Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Paladin Arrives
PaladinChrisHartt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-17-2013, 11:15 PM

[Image: toyotaCenter_07.jpg]

It's Monday and inside the Toyota Center, all is quiet. the floor hasn't even been changed over yet for Wednesday's show. But, sitting by himself at center courtside is 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt. A rugged looking man in his late 20's with shoulder length brown hair. Dressed in jeans, hiking boots, dress shirt and fleece jacket, Hartt looks out onto the court.

[Image: 101210mag-ChristianKane1.jpg]

Hartt: This is where it's all gonna begin. I got here early and thought I'd take a look around. To say I'm eager to get into the swing of things and make waves in XWF may be....an understatement.

But, first things first, I am Chris Hartt. The Paladin.

If you don't know, a paladin is a holy knight from the days of Charlemagne. And from Dungeons and Dragons. They stand for a noble cause, defend the innocent, heal the injured and kick ass when they're called upon to do so.

While I can't speak on my healing abilities, I can lay hands and kick ass with the best of them. I've been an amateur wrestler in school, learned pro wrestling after some trouble in my past left me in a tough spot about where to go next, and when I hit my first big promotion, I won a rather prestigious title in a very rigorous tournament. But, it kinda went to my head and I let myself get carried away and had to step back and re-evaluate my priorities in the business.

I went on a tour with a federation in Japan and discovered what we all go into this business knowing right off the bat, but have to learn to embrace through long hours of matches and discovery of our true performing selves: We do this all for the fans.

Sure, titles and accolades and glory and pats on the back are all great, but at its heart, we're here in this building and doing everything we do all for the fans. We look for the delight in their faces when we hit that big move or manage to get that big win and we ache to hear the echoes of their cheers when everything is over.

I'm here because I love the business. I'm in XWF because I was led to believe that it is the best thing going and I'm here to show everyone that I'm a good fit. I've got a lot of ability and I'm eager to show the fans all the great action they pay to see when they fill these seats.

[Hartt stands up and walks along the edge of the court.]

Hartt: My dance card is already filled. I'm in a Triple Threat match with SC Prodigy and "Killer" Conrad. I don;t claim to know anything about them and they no nothing of me. But they are going to find that when I get into that ring with them, it won't be any kind of blowoff. They want to score a win over me, they'd better bring their best game. There's no end of fight in me and I'm determined to show all of these fans that they can believe in me and what I have to offer. I don't doubt that Prodigy and Conrad are going to be tough opponents in their own right, but there will be only one winner and through determination and perseverance, as well as a great knowledge of wrestling moves, there's a strong chance it will be me walking away from that match as the winner.

[Hartt stops at the end of the court, firmly addressing the camera.]

Hartt: I will prove everything I say and let everyone decide for themselves after that. But, I know my abilities are strong and I got the will to win and show everyone I'm someone to believe in.

That, you can be assured, is the Gods' Honest Truth.

[Hartt walks off camera as the scene ends on the empty court before fading to black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post