Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
iAm RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-19-2013, 12:51 AM

~~~
The rain runs through the world slowly destroying it. But that's okay because I will be reborn right in that very moment. In that moment, you will witness the genesis of Allison Green. Whether the apes or aliens are in charge of the world. People have talked about me until they made me cry. Maybe its the estrogen running through my veins but I honestly don't know.

Blood runs deep within my veins...

I am ahead of my time...

At one point, I was a former XWF World Champion...

Michael Radio...

The dude that doesn't know what he wants in life. I may be aging but the that's alright because I can still go in the ring. I have been to Space Mountain and back. But as the saying goes, Once you go black. You don't go back or something. Now, what was I talking about again?

It's alright because people can't figure out who or what I am because I built a reputation of mediocrity that people don't expect me to actually be good at what I do.

The only way
I can succeed
is by being myself.

FUCK....

EVERYBODY....

I am here to stay and fuck anybody who tries to stand in my way. They can kiss my ass but they will have to wait in line.

Your Move, Mr. Radio.
~~~~

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
(12-22-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (12-25-2013), Mr. Radio (12-19-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-19-2013)