Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare - 12/19/2013 (part 1)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2013, 05:24 PM

We are coming at you from the seedy underbelly of society. Broadcasting from the dark and vile subterranean hell hole known as - The War Room, for all your twisted and disturbing viewing pleasures. The matches you are about to behold, showcase just what happens when you shove people into scenarios of severe violence and brutality. Testing them and pushing them to their limits in front of a sea of crazed fans, just for those fans' entertainment. Safety is in fact not guaranteed and we offer no lies to suggest as such. Wrestlers, referees, unidentified staff member, general managers and fans alike, all run the risk of being brutally harmed. It is almost certain things will get out of control. The action will not stop and what you see here tonight; if you make it out of the arena still breathing, may stay with you for the rest of your life. So sit back and enjoy the show, cause if tonight proves to be your last....at least you should be comfy.

[Image: CdS48cg.jpg]

December 19th
Warfare returns to THURSDAY for the rest of 2013

"El Gurú Del Partido" Nicholas Martinaz
- vs -
Rodney Tune
Standard Rules

Zak Misery
- vs -
Jason E Smith
X-treme Rules

Peter F'n Gilmour
- vs -
P.T. "FatBack" Filmour
Last Man Standing
If Fatback wins, Peter must take his fat back
If Gilmour wins, Fatback is turned into some crazy bullshit like a bar of soap or a giant turkey with lasers on its head

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh w/ Dr. Zero
- vs -
Michael McBride w/ Connor McBride
- vs -
John Raide w/ ???
Triple Threat, 1 Fall
Will somebody show up in John Raide's corner?
Ringside managers can post 1 RP toward this match to help their client slightly

Mystica
- vs -
LJ Havok
- vs -
Elisha
Triple Threat, 1 Fall
Winner replaces Eli James IV in next week's Triple Threat US Title match against John Austin & Smoke Man!

MAIN EVENT
John Austin
Gavin Graves
Steve Davids
- vs -
Smoke Man
Anthony Jarvis Powell
Andrew Morrison
"Champ's Choice" Trio Tag Match, 1 Fall
The United States Champion, John Austin, was allowed to choose his partners out of the available names in this match!

The War Room is packed tonight and as always, we are greeted by Shane and Giovanni Ferrari seated within their 'nest' high above it all. Sitting inside the skybox and preparing to watch all of tonight's festivities take place.

Gio: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to another fine edition of Warfare! We have a amazing show planned tonight with our usual promise of ultra violence and mayhem! Some of the best and brightest shining talent is primed and ready to tear each other apart tonight. And I...like all of you wonderful audience members, am very lucky to witness this all take place. Wouldn't you agree, ? Don't you think we're lucky to be able to watch such marvelous displays of sheer talent, each and every Wednesday like this?

: I have a potato.

Giovanni looks over at and sighs when he sees the fly to 's pants fully unzipped and a potato protruding out through the opening. Gio looks down at the potato, the potato wiggles violently and then Gio turns his attention back towards the front of the skybox. Blinking several times as he looks straight into the camera, before he finally speaks.

Gio: Let's just get on with the show.

"El Gurú Del Partido" Nicholas Martinaz
- vs -
Rodney Tune
Standard Rules

]Rodney Tune right off the bat was in control. He hit Nicholas with series of punches to the face and kicks to the gut. He Irish whipped him into the corner turnbuckle and climbed on the second rope. Rodney unleashed a fury of punches and elbows to Nicholas' face and soon cut his forehead open with an elbow strike. From there Rodney hooked his arm over Nicholas' neck, and ran hitting him with a bulldog. Rodney stands up and taunts for the crowd, which they do give him some love. He smiles and picked up Nicholas. He kicked him in the gut and hit with The Fine Tuned(Edgecution). Nicholas hits the mat hard, Rodney smiles at his work and slaps on his finisher the Tune Up(Crippler Cross Face) Nicholas tries reach for the ropes.

Reaches

Reaches

Reaches..........

He can't get to the ropes and taps out.

Winner: Rdney Tune by Submission

Zak Misery
- vs -
Jason E Smith
X-treme Rules

Zak Misery and Jason E. Smith lock it up. Both men with a strong hold on the back of their opponent’s neck. Misery gets the initial upper hand and puts Smith in a headlock. Smith tries to get out of it but Misery has a solid grip. Instead Zak lets go on his own and throws Smith to the ropes. On the return trip Misery goes for an elbow to the face but misses when Smith ducks the elbow and instead pulls Misery down by the hair, snapping him down to the mat. Smith follows it up with an elbow drop to Misery’s neck.

Smith back to his feet, climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off the top….

BOOM!!!

Another elbow to Misery’s face, this one connects right with Misery’s temple. Misery rolls around in pain giving Smith an opening, he backs up, uses all his weight and forces himself backwards off the ropes with such force drops a vicious leg drop across the face of his opponent. He hooks the leg for the pin….

1……..

2……………

KICKOUT!!!

Misery kicks out right after the two. Smith a little perturbed by the victory that could have been lifts Misery to his feet, hooks Misery’s head under his arm pit but before he can complete the DDT Misery counters with a variation of a belly to back suplex that rocks the ring.

Misery kips up and prepares for another attack. Misery jumps into the air and slams her elbow into the chest of Smith. He makes it back to his feet and begins delivering repeated kicks to Smith’s right knee.

Misery lifts Smith to his feet and drops him right back down with a reverse DDT and immediately rolls over for the count….

1…………………

2……………

SHOULDER UP!!!

Smith get’s his shoulder up at the last second. Misery rises to his feet first and considers his next move. He slowly lifts Smith to his feet, delivering chops to the man’s chest as he does. Misery goes for another chop but is instead interrupted by a rake to the eyes followed by a backbreaker. Smith goes for a pin but Misery immediately kicks out before the ref can even get in place.

Smith slowly backs away and wait’s for Misery to get to his feet on his own preparing to level his opponent with a Superkick…Smith waiting…waiting…Misery finally up…Smith goes for the kick….

MISSED!!!

Misery say what was coming, ducked under the kick and instead propels himself towards the ropes, comes flying off like a missile….

SPEAR!!!

Smith is lifted up and…

WINDS OF CHANGE!!!

Smith is lifted back up…and…back down he goes this time courtesy of a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…

Smith is laid out in the center of the ring. Misery runs to the corner, climbs the turnbuckle, looks out to the crowd and leaps….

THE 405 SPLASH!!!

Misery just devastated his opponent with his vaunted finisher The Fallen Angle. He goes for the pin.

1………..

2…………….

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Zak Misery!

Come out Ye' Black and Tans hits over the P.A. System. Michael makes his way down the ramp. He didn't give high fives to fans or even pay mind to them. He walked up the steel steps and stepped through the ropes. He was handed a mic. The crowd was cheering as Michael leaned on the corner turnbuckle. He put the mic to his mouth and smiled before speaking.

Michael McBride:"How are we all doing tonight? Been enjoying the matches?"

The crowd burst in cheers.

Michael McBride:"Okay okay, well I'm out here to call out, well I'm sure you all know him. Mister Wyatt. For the past few weeks you been trying to get under me skin, why? I don't know and really, I could care less. So you stole Charlotte away from me. Which I just shook it off, when it came down to it, she wants a damn knight in shining armor, I can tell you right now. I am no Knight, I am no hero. I am The Wicklow Hell Hound. Michael McBride. So let's skip ahead to last week on Madness. You can to Madness and cost me a title shot. That me friend was not a good idea, but I got to ask. Why did it take a cattle prob to take me out? What? You couldn't do it with your own two hands? And you call me weak? Whatever, so get your fucking arse out here. Let's have a chat lad."

Michael put the mic in his back pocket of his jeans and lit up a cigarette waiting.

The Hell March begins. Wyatt Reynolds steps onto the stage with Charlotte Dyson on his arm. Charlotte hands him a mic.

Wyatt Reynolds: "Thank you, darlin'.

"Mikey, you pride yourself on your Irish heritage and I have no problem with that. I, too, cherish my Southern heritage. What started out as nothin' more than seein' your girl and wantin' her for myself. Became somethin' else entirely. It took on a life of its own.

"You see, Mikey, you parade around on Monday nights talkin' but never givin' an Irishman a reason. After I charmed the pants off of Ms. Dyson here, I was ready for you. I was waitin' for you to fire back.

"Except you didn't. I can understand you not carin' whether you lost the girl or not, but what I didn't understand, Mikey, is why you didn't care that you were embarrassed and made a fool of on nation television.

"That alone should have been reason enough.

"Obviously it wasn't. My thinkin' here is that you were scared of Wyatt Reynolds. Which of course I don't blame you for. There is a lot that people have yet to find out about me. There is plenty of reason to fear me and I can promise you, Mikey, when I get you in that ring, if you're ever man enough to do somethin' about all this, then you will feel pain like you've never felt before.

"You wanna stand here on my show, in my ring, and try and convince all these good people that I'm weak because I used a weapon. You're damn right I used a weapon. It's obvious that by any other means you just don't care.

"Tell me, McBride. Do you care now? Do you have reason now?"

Wyatt and Charlotte advance toward the top of the ramp as they await McBride's response.

Michael McBride:"Aye, that I do. A few weeks ago, you said that it was time to show everyone the real Wyatt. That's perfect, because I'm going to show you the real Michael McBride. You want war, then you have it lad."

Wyatt Reynolds smiles a sly grin and looks on at McBride.

Wyatt Reynolds: "I guess you do have a set of balls hangin' between your legs. I had my doubts, but Ms. Dyson tried to tell me otherwise.

"All that you have left to do, McBride, is pick a date and be ready. I surely will be."

The Hell March cues up again as Reynolds and Charlotte Dyson make their exit.

Peter F'n Gilmour
- vs -
P.T. "FatBack" Filmour
Last Man Standing
If Fatback wins, Peter must take his fat back
If Gilmour wins, Fatback is turned into some crazy bullshit like a bar of soap or a giant turkey with lasers on its head

The bell tolls and the two competitors go up to each other, circling around the centre of the ring as they look for a gap in the other's defenses.

Gilmour, with the "SUCK MY DICK" chants rolling in the background, surges enough courage to fly at his opponent, going for a clothesline to start this contest up. He runs up to Filmour and the arm connects... but Gilmour is the one that ends up falling back, rebounding off of the rotound exterior of Fatback. Not even so much as blinking, Fatback remains still as Gilmour rises again, trying to deliver another clothesline on steadier footing but. again, he is the one that falls down.

Peter can't quite seem to believe it. He tries to stand a third time, but this time he is caught by Filmour, who picks him up and delivers a body slam! The crowd roar in delight! Standing over Gilmour, he begins to kick him repeatedly in the stomach, with such a force that must've winded Gilmour on the first kick, but he doesn't stop there. He keeps going, and going, and going...

Finally, he decides to stop, but he runs toward the ropes, rebounds, and tries to deliver a splash onto Gilmour...

Who rolls out of the way.

Gilmour takes his sweet-ass time to stand, which appears to be fine, since Fatback's weight is preventing him from stumbling to his feet quickly. Because of this, the both of them stand at the same time. Gilmour runs toward Fatback once more, and proceeds to punch him again and again in his big, jolly, belly, which jiggles in delight. However, Fatback is completely unphased, instead waiting for Gilmour to run out of breath (which he does) and throwing him into the corner as if swatting away a fly (which happens).

Following this, Fatback waddles over to Gilmour, grabbing his head and slamming it down on the top turnbuckle. Gilmour goes down... as Fatback goes up! Heaving his heavy... bones... Fatback is able to (eventually) climb the ropes, only to...

Hit the Fatback Attack!

Gilmour's eyes roll into the back of his head! Could this be it!? The ref begins to count...

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!!

10-NO!

Fatback got bored of waiting and picks up Gilmour again. He kicks him in the stomach and gets him up for a suplex... then he just waits.

...And waits...

...And waits...

Until Gilmour is able to wriggle out of this position, landing with Fatback in the DDT position, and dropping him for the simplist move.

Taking a couple of steps back, Gilmour takes a run up and performs a leg drop on Fatback. However, do to Filmour's considerable size, Gilmour actually just landed on his chest, which - as noticed earlier - has no impact.

He tries again, and actually hits him in the face this time.

...Or at least he would have, had Filmour not managed to somehow 'slip' out of the ring and land on the outside, grabbing a steel chair from under the apron.

Gilmour hits his hand on the mat in rage, rolling out of the ring himself, and 'skillfully' dodging a wild chairshot from Fatback. Filmour goes for another chair swing, but Gilmour catches it, yanking the chair away from Fatback's hand, and smashing him over the head with it.

Filmour lands in a heap, his head bouncing off the steel steps, which Gilmour picks up and begins to drive into Fatback's upper-chest, over and over again.

Throwing it aside, again Peter goes for a leg drop, and it connects!

...Or at least it would have, if Fatback hadn't shuffled a little to the left.

Peter stands and brings Fatback with him, dragging him over to the table and beginning to smash his head over it. After he finishes, he lets go of Fatback.

Big mistake, as he feels the full force of a Fatback headbutt, collapsing to the ground. Fatback picks him back up and rolls him into the ring. Gilmour continues the roll's momentum to stand up, but only looks up to see Fatback running toward him...

Who bites him across the bridge of the nose, making him begin to bleed.

Gilmour begins yelling at Fatback, cussing and swearing, calling him a or whatever. Filmour just ends up shrugging it off and uppercuts him, prompting the ref to begin counting again...

1!

2!

3!
Fatback looks down at Gilmour...

4!
He watches the blood trickle out of his nose...

5!
He sees the way he's led down...

6!
Man, does Fatback feel tired...

7!
It sure does look comfy on that mat...

8!
And the blood must be keeping Peter warm too!

9!!
Fatback shrugs.

FATBACK: IMMA GET UP IN YA...

After a nap.

Filmour goes down onto the mat, almost cuddling Gilmour as he begins to doze off. The referee, who is completely baffled, has no idea what the fuck to do.

... Yup, still no clue what the fuck to do here.

zzz

Fatback actually begins to snore very loudly and some drool starts to drip from his mouth...

This goes on for another thirty minutes until...

OH MY GOD!

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!!!

The lights flicker back on and we see that John Black in his gear with his title in the ring! The fans go nuts! John Black is in the house bitches!

He pushes the ref towards the turnbuckle AND THE REF GOES DOWN! He's out cold!

John Black walks over to the sleeping Fatback and looks at him up close.

Black: Aw aint he cute?

The fans laugh but then... John Black cracks the UFO title on Fatback's head! WHAT THE FUCK! Fatback is startled from his dream and can't believe he's being beaten down by a black man. John Black stomps him again and again and beats him like his own beat.

Peter Gilmour can't believe what he's seeing but he doesn't object to it either! Peter pulls Fatback up and Irish Whip's Fatback to the ropes and we see JOHN BLACK AND PETER GILMOUR BOTH HIT A 3D ON FATBACK! Holy shit! Holy shit! Fatback somehow gets to his feet and Glimour grabs a Kendo Stick smacks him a few times with it to the head. Black punches Fatback in his ribs as the fans lose their minds! John Black has come to help Peter Gilmour overcome his Fatback problem!

We see that both men Irish Whip Fatback again to the ropes and this time we see that they hit ANOTHER 3D on Fatback that causes the ring to shake! No wait the ring actually folds in half! THE RING HAS FOLDED IN ON ALL OF THEM!

OH MY SHIT!

HOLY GOD!

The ring right now resembles a venus fly trap that has just closed itself around a tasty morsel. Gilmour, John Black and Fatback are all trapped inside. Is the ring going to digest them whole?

...WAIT A MINUTE!!!

FEED ME MORE!

IT'S PAYBACK!

PAYBACK IS HERE!

PAYBACK IS IN THE BUILDING!

PAYBACK!

He runs down to the ring, easily unfolds it within half a second, and grabs Peter Gilmour. He screams into Gilmour's face...

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

PAYBACK lifts Peter Gilmour up over his head, walks over to Fatback... AND THROWS PETER DOWN ON TOP OF HIM! PAYBACK pulls Gilmour back up... he powerbombs Gilmour INTO FATBACK! PAYBACK beats his chest and kicks John Black in the groin. He beats his chest and kicks Peter Gilmour in the groin. He beats his chest and jumps up and down on Fatback's stomach. PAYBACK is nobody's friend tonight!

PAYBACK grabs Peter Gilmour but Peter Gilmour kicks PAYBACK in the balls... GILMOUR CUTTER! PAYBACK goes down hard! Peter stomps him a few times and then stands back as John Black unzips his trousers to urinate on PAYBACK's head. The golden stream soaks his entire bald head and wakes him up just in time to see Gilmour dropping the ring steps on his head! Oh my god! PAYBACK just had his piss covered head crushed by those ring steps!

John Black and Peter Gilmour continue stomping PAYBACK's body as those steps remain where his head should be...

PAYBACK sits up slowly... AND HAS NO HEAD!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

PAYBACK HAS NO HEAD!

PAYBACK HAS NO HEAD!!!!!

Peter Gilmour and John Black jump back in shock, right into the arms of Fatback! Double belly to back slam from Fatback takes both men down! PAYBACK's headless body slowly stands, blood splashing up out of his open neck like there's someone inside of him tossing buckets full out. Blood splashes all over Fatback who grabs PAYBACK's body and eats it!

FATBACK JUST ATE PAYBACK!!!

The fans are literally jumping up and down, grabbing and shaking each other, screaming and throwing shit. They have officially lost their freaking minds! Fatback gets a toothpick and takes a few minutes to get the meat out of his teeth.

Fatback: Looks like I won't be the only one gettin up in ya tonight.

He grabs Gilmour and headbutts him, letting him fall on top of John Black. He bounces off the ropes and leaps up high! Gilmour moves... and Fatback crushes John Black into the ring!!! There's a cutout of John Black's body literally sunken into the ring and Black is stuck inside of it!

Fans: Wow that's fucked! Wow that's fucked!

Black can't move. His eyes bulge and they look from left to right but his body is stuck in the position that it's in. Fatback turns and ... CRACK!!!!!!!! Gilmour with a chair shot to Fatback!!!! It sends Fatback tumbling through the ropes and to the outside with the sickest of thuds, almost making a hole in the flooring at ringside.

Fatback is on the outside trying to regroup.

Peter Gilmour is still in the ring after knocking Fatback out of the ring with a chair shot to the head.

Fatback's fat must have absorbed the damage from that chair shot because he's still standing!

Peter runs off the ropes and launches himself into Fatback with a plancha. Fatback is down!

Peter throws Fatback headfirst into the guardrail. Fatback can barely hold himself up, he's taken a lot of head shots.

Peter tries something that's beyond his capabilities. He's actually trying to lift Fatback Fatback for a body slam! But Peter can't lift the 600 pound behemoth. What is Peter thinking? He's not Lex Luger!

Fatback takes his massive palm and smacks it down onto Peter's bare back. Fatback then stomps on Peter's foot, crushing the King of Parm's toes! Peter is hopping on one foot as he screams in pain. It's gotta be like having a truck run over your foot.

Fatback headbutts Peter, knocking him flat on his back. Fatback then stands over Peter and begins to force his sausage-like fingers down Peter's throat! My God, he's trying to get up inside Peter before the match even ends!

Peter's screams are muffled as he gags on Fatback's fingers. Fatback is wrist deep, but wait-- Peter Gilmour kicks Fatback in the balls! Unfortunately, Peter might have hurt himself in the process seeing as how he kicked with the foot that Fatback stomped on earlier.

Peter is limping around the ring, trying to get away from Fatback. Fatback is still on the floor holding his testicles. Peter goes under the ring in search of a weapon. He pokes around until he finds...

a bucket of KFC! What the...

Peter gets pissed off and kicks the bucket of fried chicken into the audience.

Peter goes under the ring again and this time he pulls out...

a box of Dunkin' Donuts!

Peter is livid, he doesn't like these fat jokes!

Once again, Peter goes under the ring for a weapon. At last, he finds a table!

He pulls out the table... And it's full of cup cakes! Holy shit!

Peter loses it! He stomps the ground with his injured foot, hurting it even more.

Peter's tantrum gets him in trouble though. Fatback Filmour catches Peter off guard with a running cross body block! Peter falls back-first onto the table of cup cakes with Filmour's 600 pound mass laying on top of him.

At that moment, Fatback rips the loudest fart ever heard in professional wrestling. The rancid smell causes the referee to fall on the floor, choking, and clears out the entire first row of fans. Fatback catches some of the fart particles in his hand and rubs it in Peter's face.

Fatback stands up and tells the referee to count. He eats a cupcake while this is going on.

Peter is recovering...

Peter gets up just in time and drop kicks the cupcake that Fatback is holding into his face!

Fatback's face is covered in cupcake icing-- more importantly, his EYES are covered. Fatback is blinded by the frosting! Fatback is kicking and screaming in pain. Apparently, the icing is burning his eyes. Jesus, what was in that icing?

Peter goes under the ring and pulls out a Shake Weight. What an odd assortment of weapons we have on hand. Peter activates the Shake Weight, for added leverage, and smacks Fatback in the side of the head with it! Peter tells the referee to count.

Fatback is up!

Fatback does his fat man run towards Peter but Peter counters with a clothesline-- but wait! Fatback counters by catching Peter's arm in his mouth! Fatback is biting down on Peter's arm! Peter does the only thing he can do, and rams the back of Fatback's head into the ring post.

Peter tries to lift Fatback again, this time for a Samoan drop. He struggles, but finds the strength somewhere to throw Fatback onto his shoulders and drop him on the outside mat! Peter just utilized some Cena-like strength.

Fatback is down. Peter tells the referee to count...

Fatback is getting back up.

Fatback is on both feet.

Peter is exhausted from having to lift the 600 pound bastard.

At that moment, Fatback rips off his shirt like a bloated Hulk Hogan. Fatback then goes under the ring and pulls out two family packs of M&Ms candy. He rips both packages open with his teeth and then pours them into his mouth like he's Stone Cold drinkin' a beer!

It doesn't take long until he's consumed both bags of M&Ms.

Suddenly, the lights go out. What the hell...

After a couple of seconds, the light returns to normal and Fatback... FAT BACK HAS GROWN!

Holy shit!

The once 5'5, 600 pound Fatback is now 7' and 900 pounds! Holy fuck!!!!!!!

He beats his chest as giant blobs of sweat fly off of his head and body. One of them hits Peter Gilmour and soaks his entire face as Fatback gets back into the ring and starts trying to fit Gilmour's head into his mouth. It seems that it might be Gilmour who gets up in Fatback!

Fatback manages to uses his hands to stretch his own lips around Gilmour's head and pull his mouth down over his head. Fatback now basically has Peter Gilmour's body hanging from his mouth as he shakes it back and forth violently. Somehow Peter's head pops free out of Fatback's mouth and Gilmour goes flying out into the front row! The fans are disgusted by how much saliva and possible other body fluids are all dripping off of Gilmour's head. They shove him over the barricade and let him collapse hard at ringside, right where Fatback is about to land after jumping off of the ring apron!!!

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally!

Blood, sweat, possibly piss and other things all have actually splashed up and hit the first few rows of fans in their faces! Whatever happened to Fatback when he grew in size seems to have cause a lot of moisture to accumulate on his body. He grabs a small child and uses him like a sponge, literally wiping himself down and tossing the child back into his seat, petrified.

Gilmour: SUCK MY DICK!

Gilmour Cutter!

Gilmour stomps on the fat ass and pulls him up, which takes about a full minute just to do... and rolls him up onto the ring apron but then Fatback falls off of it and lands at Gilmour's feet because he's so damn fat!

Gilmour: This is bullshit! He's too big to get in the ring, ref!

The ref just tells Peter to find a way and begins counting both men out...

Gilmour: STOP COUNTING SO FAST!!!!!

Ref: I have the right to make up for lost time when you guys were fuckin' around in the front row. Get'cher ass in this ring buster!

Gilmour rolls in the ring and asks the referee for help getting Fatback back into the ring.

Fatback gets up on his own and the lights go out again...

When they come back on...

FATBACK IS ABOUT 15 FEET TALL! HOLYFUCKWEHJFPIOUVSDJFHS! DAMMIT! He must weight over a mega ton!

He just sort of walks forward, falling over the ropes and landing inside of the ring on top of the referee. Gilmour begins taking advantage, whacking Fatback in the back of the head before he can get up off the ref. There's a splash that goes along with each smashing of the chair into Fatback, and Gilmour is getting pretty soaked as a result. Fatback begins throwing up in the ring and it's a disgusting chunky mix of green, yellow and red vomit. Fatback keeps throwing up... oh my god... it's PAYBACK's arm.

PAYBACK's arm grabs hold of Peter Gilmour's groin. Peter screams in pain, desperately trying to whack the arm off with a steel chair but to no avail! What appears to be PAYBACK's penis comes flying out of Fatback's mouth, smacking Gilmour right across the forehead and knocking him unconscious.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

Where did that come from? Those steel steps from WAY earlier are still in the ring after originally being used to crush PAYBACK's head. They begin to wiggle... and they pop up into the air! They land outside the ring and PAYBACK's head is on the canvas looking like a pancake. Somehow he's still able to speak and look around in his pancake headed state...

Fatback: Did somebody say pancakes?

After he finishes throwing up so much that it even leaks out to ringside and into the front row, Fatback grabs pancake PAYBACK head and eats him!

AND THEN HE SPITS BULLETS AT PETER GILMOUR!

Those could very well be watermelon seeds... but either way they're hitting Gilmour hard and leaving red marks all over him. Peter is starting to get back up and trying to swat away the watermelon seeds but here comes PAYBACK's femur! Or somebody's... we don't know for SURE that it's PAYBACK's but at any rate it still hits Gilmour square in the jaw! Fatback jumps up into the air... ABOUT 25 FEET HIGH!!! AND HE LANDS RIGHT ON TOP OF PETER GILMOUR!

The ring collapses and the turnbuckles all fall over. The referee is knocked down but manages to crawl to a safe spot where he isn't being crushed by fat. He thinks Gilmour is under Fatback so he checks all around Fatback's body which takes about a minute or two. Gilmour is definitely still stuck under Fatback!

The ref begins counting...

THREE!!!!!!!! He's done it!

Winner: P.T. Fatback Filmour

A tear begins to run down Fatback's cheek as he stands and looks out to the crowd. The fans have started singing to Fatback!!!

Fans: Na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey... get up in hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm........... Na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey... get up in hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Fatback is overwhelmed by this moment as the fans continue singing him off on his journey. He knew when he signed his fat name on the dotted line that this match, win or lose, would be the end of the road for him... but at least he gets to be reunited with Peter. Somewhere deep inside of Peter, Fatback will be there, right up in him.

Gilmour is still unconscious in the middle of the ring. Fatback throws his arms out to the side and closes his eyes... it's time! Some of the fans scream and some of them shield their eyes as Fatback slowly begins falling forward...

falling right down on top of Gilmour...

falling...

falling...

falling...

Somebody in the crowd yells timber!

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOM

BOOOOOAAAASSSHHHH!!!!

Sounds that can't even be described as splashes or explosions begin filling the air. A stench like no other begins circulating, almost knocking out some of the people closer to the ring. A mushroom cloud rises up from the middle of the ring and nothing inside of the ring can be seen...

The mushroom cloud begins to thin out...

Fans try to wave the smoke away and see what's ahead of them...

HOLY SHIT

The fans roar!

It's the largest pop in wrestling history! This roar blows the roof off of the arena and goes on for miles and miles...

He's back!

He stands there just taking in this unbelievable reaction. The fans love it!

They're starting all kinds of different chants! Some for Fatback... some for Gilmour... some for Suck My Dick... some for Shane's Got Wet Balls... and some for John Black's Still Stuck In The Ring Canvas!

Gilmour grabs the mic.

Gilmour: SUCK MY DICK!

Fans: YEEEAAHHHH!!!

A roar of approval fills the air as all the fans start chanting with Gilmour, SUCK MY DICK! It looks like Gilmour is stronger than ever after this and he now has 100% of the fans backing him up! Holy shit!

...and somewhere out there in the postal system among thousands of other letters, is a very special envelope addressed to a very special young lady named Jen, who will never again see the kindhearted big lug known to some simply as Fatback.

Stay tuned, because there is much more coming up next when part two of this installment of Warfare hits the airwaves!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-20-2013), Andrew Morrison (12-20-2013), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (12-21-2013), Jason E Smith (12-20-2013), Jenna Silver (12-20-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-20-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-20-2013), LJ Havok (12-20-2013), P.T. "Fatback" Filmour (12-21-2013), Smoke (12-20-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-20-2013), Theo Pryce (12-20-2013), ZakMisery (12-20-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-20-2013, 05:29 PM

I almost shed a tear... but I'm too manly for that shit.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Jenna Silver (12-20-2013)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-20-2013, 05:30 PM

He looks much better now!

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-20-2013, 05:42 PM

HE GOT UP IN HIM! PETER GOT HIS FAT BACK!

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-20-2013, 05:43 PM

I QUIT!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
P.T. "Fatback" Filmour (12-21-2013)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-20-2013, 05:44 PM

(12-20-2013, 05:43 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I QUIT!

Bye, deary~~

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-20-2013, 05:45 PM

The best part is, you can't! Remember that iron clad contract you're always rambling on about? If it does exist, you're contractually obligated to keep appearing, and I love to see you unhappy. This is the only time I ever have and ever will be happy that you're here.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-20-2013), Theo Pryce (12-20-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-20-2013, 05:46 PM

I love this Gilmour way better. I truly do.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Smoke (12-20-2013)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-20-2013, 05:48 PM

Dibs on that X-Treme Title, by the way.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-20-2013)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-20-2013, 05:50 PM

Peter Gilmour got his fat back.. this is amazing what a Christmas present!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-20-2013), Theo Pryce (12-20-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2013, 06:14 PM

Congratulations on getting your fat back, Peter!

And Jessie is right-- you can't quit. You'll be here forever and you'll always be FAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Hank Lane (12-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-20-2013, 07:47 PM

yet i can come and go as I please.. morons

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-20-2013, 08:41 PM

Seeing as how you are a champion and essentially are XWF property ya can't quit, bub..

Oh and welcome back to the fat!.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-20-2013, 09:43 PM

u didnt read my news update didnt u.. IM NOT FAT ANYMORE ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2013, 09:58 PM

OOC, Don't forget, GMs can book championships whenever they see fit. Don't assume you can take a long break and not defend.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-20-2013, 11:22 PM

"Aww damn.. I knew you would run like a pussy before we could have our match."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-21-2013, 08:25 AM

(12-20-2013, 11:22 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:

ur slutty ass isnt worth my time anymore.. go back to sucking on griffin's dick ok?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-22-2013, 02:30 AM

(12-21-2013, 12:10 AM)Michael McBride Said:

"Hey remember you got the Peter action doll thing from Shane on Halloween? You have him by the balls, poor bastard and Shane will be the ref. You took care of it right Ally?"

"Oh wait, thats right. Gilmour you are so fucking screwed now."

(12-21-2013, 08:25 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:

ur slutty ass isnt worth my time anymore.. go back to sucking on griffin's dick ok?

"After Griffin and I's baby is born and I return, your ass, fat, skinny, or whatever, is going to find out what it's like to get your ass kicked byy a girl. Then we will see who the slut is when I make you suck any mans dick, that I choose out of the backstage area or the audience."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post