Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing the game
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-18-2013, 03:11 PM

__________________________________________________________pin

The psychopath Agony stands wating in the locker room, he seems quiet... too quiet. Agony must have somethping planned.

He seems to be camping out waiting for Crimson Deadly. Agony is hoping to catch Crimson off guard.

Just as it seems Agony's waiting won't pay off he sees him! Crimson is with a lady, slapping her ripe ass with gripping enthusiasm.

He is vigorously slapping her ass when Agony grabs him from behind and locks in the Suffering. The mysterious woman, who was busy humping the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champinship, takes off running.

With nowhere to go and nobody to help, Crimson must find a way to escape without tapping. Agony shouts "TAP OR SNAP BITCH!" and then yells for the Admin to call the win!

pin

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-18-2013, 05:05 PM

(02-18-2013, 03:11 PM)Agony Said: __________________________________________________________pin

The psychopath Agony stands wating in the locker room, he seems quiet... too quiet. Agony must have somethping planned.

He seems to be camping out waiting for Crimson Deadly. Agony is hoping to catch Crimson off guard.

Just as it seems Agony's waiting won't pay off he sees him! Crimson is with a lady, slapping her ripe ass with gripping enthusiasm.

He is vigorously slapping her ass when Agony grabs him from behind and locks in the Suffering. The mysterious woman, who was busy humping the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champinship, takes off running.

With nowhere to go and nobody to help, Crimson must find a way to escape without tapping. Agony shouts for the Admin to call the win!

pin

In yellow, I thought there might have a possibility that the t could be used as a form of stick with the apostrophe might mean the dot on the i, making it nip backwards....

Crimson Deadly doesn't give up and eventually turns things around by slithering his way out of the submission, Agony attempts to clothesline back down to the ground but Crimson Deadly ducks

We know where this is going!

Crimson Deadly then lifts Agony up by his triceps back to back as though he was in a celtic cross maneouvre, before throwing him upwards and wrapping his arms around Agony's neck, descending into a sit-down position as Agony's spine is stretched across Crimson Deadly's shoulders, bouncing off and

THUD!

He hits the ground clutching his back while writhing in pain...

Crimson Deadly gets up and stares at this unworthy piece of trash without sympathy...

Crimson Deadly: "I hate to tell you this but... The Admin didn't show, and you didn't win. Don't like it? Tough shit! 'Cause I'm the Minions Master!

"AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!"

The scene fades out after Crimson picks his belt back up off the ground, slings it over his shoulder and chuckles to himself.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Deadly's post:
Agony (02-18-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 08:25 PM

Pin
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-18-2013, 08:32 PM

(02-18-2013, 08:25 PM)C Y R E N Said: Pin

As well as the pin in his signature underneath the OM in "Dominion".

Seen this before Cyren ;)

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post