PH: "As I said... next week... Madness... Hardy defends against Davis in a ladder match... All we need to do now, is sign this contract, and make it official! Jeff, you're the champion. You first..."

Paul lays the contract in front of Jeff and he quickly signs it.

PH: "Craig Davis. Your signature please."

Paul lays the contract down in front of him. He doesn't sign it. He sits there. Staring a hole through Jeff Hardy.

PH: "Okay. I guess I'll sign it next."

Paul reaches down and grabs the contract and proceeds to sign the contract. He then lays it down in front of Davis once more. Davis stands up quickly, kicking his own chair backward. He leans on the table getting ready to sign... then...

In the blink of an eye he reaches across the table and grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair and smashes his face into the belt laying on the table. Jeff, in a daze, falls back against the chair.

PH: "What the hell are you doing!?"

Davis grabs the title and smacks Hardy in the head with it! Hardy and the chair tip over backwards. Davis lays the title on the table. Hardy struggles to his feet...

ELECTRIFIED....

BLOCKED BY HARDY...

Jeff spins Davis around....

TWIST OF FATE...

BLOCKED BY DAVIS!

Hardy turns....

ELECTRIFIED!

Hardy is out cold!

PH: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, CRA...!?"

ELECTRIFIED TO PAUL HEYMAN!!!

Craig Davis smiles at the carnage he's mastered. He slowly walks over to the table and signs the contract and tosses it onto Heymans chest. He grabs a microphone and the title.

He stands over Jeff Hardy while holding the belt.

Craig Davis: "I told you, that Craig Davis was the best damn sports entertainer the wrestling world is ever going to see! I proved it tonight. I'll prove it again next week... Why? Because I AM....

"YOUR Entertainment Savior!"

Craig Davis hold the belt high above as he stands over Jeff Hardy's fallen body. He smiles at all the hatred exuded from the crowd as Madness fades to black!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(02-19-2013), Sweet Cheapshots (02-19-2013)