Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog of The Burned: Scott Charlotte Speaks
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-13-2013, 02:03 PM

[Image: davey.jpg]

#1: The Burned Speaks

It seems the interest of the people has been sparked over a little candid interview I did earlier this week with the lovely journalists over at XWF99.com. I hope you all still have a place there and hope that what you did with me didn't cost you a weeks worth of dinner. What you have done is given me a second chance. The chance to let my voice ring out once again. You've interested the people of my story and I am forever grateful. When I make it to the top of the mountain you will be the first to reap the rewards.

Now onto the present day. This is the inaugural address of The Burned. Or in other words, the guy who was fired silently and told to start a new life away from his old. By this point everyone knows that Shane is the tyrannical mad man that he is, but only a select believe it or actually care enough to change it. Seeing as I am no longer with the company I felt this the best way to continue to message. In this day and age what is better to insight the masses than the internet. Hopefully the neck beards will stand up this time and not get too winded. Offensive behavior may seem unnecessary, but at least I've got your attention. Whether hatred or love you're still reading this and you want to see how far I can go. Success or failure.

Now, seeing as this is my first post there is not much more to tell than you already know. In the coming days I will update this with more information, but for now I only will give you a taste. Enough for you all to know that I am still here and ready for anything. I guess I should address one more thing before your minds wander off.

LJ Havok.

He seems to another one of those who believe to be nothing more than a hellion spawn sent for the utter destruction of professional wrestling as it is. I salute you, Havok, but he doesn't seem to be the only one to follow suit. I remember just under a month ago when i spoke out and renounced The Wraith gimmick a slew of other XWFers stood behind my words. They wished me luck, which I'd have to say I've never needed it more than I do this very moment. Havok, you and the rest of those who have uplifted their voices will not be silenced. Actions speak louder than words.

This ends the first Blog of The Burned with more to come in the near future. Updated whenever the hell I feel like it. Let's see how long this stays until attempts to bring it down, because the only thing going that way will be himself.

Ready to Brawl, Scott Charlotte.

Down With

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scott Charlotte's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013), John Austin (12-13-2013), LJ Havok (12-13-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-13-2013, 08:57 PM

Scott Charlotte....Scott Charlotte....Why does that name sound familiar, ...OH YES! you were the guy I stabbed in the face with a rail road spike some many moons ago that forced you to wear a potato sack on your head.

So you pick a battle with Shane yet you proudly wore that potato sack on your head here before....hmmm, sounds pretty convincing *rolls eyes*

Anyways, if it is not Smoke-man, it is you. I am not in any way shape of form aligned with "the Circle" but I proudly support Shane and have to say, maybe it is time you actually appreciated what does for our company and things may look up for you. Just look at me, I went from being a nobody to US champ because I proudly accepted that Shane rules us with his iron potatoes!

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-14-2013, 03:42 AM

I'm gonna tell you right now. Shut the hell up, Charlotte. You talk about how bad is but we both know you aren't gonna do shit. I am more of a man than you and I am wearing a dress.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-14-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-14-2013, 05:44 AM

(12-13-2013, 08:57 PM)John Austin Said: Just look at me, I went from being a nobody to US champ because I proudly accepted that Shane rules us with his iron potatoes!

Just because you carry a huge chunk of gold stapled onto a dead cow, that doesn't make you any less of a nobody. In fact, I'd say you still are. It's just in this case you're a nobody who likes to suck Shane's dick.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
John Austin (12-14-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 06:04 AM

Oh Scotty, just shut the hell up.

We can all say "Down with " until our we lose our voices, but none of you will ever do anything to take down the mad man.

I had my try at Shane . Did any of you attempt to assist me?

No, I had Dean McGovern only, but where is he now?

Right nowhere to be found.

But he had a pair of nuts, and attempted to take down with me.

As much as we all say we want the Black Circle and Shane to seize to exist, but who's goin' to step up and actually put in some action.?

Exactly what the fuck I thought, nobody.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 06:21 AM

(12-14-2013, 05:51 AM)Mr. Supernova Said: If winning titles doesn't elevate your status to something that matters a bit more than others here Smoke Man, what exactly does in your eyes?

How about making a difference? How about legitimately winning that title that is on your shoulder? How about being at least a half-decent champion in and of itself?

John Austin will lose that title as soon as it goes on the line. If not to me then to the other guy who's in that match, be it LJ, Mystica, or Elisha.

And perhaps you misinterpreted me, Nova. Or maybe I wasn't clear enough. In either sense, what I meant is; just because he has the belt, does that necessarily mean he deserves it? Don't answer that, because we both know that answer is a resounding 'no'.

He did not win that title after a valiant battle of strength against the former champion. He won it after cashing in his briefcase and snaking his way to championship gold. I'm not questioning the briefcase, mind you. Austin's decision to use the briefcase, and at such a time, mind you, left me wondering about his true strength and, really, I just see him as a coward who cannot fend for himself when it comes to a real fight.

Want an example of this? The same round he got out of the Lethal Lottery Tournament, was the same round he and I were teammates. And why's that? Here's why: Because he couldn't pull his own weight. And that, combined with how he had won the title in the first place, made me come to the conclusion that he is a nobody. A punk, and nothing more. And having that title draped over his shoulder doesn't mean a damn thing. Why? Because he doesn't deserve it.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2013, 06:30 AM

(12-14-2013, 06:04 AM)Liz Hathaway Said: Oh Scotty, just shut the hell up.

We can all say "Down with " until our we lose our voices, but none of you will ever do anything to take down the mad man.

As much as we all say we want the Black Circle and Shane to seize to exist, but who's goin' to step up and actually put in some action.?

If I were you, I would be making some sort of effort to build an alliance instead of pissing everybody off.

Most of the people you are ripping have the same goal as you.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 06:46 AM

(12-14-2013, 06:38 AM)Mr. Supernova Said: So do something about it. You think he isn't worthy. Prove it. Where's your challenge to him? Call him out. Show that he's an undeserving champion and a coward. Let your actions, prove your words. Perhaps everyone will listen to Smoke Man more, if he actually steps up and proves something, instead of just bitching and moaning.

Did you even watch the Pay-Per-View, Nova? Did you even see me call him out? That's why I have that title shot, you know. And you say you want me to prove it well, just sit back and relax, and keep your eyes on the Warfare main event.

All shall be revealed.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 06:52 AM

(12-14-2013, 06:30 AM)ljTheSavior Said:
(12-14-2013, 06:04 AM)Liz Hathaway Said: Oh Scotty, just shut the hell up.

If I were you, I would be making some sort of effort to build an alliance instead of pissing everybody off.

Most of the people you are ripping have the same goal as you.

Why do I need an alliance? You have no idea what my goals are. But all shall be revealed soon, LJ. Very soon.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Rodney Tune Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-14-2013, 06:56 AM

Qc thug, I remember that kid. Whatever happened to him
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 10:51 AM

"All Shall Be Revealed" seems to be a very VERY popular phrase, but I just have a strange feeling that the reveals are going to be lackluster..

Smoke Man is going to reveal that he has been working along side the Black Circle this whole time..

Liz Hathaway, on the other hand, is going to reveal what we have known all along..that she is a chick with a dick...you know like Rose Smith.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 10:56 AM

Hilarious.

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-14-2013, 11:09 AM

[Image: 3726775982_2858afcb48_z.jpg?zz=1]

#2: Let The Throat Slitting Commence!

So, after my first blog post hit the site it seems that The Black Circle as well as other "revolutionaries" have begun the pissing contest. I have to admit I wholeheartedly did not expect this turn out. I mean even Barney...or Allison Green showed up. QC Thug even got a shout out! That's shit you can't make up in a million years, the only thing missing is a reply from Gilmour and a duet sung by The Crimson Dong and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! How's tricks Satty? No, I won't stop calling you that in a million years, luckily you'll be around that long.

If there is one thing that can be taken from this response then it is the state that those who do not align themselves with The Black Circle. It seems a large amount of your have gone off the rocker telling everyone to wait and see what you have planned, because it is bigger than anything the XWF has ever seen. You denounce me for what I want to do, because it puts the spotlight off of you from being the voice of your generation that will break down the rule of The Black Circle. Your egos will be the biggest downfall when it comes to solving problems. You don't think of the bigger picture, only yourself. I see myself as having the same faults concerning how this all began from my refusal of taking Shane 's gimmicks and being subsequently fired without anyone taking notice. I walked to the back, got ready to hit the road and was sent packing instead by 's management. At this point in my life I want to make it back to that mountain and climb to the top, but The Black Circle keeps throwing dynamite in my face blowing me off that very same mountain. So, Liz, you know what you sound like to me? A quitter. You tried to push them off the mountain, but you got pushed instead. Complain all you want that you had no help, if doesn't justify that you gave up. You want help now? You've got it, but listen to Havok for God's sake.

Then again it seems your goals have changed and there is no talking to you. You renounce me as someone who stands a chance someone who has been here for ages. So keep making your empty threats that we will see things differently in the coming time. Keep shitting all over anyone else who wants the same thing you wanted, to end what the XWF has become, a Totalitarianism.

I'm no voice of the generation, I'm only a guy who is tired of pretending and tired of not being on the mountain because big guys like and The Black Circle deem me unworthy. It's ridiculous for me to even see Satty where he is. You've truly blown up into a Supernova at this point and there doesn't seem to be any going back.

But do not fret, I am unlike the others. When I say this is going to happen, it will happen. Instead of playing around the mystery of where it will happen, how about I give you an exact time and place. Monday Night Madness. I've gotten myself a ticket to the little event, so I will be allowed in the arena. In fact, front row....Camera side. So the world can see the face of a disgruntled former employee. In fact I am most looking forward to the Main Event and don't think for a second that barrier can hold me. All talk and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

This is different than the rest, this is the true moment where I climb and pull each and every one of you down as I make it to the top. Until next time...and I look forward to hear what each of you think of my second post.

See you Monday, Scott Charlotte

Down With

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 11:14 AM

(12-14-2013, 10:51 AM)ljTheSavior Said: "All Shall Be Revealed" seems to be a very VERY popular phrase, but I just have a strange feeling that the reveals are going to be lackluster..

Smoke Man is going to reveal that he has been working along side the Black Circle this whole time..

Smoke tilts his head to the side, confused.

Aren't you supposed to be on my side or something?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 11:16 AM

(12-14-2013, 11:10 AM)Michael McBride Said: "All of ye' need to shut the fuck up and have a pint. Who gives a shit what Smokeman is doing and the down with the Boss thing. All I hear is talking blah blah blah. Why don't any of you just go and fuck him up or throw his arse off a building or some shit. Blow up his fucking car. None know what it means to be a true rebel. Stop talking and get off your arses."

I'm doing more than the Brit and the harlot. So that SHOULD count for something..And as long as you don't get in my way next Thursday everything should be perfectly fine..aside from the situation.. But I think I have a solution for that.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 11:18 AM

(12-14-2013, 11:14 AM)Smoke Man Said:
(12-14-2013, 10:51 AM)ljTheSavior Said: "All Shall Be Revealed" seems to be a very VERY popular phrase, but I just have a strange feeling that the reveals are going to be lackluster..

Smoke tilts his head to the side, confused.

Aren't you supposed to be on my side or something?

Oh I am.. I just find it hard to trust SOME people..Mainly Liz.

But you have done nothing so far, so it makes me wonder.

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 11:55 AM

That's the point, LJ. You're not suppose to Trust me. No one is.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:06 PM

(12-14-2013, 11:55 AM)Liz Hathaway Said: That's the point, LJ. You're not suppose to Trust me. No one is.

Oh, is that so Miss Hathaway? Are we not supposed to trust you? Why is that? Because if we did, it would ruin your little badass loner chick image?

Or, is it because all you are is a lying, conniving, backstabbing traitor who will sell anyone out for the slightest microcosm of security? A woman without the slightest hint of integrity, content to leech off of the successes of others until they can't produce enough to support your habit? Then, you kick them to the curb for the next cause to join up with.

When, oh when will you come begging on your hands and knees for the Black Circle's acceptance so you can claim that was your plan all along?

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miranda Tigris's post:
Gavin Graves (12-14-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 12:15 PM

Integrity? You say I have no integrity?

Well you may be right, Ms. Tigris, I may be plotting with the Black Circle right now.

Or I may be pulling your leg, and creating my own plan to bring down the Black Circle.

Or maybe this is all just a scam and I am really planning a scheme to take down the Black Circle in one big swoop.

It could be anything, Miranda.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:22 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:15 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Integrity? You say I have no integrity?

Well you may be right, Ms. Tigris, I may be plotting with the Black Circle right now.

Or I may be pulling your leg, and creating my own plan to bring down the Black Circle.

Or maybe this is all just a scam and I am really planning a scheme to take down the Black Circle in one big swoop.

It could be anything, Miranda.

Was that really the most important point I brought up, the one that required such attention, Miss Hathaway? The claim of a lack of integrity? Way to show just how naive you really are. Because you're too simple minded to see where I'm heading with this, allow me to add in a quote to this little discussion, one you should be very well acquainted with, seeing as though you're claiming to either be in bed with the Circle or plotting their demise.

All is fair in love, and war

Is this not a war? The incessant displays of "strength," the claims of superiority, the bickering, all telltale signs of a deteriorating diplomacy, and the next major offensive will be an all out invasion.

Then you rebels can use guerrilla tactics in an attempt to keep the invaders away, ignorant to the truth that they know the environment just as well as you do.

Integrity is truly for the weak, Miss Hathaway. Too bad you fail to realize that.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:23 PM

Except for the fact that you have no team, Liz. You have no one to back you up. And at this point no one cares about your plans.

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 12:34 PM

My point exactly.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:38 PM

Wait..

Oh. You're smart. This could go anyway you want it to..But it won't.

Let's face it you do not have the intelligence to pull something to this magnitude off by yourself..

Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-14-2013, 12:40 PM

Why are you so mean, Lj? Obviously Liz isn't alone. I care about her and I may not be able to help her with everything but I'm there for her.

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:42 PM

Jenna, I'm not mean. I'm just a realist.

Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-14-2013, 12:43 PM

But you said she has no one. Yet I'm here and I'm with Liz.

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:46 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:34 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: My point exactly.

What is your point? That you're naive, and you have no idea what you're getting yourself into? Yeah, that's about it.

(12-14-2013, 12:40 PM)Jenna Silver Said: Why are you so mean, Lj? Obviously Liz isn't alone. I care about her and I may not be able to help her with everything but I'm there for her.

Aw, how cute. You think that your support will help her in any way? That's truly adorable, and incredibly wrong.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:47 PM

facepalm

I meant a TEAM of people who know how to bring tyranny to it's knees.

Not a...twerker.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 12:48 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:42 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Jenna, I'm not mean. I'm just a realist.

...What's the difference?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:52 PM

I could have threatened to kill her, and call Jenna a dumb bimbo..now THAT'S mean..

I'm truthful just not too truthful.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Smoke (12-14-2013)
Jenna Silver Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-14-2013, 12:55 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:46 PM)Miranda Tigris Said:
(12-14-2013, 12:34 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: My point exactly.

What is your point? That you're naive, and you have no idea what you're getting yourself into? Yeah, that's about it.

(12-14-2013, 12:40 PM)Jenna Silver Said: Why are you so mean, Lj? Obviously Liz isn't alone. I care about her and I may not be able to help her with everything but I'm there for her.

Aw, how cute. You think that your support will help her in any way? That's truly adorable, and incredibly wrong.

Thanks! I know I'm adorable! Oh, and don't underestimate me, Warefare lady.

(12-14-2013, 12:47 PM)ljTheSavior Said: facepalm

I meant a TEAM of people who know how to bring tyranny to it's knees.

Not a...twerker.

Ill have you know I have never been pinned and with more training I believe I can make it far. Meany.

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 12:55 PM

My point is besides Jenna all my companions are MIA.

Alexandra Callaway is pregnant.

Mr. Supernova is apart of the Black Circle.

And I'm pretty sure Dean is molesting some kid in Australia.

So Jenna is all I have.

But she's all I need.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 12:56 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:55 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: So Jenna is all I have.

But she's all I need.

[Image: 7045899727_167ab41c5e.jpg]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Smoke's post:
Jenna Silver (12-14-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-14-2013), LJ Havok (12-14-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 12:56 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:52 PM)ljTheSavior Said: I could have threatened to kill her, and call Jenna a dumb bimbo..now THAT'S mean..

I'm truthful just not too truthful.

That's not being mean, that's pulling a Gilmour.

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Jenna Silver (12-14-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 01:10 PM

(12-14-2013, 12:55 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: My point is besides Jenna all my companions are MIA.

Alexandra Callaway is pregnant.

Mr. Supernova is apart of the Black Circle.

And I'm pretty sure Dean is molesting some kid in Australia.

So Jenna is all I have.

But she's all I need.

All of your companions are missing? Well, isn't that just tragic? Now there's no one out there willing to deal with your own naivety and attempt to show you how the world really works. That's unfortunate. Maybe when the world chews you up and spits you out all across the cold, lifeless ground, you'll realize the error of overstepping your own boundaries.

Hate Post Like Post
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:29 PM

"You may be of use to me, Charlotte.

In time...

Hate Post Like Post