Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talks and Business (Radio,Zak,Nova)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-04-2013, 08:04 AM

Papers cluttered my desk, organized disaster as Zak called it. Not that it was anything new in my life; it has always been an Organized Disaster. I stared at the contract that Theo had signed and smirked; finally I had that company off my payroll and was able to focus on more important disasters. The check he had signed for $800 million sat on the stack of checks I still needed to deposit. The company was worth another $800 million but I took half for the sex…not that it was really all that good. It was a good reminder why I stayed away from human males for anything other than blood and business.

The door to my office slammed open and a very pissed off Michael stormed across the room. Raising my hand, I looked back at the contract I was reading over; having already set aside the one for Theo. Michael slowed but didn’t stop so I snapped my hand and sent him flying into the couch.

Sit there for a few minutes so I can finish deciding if I want to bother with this deal.

Will it involve you fucking around?”

I took half the cost of the company for the sex. Not that it was any good, maybe for him but I’m really not impressed. Human males are pretty dull and not nearly strong enough.

My eyes looked over at him, humor in my eyes and Michael turned away, fighting back a smirk.

Should I take this? The upside is another $900 million every two weeks…only downside is that it’s a holiday company…not just Thanksgiving and Christmas but every holiday known to man. This is one diverse company…SEBASTIAN!

The door opened again and the man walked in, his normal black jacket nowhere in sight and his hair disheveled.

What happened to you?

“Zak is trying to get the Christmas decorations out from the attic and basement. He’s not the most graceful vampire.”

A loud bang and a muffled 'I’m Alright!’ caused us to look up at the ceiling. I shook my head and handed the taller man the contract.

Let Zak decide what he wants to do with that company. It’s something he would be more interested in.

It will be done, Sebastian looked over his should at Michael, his red eyes flashing slightly, Shall I bring tea?

No. Just make sure Zak doesn’t fall through the floor like he did last year.

Sebastian nodded and left as I leaned back, my neck cracking and a groan escaping my lips.

This will never get easier.

Michael was silent and I looked back at him for a minute before standing and walking over to him. I sat on the table across from him, my hands resting on his knees.

I wasn’t lying to do when said I went to finish a business deal with Theo.

You forgot to mention you fucked him.

I sighed and gripped his thigh slightly, Yes, I did fuck him. It’s also insuring that I can get another favor from him should the time arise. Just as he will also have another favor from me should something come into his playing field that he cannot control. Sex is just sex, it was nothing and it will never become anything.

Micah-

Where am I?

Here?

Who am I with?

Me?

I smiled softly and stood, my hands sliding up his thighs and stopping midway,
Where will I be tonight?

You will be with me?

I leaned in and brushed my lips against his cheek before I nipped his ear softly,
Who am I supposed to be marrying come Christmas Eve?

Me?

I heard his voice crack softly and he shook a little under my hands, making me smile softly.

Exactly, so why are we going to have a fight that isn’t needed. You can listen to that crétin or follow your own heart. If you don’t want to stay with me and help me with the children who are tearing apart the kitchen, then you can take your ring and leave. I won’t keep you from seeing the children but I would want you to be a father first and foremost. We’ve both dealt with a lot of shit from each other, some worse than this. You forgave me for attacking Isaiah…this is what will break us?

I pulled away and sat back on the coffee table, my golden eyes searching his hazel ones.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-04-2013, 11:47 AM

Radio looks down at the floor and lets out a big smirk. He begins to laugh then looks back up at Micah. It seemed like love was in his eyes but it seems like he was thinking somethig else.

Micah, I can't stay mad at you. Especially when he you say that I'm better in bed than the king of XWF. Plus I love you way too much to just walk away from you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have refound my mojo! I love you Micah and nothing will change that. Unless. You go and fuck Nova but that won't happen because...not going there right now.

Maker, I love her new look!

I'm sorry about that whole Alexandra thing. I have no idea what I was thinking, babe. Oh and I want to prove yo you that I really do love you.

Radio grabs Micahs hands and looked into her eyes and smiles. Not smirk but smile!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep bring reality is finally better than your dreams.

Radio kisses Micah for a few seconds and then releases

That was one fof the first things I said to you when I began loving you. It will always stick with me, Micah.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-07-2013, 08:09 AM

A hiss escaped my throat and I pulled myself up, gripping my shoulder, Yeah, I'm alright.

I lifted two boxes and dropped them, watching as Sebastian catches them one-handed, Any others, sir?

I think I got them all out from here. Is Alfred back from getting the tree?

Yes, sir. He returned an hour ago with the tree and it's set up in the ballroom.

You have a ballroom?

I dropped down and took the other contract that Sebastian had, Naturally. It's used for everything from parties to full family meetings to executions.

Nova's head snapped towards me, Executions?

Yep. You should see what I do to the room. Sebastian hates to clean it when I've had my fun.

The young master is quite the messy killer. I believe the last time we had an execution, there wasn't anything left but meat and a puddle of blood. Took us a month to get it clean and another two months for the remodeling of it. Excuse me sirs. I will come get you when dinner is ready.

I nodded and Sebastian walked away, balancing 8 large boxes in his hands.

I know you don't like this lifestyle, love.

What makes you say that?

My eyes glanced over and I sighed, You're tense, like you’re ready to take off like a scared deer. If you don't want to live like this then I would understand if you want to leave or if you ask me to walk away. My whole job is just the executions and sometimes going to the meetings if Micah is unable to go. Now that she has Radio, he'll be expected to take her place if there is any type of problem that keeps her away.

A loud bang coming from the kitchen made me step aside as three flour covered children sprinted upstairs, giggling and rounding the corner towards the back stairs. My eyes danced back to Nova, who stared down at Theo’s contract.

Azrael?

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-07-2013, 07:43 PM

I smiled and set the contract down, taking Nova's hand and pulling him closer.

Stay until New Year's Day and then the three of us will go back to New York. I never cared much for this but it is nice when shit gets busy and you don't have the time to clean or cook...or when ones doesn't feel like cleaning after Luca and Madison.

Nova chuckled softly and I placed my forehead against his, Until then, I'll tell them not to come into our side of the wing if that will make you a little more comfortable.

Nova was just about to reply when the three little ones charged at us and down the stairs

Be careful!

Lila and Mackenzie giggled before taking each others hands. I smiled but Nova tensed.

Azrael...

They...

Nova trailed off, making me look back at the two of them just in time to see Mackenzie kiss Lila's cheek.

Oh...shit...

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-08-2013, 09:45 PM

I would but I already promised Radio that I would take Madyson and Mackenzie for a few hours. Maybe take them Christmas shopping and then a movie. You and Miss Lila are more than welcome to join us later for pizza. He needs to burn off steam.

Mackenzie peaked around the corner and I shot a blue jet of snow at his head, laughing as it turned into a snowball and it smacked his face. He hid and Lila took my hand, inspecting it.

Do it again?

I shook my head and touched the main stairs with my foot, turning it into ice just as Madyson took a step. A snow pile at the bottom of the stairs caught her as she fell.

Keep it a secret? I'm not really supposed to do it.

I smiled and kissed Lila's forehead before kissing Nova's temple and pulling away, opening the door and watching two snow covered little vampires fly out of the house. Looking back, I snapped my fingers and the winter scene vanished. Lila looked sad for a moment but I opened my palm and blew softly across it, smiling as the ice formed in her braid as little snowflakes.

I'll see you later.

Hate Post Like Post