Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Some Alone Time (Micah)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-08-2013, 09:47 PM

I've made a new out of myself after, Micah told me a few things that helped a lot. I started getting well dressed again, having women fall for me, but there is something different that stuck with me from my change. I suddenly hate the XWF. I hate everyone in it (Like always) and of course I just don't give a damn about what anyonr thinks. But tonight, Its about Mine and Micahs relationship. Its been awhile since we had some private time buts thats what right noe is for I suppose. I want to show her I still love her.

I showed up in front of the manor and knocked five times. I waited a few seconds then decided to ring the doorbell. Sebastian answered the door.

"Ah, Radio. Micah has been expecting you to show up for quite some time now. She is up the stairs and in her office."

Thanks, Sebastian. Hopefully she doesn't hit me some more.

I walked up the stairs and found her office and heard some papers rustling from the other side of the door. I knocked tgen walked in since it wasn't locked.

Hey, Babe.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2013, 09:55 PM

I looked up and smiled, Hello.

I looked back down and sighed, my hand running through my hair. Radio walked over and placed a hand over mine, forcing me to set the papers down as his other hand forced me to look at him.

Michael, I still-

His lips pressed against mine and my eyes widened for a moment before they closed and I found myself kissing back.

That was a plesent surprise.

You're done working tonight. I have more plesent surprises planned.

I smirked and stood, watching his eyes dart down my new body, What's wrong? Do you not like?

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2013, 10:15 PM

I'm not saying I loved you a lot already but...damn do I love you. This body is just...Wow! Makes me want to change my body.

She looked at me with a "you better fucking not face" and I smirked and put my hands up.

It was just a joke. I'm already extremely sexy why would I want to change that? All seriousness though, Im here to be the father I should be. Our wedding is only a few weeks away and dammit I need to act like I love you. That's why tonight I bought some wine, condoms, and a whole lot of oil! The oil is optional but I figured we should try and spice things up. Plus, its not everyday you get to hear about a vampire and alien having sex all oiled up.

She just sat there smiling and had a beautiful shine in them. She looked so damn good. I grabbed her hand and put it inbetween both of mine.

I love you, Micah. I don't know how many times I'm going to say that but I can tell you that even without words I will always love you through life and death whenever that may be. You are my other half, Micah and so If we were to go through a big argument like that again just remember that you will always be apart of me even if you leave. It will always be Micah and Michael. Well Micah, Michael, Mackenzie, and Madyson but you get the point.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-08-2013, 10:27 PM

We don't need the condoms.

You want more kids?

I smiled and kissed him softly, my fingers wrapping around his tie and pulling him out into the hall and towards my bedroom.

I can't have any more kids. I made sure of that.

My arm brushed against the door and it opened. Both of us looked in at the candle lit room, the bottle of wine sitting in a small silver bucket filled with ice and sitting next two two crystal wine flutes.

Sebastian's fast.

I smirked and pulled Michael in, kissing him softly as I kicked the door shut.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2013, 06:29 AM

Son of a bitch! That was amazing! Out of all the times we did that I can honestly say "that was the best."

Radio gets out of bed and puts his shirt and pants back on.

By the way this was just round one. We're doing that again after I take you to dinner.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-09-2013, 07:32 AM

I groaned and sat up, keeping the sheet held up to my chest.

I really don't want to go out. That requires getting dressed like I'm going to a ball...

I pouted and Michael laughed, walking over and kissing me softly.

Then what do you want to do?

Pizza...delivered...and we stay in bed. It sounds better than going out.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2013, 04:57 PM

Sounds good to me. I didn't feel like going to some "fancy" restaurant anyways. It always ends with me fighting with the waiter.

I took my pants off and got back in bed next to, Micah. I grabbed the phone and called the closest Pizza Hut.

Hello? Yes I would like a large sausage and pepperoni pizza. My name is...Mitchell Rafio. Yup, thank you.

I pressed the end button and tossed my phone. Micah put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. So damn smooth.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-09-2013, 09:47 PM

I laughed softly before I sat up, kissing his lips softly and moving away from him.

What are you doing?

Watch this.

I held my hands together and brought them to my lips, blowing slightly as if I was warming them up. Slowly, I pulled them apart and focused on the heat, watching red and gold sparks float around my hands. The small flame that was in my hand changed and started taking form into a small kitten. It sat in my hand and looked at Michael, mewing softly and cocking its head before waving one fiery paw in his direction.

Cool huh? I can do more than just a kitten but...I haven't used it in a while so I don't want to overdo it...What do you think?

I looked up at him, a smile on my lips.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2013, 10:01 PM

I hate cats...We had them all exterminated in my time. They eventually grew into humanoids though so then they repopulated. That whole ability thing is pretty awesome though. I've never seen a creature just be created from the hands of someone and turn out alive. That's really something spectacular.

The cat jumped on me and looked at me. I'm not sure whether it was planning on killing me in my sleep or what but these things creep me out.

This is nice.

What is nice?

Us. Its been quite some time since we spent some time like this together and this night isn't even over by a longshot. We still have plenty to do but first this cat is going to have to get off of me before I whip my fucking pistol out of my pants and blast into oblivion!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-09-2013, 10:10 PM

I bent down, placing hands on either side of the kitten before blowing, watching as it vanishes in a ball of gold and red, Better?

He nodded and I kissed him softly, moaning when his hand tangled in my hair, I haven't done anything like that in a while. I was shocked I could make the kitten.

Michael gripped my hips and rolled us over so he was on top, his head resting against mine.

Are you okay?

He didn't say anything, just smiled and brushed his lips against mine.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2013, 10:22 PM

You just have no idea how happy I am to be with you right now. No worries of any kind, just quality time together and I'm sure you feel the same way.

I planted my lips on hers again before rolling on my back.

Can you promise that you'll stay with me forever? If you promise then ill do the same.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-10-2013, 09:17 PM

I smiled and kissed him softly, Until your heart stops, love.

I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was hard to promise forever since he would die at some point. I could only promise til his death...and I hoped her understood that.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Hopefully that won't be for a long time. I can't promise anything though but I can promise ill stay for as long as I can for you and the children. If it weren't for you and the kids I probably would be long gone by now but I'm here to stay and I'm here to give you everything I possibly can.

Dammit. What am I going to do my disease? The side effects are gone but I know it still lingers and I don't want to bring it up until the time is right. Tonight is pure love and nothing else.

The door rang and I kissed Micah's forehead and threw some shorts on that were near. I left the room to go get the food.

Hate Post Like Post