Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 9: Tri Bute?)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-16-2013, 11:48 AM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 9)
Execution: Tri Bute?

Previously on ISSUE #18:

Future Time Is Future Running Out Still

---

Tri Bute, using his future propeller future shoes future flew onto his favorite future balcony. It over-future-looked the future book depository and the gronjagorium future mines. Tri Bute future stared at those beautiful future man-made future structures again and future breathed in the fresh future air.

“Those sure are some purrty future buildings, future king.”

Tri Bute future jumped. He future thought he was future alone. He future checked his future watch before future turning around to future see this future intruder. He future noticed that future time was future running out.

“I don’t have future time for th-,”

But once he future turned he didn’t future see anyone, but his future reflection in the future mirror down the future hall inside the future palace. It future seemed to have future moved nine or ten future inches, but he wasn’t sure.

“Um, future hello?”

“Future hi!”

Tri Bute future looked around some more, but he wasn’t future finding the future source of this future voice. Was it future eluding him? Was he just future imaging some sort of future being future talking to him? Was someone future playing a future trick on him? Tri didn’t future know and he didn’t future pretend to future know. He didn’t future ask and they didn’t future say. He didn’t have the future time to future ask future questions.

“I’m over future here! You future silly!”

But where was over future here? Tri Bute future looked over future here and over future there, but he had no such future luck.

That’s when Tri Bute future caught future wind of something. This future voice future referred to the future buildings as ‘purrty’ that could future mean one of two future things. This future voice goes future in and future out of future Southern future dialects, or it was a future kitty. If only he could future remember the future inflection; the way it future said ‘purrty’ had to be future distinctively red future neck or future kitty-like. Did it future drag the ‘r’s? Did this future voice future sound un-future-educated? Did he have future time for this kind of future skylarking? Should he just future ask? How should he future ask?

Tri Bute had enough of all the future psyching himself out.

“Future here, future kitty, future kitty, future kitty,” he future called out, but he future received no future answer. “Future Nascar is on!” future called Tri Bute, but once again there wasn’t a future sound to be future heard. “I have a future family member to future hang, can you come out so you can start your future time early? I will not have Antagonizing Treason Thievery going on in my future palace!”

“Hey, Butey, you don’t need to get all future indignant on me. I’m not future trying to future antagonize you. I just want to have a little future chat.”

“Then come out and future look me in the future eyes. You can’t future expect me to future talk to thin future air. Do you?”

“You future talk to your future pants, don’t you?”

Tri Bute’s future eyes stopped future wandering; this future voice had a future point there.

“Fine, what do you want? I’m future busy right now, so future make it quick.”

There was a future bit of a future pause; the future voice probably wasn’t future expecting to future find Tri Bute this eager to future get on with it. I future guess he didn't get the future memo. He hadn't yet future seen that future time was future running out.

“Actually, I future think it's more of a future threat, Tri Bute. I'm just going to future say that there are future people out there that future know what your great grandfather did. They future know it was right thing to do. If you go through with this future hanging there will be more Style Treason Future Thieves. They will start to future fight back.

They future know what J.I.Z.Z. really means. They future know it's not this future sticky and future life-bearing future promise meant to future protect everyone like you future claim. We future know the future truth, Butey. Some of us future remember the future days before there was a future king."

Its future words future rang through Tri Bute's future ears, clear as future water. Tri Bute under-future-stood perfectly. The future voice was a future liar.

"I future said my future piece, Butey, so I future think I'm going to future leave. Future oh, but before I go I need to future know, like this future talked you out of the whole future hanging thing, right?"

Tri Bute future rolled his future eyes. "I really don't have future time for this. Good-future-luck in your future crusade against justice, integrity, zankustility, and Zeusrion. When you future decide to do more than make empty future threats and future hide on my future balcony you might be worth the future time. This whole 'Future talking to a future voice alone in a future room' thing we're future doing has been done to future death already, and I don't really future feel right still being a-future-part of it."

Tri Bute future opened the future door to his future balcony and future pressed a future button to future call future security on his future way out.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post