Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge!
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

12-23-2013, 03:13 PM

This one is for anyone! Me, Marshall, you two, or you four, or you six, it doesn't matter. Calling out anyone who wants to fight us in a tag team match, to show the Family's worth!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-23-2013, 06:04 PM

There is no man here willing to face you...might want to try the women's section
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-23-2013, 06:12 PM

(12-23-2013, 06:04 PM)Morbid Angel Said: There is no man here willing to face you...might want to try the women's section

What did you think he was doing?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2013, 01:42 AM

We as Resistance Inc aint afraid to take on anyone so bring it on pussy.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-29-2013, 05:40 AM

Seems to me we got similar interests. You boys are lookin' to get your asses kicked n' I'm lookin' for some folks to introduce to The Rot. What say we do us a good-ol' 2 on 1. You n' your boyfriend, JTC, here fightin' Amos James?

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-29-2013, 07:43 AM

(12-29-2013, 01:42 AM)JTC Said: We as Resistance Inc aint afraid to take on anyone so bring it on pussy.

For the record, here... I liked you better when you were supposed to be about to die, and you and your little blonde bimbo cock slave pretty much cried your eyes out.

"Oooh, it's the end of the road for me. All the shit that happens... Respect, respect, blaaahhhhh..."

You sicken me to the point of me actually pointing it out when I should really address the stupid shit-stain Matthew Mitchell who started this crap in the first place, almost exclusively by his useless existence!

And before someone wastes their breath, yeah, I'm still doing that rehab shit. It's my own fault, etc, etc, etc...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
Ray Peterson (12-29-2013)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2013, 09:19 AM

(12-29-2013, 07:43 AM)Ann Thraxx Said:
(12-29-2013, 01:42 AM)JTC Said: We as Resistance Inc aint afraid to take on anyone so bring it on pussy.

For the record, here... I liked you better when you were supposed to be about to die, and you and your little blonde bimbo cock slave pretty much cried your eyes out.

"Oooh, it's the end of the road for me. All the shit that happens... Respect, respect, blaaahhhhh..."

You sicken me to the point of me actually pointing it out when I should really address the stupid shit-stain Matthew Mitchell who started this crap in the first place, almost exclusively by his useless existence!

And before someone wastes their breath, yeah, I'm still doing that rehab shit. It's my own fault, etc, etc, etc...

"Well look who decide to stick her ugly ass nose in my business again. What cant get enough of me or something? Why don't you but out of my business or I will make you but out"

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post