Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The end of the beginning (VS. Luca post match)
Stagger_Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-17-2013, 09:39 PM

The scene opens to a dark room backstage. Stagger Jones sits by himself with a cigarette in hand. He is covered in blood, thumbtacks still stuck in his cranium from the brutal scene that took place between him and Luca Arzegotti only moments before. He takes a long, heavy drag drag of his cigarette before addressing the camera.

"Tonight I faced off in a bloody. gruesome match with Luca Arzegotti. A man that had the nerve to call me a loser. A man who threatened me with war, and said I would not survive. Well it looks like now the whole world knows who the survivor really is, and I won't lie Luca, you gave me one hell of a fight, but as far as this war is concerned, you have failed to succeed in the first big battle. What I want to know is if you got as much out it as I did? Did you feel that rush when the thumbtacks pierced our skin? Didn't you feel alive when we shared that moment together? When we fought together and shared each others blood? You know this isn't the end between you and I. But for now, let your wounds heal, for the next time we meet, we will both be stronger. And you will thank me."

Stagger leans back in his chair, taking several drags of his smoke, creating an aura of haze about his body. He runs his fingers through his hair, pulling his bangs back and exposing the bloody mess of his face.

"Now you've all seen what it is exactly that I do. Now I've shown the world my unique set of skills. And now I want to know who's next to learn the lesson I have to teach. Who else want's to feel alive? I know I do. You've got me here now, Shane! You knew when you hired me that I was going to shake things up! Well, Mr. ... Things have yet to start shaking."

Stagger Jones stands out of his chair, drops and stomps out the last of his cigarette before stumbling away, dripping a trail of blood behind him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stagger_Jones's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (02-17-2013)