Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icy Touch(Nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-12-2013, 07:04 AM

I pushed through the crowded halls, thankful that I put my headphones in as soon as the match was done. It was the only thing keeping me from turning people into…peoplesickles? I don’t know but with some of them not paying attention and slamming into my shoulder, it was best for me to focus of something else. I stopped at the end of the hall, my eyes wide before stepping back a little. Nova’s back was to me and I’m sure if my heart was beating, it would have stopped. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t want to see me, considering I did run from him after the accident…but I silently walked in and took his wrists, pinning him chest first into the wall. My hands tightened around his wrists, hoping he wouldn’t phase through the wall like the night this whole relationship started.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-12-2013, 07:53 AM

The wind picked up and the door to the locker room slammed shut, the sound of ice cracking as it froze the door in place filled the room and I smirked into Nova's neck, feeling him tense slightly.

We both know that you can't keep it frozen once we start. Didn't we find that out in Hawaii after you pounded me into the floor?

Nova's breath caught in his throat and I smiled, nipping at his ear as I raised his hands, freezing them into the wall. My hand's trailed down his arms and his sides, pulling his hips back into mine.

We have time for a round before any of the Black Circle comes looking for you. Not that they would bother opening the door once they hear your screams.

Zak...

We could let the other's watch, make them watch the Mighty Supernova submit to the Black Circle's personal Rape Toy.

I bit down softly on his neck, my tongue flicking across the small bite before pulling away and smiling, watching Nova's reaction's in the reflective ice.

What do you want first? Talking or fucking?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-13-2013, 06:19 AM

Zak walked over with a smirk and pulled off Nova's belt, gently wrapping it around Nova's neck and using it to pull his head back. Nova's soft moan made Zak smile before he kissed his small lover.

You're in a kinky mood.

Zak just growled softly and slid his hands down Nova's chest and stomach before they gripped his hips tightly. Nova shuttered in Zak's cold hands but he still pressed back against him. Zak's fangs dipped into Nova's throat at the same time he pushed Nova's jeans down and slipped his hand into his lover's boxers.

Ah!

His sudden outburst made Zak chuckle as he fed from Nova's throat. Slowly, Zak moved around so he was standing between Nova's frozen arms. With a smirk, he slammed his lips against Nova's while his hand still moved in Nova's boxers. Zak's other hand moved to Nova's ass, gripping it roughly before brushing two claws against his entrance. Nova pulled away and tossed his head back as one real slutty moan and gasp escaped his lips.

I want to hear you beg for it.

Nova's ember eyes snapped back to Zak as if to say 'don't you fucking dare'. Zak just laughed and slowly pulled his hands away.

Beg or I'll leave you here like this.

The ice on Nova's wrists slowly crawled up his arms and came to a stop at his elbows.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-14-2013, 03:26 PM

Shivers ran down Zak's back at Nova's voice, causing the vampire to gasp and moan softly. He didn't hesitate, he dropped Nova and ripped the aliens shirt and finished pushing off Nova's boxers.

God Damnit...

Nova had that damn spark in his eyes, making Zak's eyes flash black before he broke the ice around Nova's wrists and throwing him to the floor. His fangs dug into Nova's throat as he pressed his hips into Nova's, keeping him pinned to the floor.

Nova's hands pulled and tore at Zak's shirt, his back arching and pressing himself tighter against Zak.

Azrael...

Zak lifted himself up and pulled his shirt off before slamming his lips to Nova's.

Do you really want to do this here?

His lips worked their way down Nova's neck, nipping and kissing each inch of flesh.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-17-2013, 07:59 AM

A few hours later, Zak collapsed next to Nova. Both of them trying to catch their breaths as they laid next to each other, Nova's ember eyes locked with Zak's blue ones.

I don't think I'll be able to walk, love.

A breathless laugh escaped the alien's lips right before Zak captured those lips in a kiss. Sweat slicked bodies pressed together as Nova pushed Zak on his back so he could sit on the vampire's waist.

Thought you couldn't use your legs.

A growl dripped from Nova's lips as he tangled his hands in Zak's hair before he pulled the vampire up and slammed their lips together. Zak honestly couldn't remember the last time Nova was this violent after sex. Nova pulled away and Zak couldn't help but moan. Nova's eyes flashed darkly and his fangs had extended slightly. Zak's head was forced back as Nova dug his fangs into Zak's throat, ripping another moan from the vampire, who gripped Nova's ass and thrust up against the alien

Damn baby...

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-17-2013, 08:48 PM

Zak smirked and grabbed a pair of torn up jeans and a black tank top from Nova's closet, Does your throat burn?

He looked over at Nova, who had started clawing at his throat, Yes.

Once Zak had gotten dressed, he threw similar clothes at Nova, Get dressed...We're going hunting. I'll call Lila's grandparents and see if they can keep her a few more days.

You really think I would hurt my own daughter?

Zak froze just as he picked up the phone and he sighed, I thought the same thing when I was changed. That I wouldn't hurt Micah...and look what happened. If I hadn't changed her, I would have killed her. The bloodlust will be too strong the first week to even risk you being near anyone that has a pulse. After that, we can slowly bring Lila back into the apartment but we'll be lucky if you remain focused on your match come Madness.

Nova looked down at the clothes and nodded, slowly pulling them on as Zak rushed around the apartment, shutting all the windows and doors as fast as he could before the wind picked up any scents.

You've mistaken me. I want Lila here but Azrael has managed to catch quite a nasty cold and I would hate for her to get sick and ruin her Christmas. It's only for a few more days and by then, he'll be over the worse of it and well on his way to recovery....Thank you, my dear...Tell her we love her and will talk to her soon.

Zak walked back in and set the phone on the hook, sighing softly before looking at Nova, That's taken care of...just one other thing...

What?

Zak placed his hands on either side of Nova's hips, his lips just inches from Nova's, The blood of every single human out in that city is yours for the taking. No one is off limits...no one. If you catch Lila's scent while you're not in control, nothing will stop that bloody demon from taking what he wants. I'll do what I can to keep you from her and the rest of your Black Circle brothers but...this is on you. We'll hunt Earth first...then you can take us to different worlds for larger game. You wouldn't know if your home planet would know if one of their own was changed do you? I would really hate to deal with any of them because I may have broken some interspace law or whatever.

Zak cocked his head slightly, making Nova laugh out loud. Nova's fangs were longer and sharper than Zak's but...with time, they would shorten and dull.

You look sexy with those baby fangs. Now that the venom's finally taken you...I want to see just what you can do. There's a gang just down the street about to rob a home or there's the woods were you can practice tracking down campers and hunters. Your pick, my sweet.

Hate Post Like Post