Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 06:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm bringing Sexyback!
N. "Sexyback" Luxenberg

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 03:32 AM

[Image: 529db540b9b82.jpg]

List of XWF Women I Have Slept With

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh

Charlotte Dyson

Liz Hathaway

Ann Thraxx

Jenna Silver

Jenny Alvin

Jessie Diaz

[Image: 677607-tumblr_lu9spjZJWp1qam9e6.gif]

Nathan "Sexyback" Luxenberg dances his way through a crowd of fainting women. Clearly all paid. In the process, Nathan drops his little "list" at the feet of... XWF owner Shane . picks the note up and reads it with his eyes wide in surprise.

Is this your list of women you've slept with in XWF after just having appeared? I'm so impressed, I almost misplaced my potato!

Confused by how the one eyed man could be impressed enough to actually lose a potato, Nathan musters up the courage to respond.

Uhhhh... No. No, it is not! I wrote the list in advance to help feel good about myself. That really didn't prove to help too much when I was too nervous to approach any of them. In shame, I just crossed out their names.

The name is--.

Nathan "Sexyback" Gillback!... I know who you are.

Well, technically--.

A man, looking for sexual replenishment in the XWF, yes?

What does that even mean? No, I was nicknamed Sexyback because of my habit of really... Turning on... The ladies. But that is not why I'm here, though it's likely to occur anyway.

Why are you here, Payback?

It's--... Nevermind!... I'm here because Peter Gilmour and I go Wayba--... Way... Back... We went to high school together. He once joked to me that I should give him the answers to a test and that he would call me about them. I spent three nights jacked up on coffee. Not a wink of sleep, just to hack the school's network and find the questions and answers to the big algebra test for Peter and he... Uhhh... Well, he never called.

Potato in hand, staring into space, Shane responds in a disinterested tone.

That must've been... Heartbreaking?

Oh, it was! But a friend is always there for a friend through thick and thin. Just because Peter didn't call doesn't mean it's over between us as friends. I don't know if he remembers me, but my goodness I remember him! And these Payback and Fatback guys think they can pick on Peter Gilmour? I have one message for all of them! They're WRONG!.... DEAD.... WRONG!

Before Shane can respond again, not that he wanted to, Nathan storms off. A few seconds later, he comes back.

I forgot my list!

He storms off again after snatching the list from Shane 's hand.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like N. "Sexyback" Luxenberg's post:
Hunter Payne (12-03-2013), John Austin (12-03-2013), Theo Pryce (12-03-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013)