Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Life Ain't Fair.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-15-2013, 12:12 PM

The scene opens up to Liz smoking a blunt in her room. She looks into the camera.

They say that life isn't fair. Well I've really learned that, that statement is true. This Madness, I have to face off against....... My own girlfriend, Jenna HathawaySilver. This is going to be tough because I've only ever fought Jenna once, and that was back when I was new here. Back then I didn't have any relations with Jenna.

This time, it's different. This time I have to step in the ring, and look across and see someone that I have a deep emotional feeling towards. But I have to remind myself that we are both athletes. We know that we will do battle, weekly. We know that when we step in the ring, we won't go easy on each other. I want Jenna to build up all her period anger and go to complete war with me. Jenna knows that I won't back down from this match, and I hope she won't either.

Miranda Tigris and LJ Havok seemed to be on my back because of my recent wordings. They seem to believe that I am indeed scared of everything, so I need someone to have my back. Then they realize that Jenna has my back, and they just brush her to the side. Saying she's just a Slut. She's not a slut. She's a fighter, a warrior. She has yet to be pinned here, can you say that LJ?

LJ is just a fuckin' pussy bitch, to scared to face the world on his own so he became a Paul Heyman Guy, and aligned himself with The Congregation. This proves that you need someone to hold you up. It's sad that you talk a good game, but you are always standing behind someone, while talking.

Miranda, you seem to believe that I will either betrayed Smoke Man, or join the Black Circle. I don't want in on the Black Circle. I won't betrayed Smoke Man. Maybe LJ will betrayed Smoke, maybe Scott Charlotte, or maybe just maybe, you will betrayed Smoke. Maybe you are working with the Black Circle all along. Maybe, or maybe not. I couldn't give less of a fuck, honestly.

Jenna, after our match, assuming you are off of your period, we are going to have hot sweaty aggressive sex, where the winner of our match is the dildo wearer. So think of this match as a good thing.

Umm... welp..... that's all I had to say, so um.... fuck bitches get money. Shout out to that Supernova boy. Oh! Speaking of the unnatural!

Liz extends her hand and a blunt flies toward it. She catches the blunt, puts it in her mouth and taps the end. The blunt ignites, as the scene fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Jenna Silver (12-15-2013)