Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anyone?
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-18-2013, 02:32 PM

Match? Yes no maybe so?

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 02:39 PM

Call me maybe?
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 02:50 PM

Look at that poor unfortunate soul trying to bottom feed as always. What's glorious about this situation is you'd fall flat on your face again and hand Mr. Natural a win he sure as fuck does not deserve based on how miserable of an in ring competitor he is.

Cyren -- when I am finished with Sebastian Duke and his talentless hack of a partner, I'm going to gut you and spill your insides in front of whatever obscure crowd we're in front of. I may even do it this week and toss your remains into the bay so even if you come back from the dead, you'll be an unemployed specter begging for change from bums like me who sleep in the alley when they aren't in their $200,000 condo looking down on you worthless ants. I'm not sure which lifestyle I enjoy more; wealthy and elite--scummy and deceitful--murderous and irrational? No matter what mindset I take on if we cross paths, it'll be the end of the self professed last legend. How pathetic to place yourself last in line of a group who couldn't lace my boots or strap on my jock. Even in your photos you are looking UP -- why? -- because you've never known anything else but the bottom. Keep clawing your way up as the mountain gives way and breaks beneath your finger tips, and pray you never ascend to the level that the bottom of my boot is waiting because I'll smash your skull into a thousand pieces if you ever come within reach.

Let me know what year that happens. Have fun with Mr. Natural.

And Natural? Enjoy your win against this phony plague from the darkened land of those we can't forget because they were never known to begin with.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 05:51 PM

(02-18-2013, 02:50 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: Look at that poor unfortunate soul trying to bottom feed as always. What's glorious about this situation is you'd fall flat on your face again and hand Mr. Natural a win he sure as fuck does not deserve based on how miserable of an in ring competitor he is.

Cyren -- when I am finished with Sebastian Duke and his talentless hack of a partner, I'm going to gut you and spill your insides in front of whatever obscure crowd we're in front of. I may even do it this week and toss your remains into the bay so even if you come back from the dead, you'll be an unemployed specter begging for change from bums like me who sleep in the alley when they aren't in their $200,000 condo looking down on you worthless ants. I'm not sure which lifestyle I enjoy more; wealthy and elite--scummy and deceitful--murderous and irrational? No matter what mindset I take on if we cross paths, it'll be the end of the self professed last legend. How pathetic to place yourself last in line of a group who couldn't lace my boots or strap on my jock. Even in your photos you are looking UP -- why? -- because you've never known anything else but the bottom. Keep clawing your way up as the mountain gives way and breaks beneath your finger tips, and pray you never ascend to the level that the bottom of my boot is waiting because I'll smash your skull into a thousand pieces if you ever come within reach.

Let me know what year that happens. Have fun with Mr. Natural.

And Natural? Enjoy your win against this phony plague from the darkened land of those we can't forget because they were never known to begin with.

I would like to take this opportunity to provide a 'counterpoint.'

Mister Miser(y), it seems you like to huff and puff a lot. It's unfortunate that you and I aren't squaring off this week because I would take that overblown ego of yours and drop it back down to reality with an anchor attached.

You're going to pull my insides out? I'm a fucking Immortal. I got my head cut off and came back. You can't stop me. Can't slow me down.

I am inevitability.

I've been vagrant and I've been vagabond, but to look up to you as a superior? There's not a depth so low in this Universe for that delusion to materialize.

I haven't accomplished anything? I haven't reached the mountain peak? Your ignorance is showing, friend.

I wasn't talking with Mr. Natural about facing him.

You've piqued my interest though.

You feeling rowdy?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Ummm... Interesting Cyren nice reference. Mr.Mystery..... Nice wordplay?

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2013, 01:58 PM

I accept your challenge with a counter proposal:

Step into the ring with me Mr. Natural. You'll surely fail. But I'll be sure to put your name in as a candidate for loyal servant to The Black Circle.

Fight us, lose to us, and then serve us. It's your destiny, Natural. Accept the challenge or face the guillotine.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-19-2013, 04:37 PM

OOC: what is the black circle?

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-19-2013, 08:58 PM

(02-19-2013, 04:37 PM)Mr.Natural Said: OOC: what is the black circle?

OOC: A faction that runs havoc around Shove It Saturday Night, they're basically the lap dogs of the XWF Owner himself, Shane :P

He says it... They do it... All in hope of getting some kind of reward... Little do they realize they're working for an evil mastermind who would probably chop their head off and THEN throw them into the bay just because he feels like it... Lol

Don't even get me started on when they deserve it

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-20-2013, 10:19 AM

OOC: Oh let me think about it John

Hate Post Like Post