Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hell Breaks Loose (RP1)
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

12-02-2013, 08:19 AM

Matthew is seen sitting in a chair, as the camera he got to focus on him, and he first laughs.

Oh man! I'm so sick and twisted! I am! I'm not all there upstairs!

Matthew then stops laughing, and he just stares forward.

Shut up Gavin. Seriously. So you can take shitty jokes from the internet and say them to a crowd of people! Good job! You truly are impressive. And yet, you're talking about beating me? I do have a question... Who the hell are you? Seriously! No one knows you, and you made an appearance at a party and made an enemy, and you think you're the greatest bad guy in wrestling! Listen... Listen to me closely.... In fact, come closer camera.... I want to make sure he hears this loud and clear...

*Pause*

Nobody cares.

I know, this may be shocking to you, but no one actually cares. No one thinks you're fucked up. No one finds anything about you to be unique, or interesting, or scary, or fucked up, or anything. You're a piece of complete, utter, shit, and you're one of those guys who thinks that they're so amazing when they're new. Now, I'm new here too, but I think it's time I knocked you back a couple notches, and by a couple, I mean pushing you off the Metaphorical ladder and making sure you break both legs and both arms so you never climb it again.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to make sure you never climb, or walk, again. It's a fatal four way now instead of a triple threat, and you know what they say! The more the merrier! So now, we have Jenna Silver in it, as well as myself, Solange, and of course, Gavin Lames! I honestly can't wait for this! My first fatal four way... It didn't go so well.... But hey!

Solange, I have nothing to say to you, simply because you're so big of a joke there's no possible way I could make fun of you any more. At all...

And Jenna, you know, no bad feelings for this match. If you need a "Superman"... Just call me ;)

Alright, that's it for now. I'm sure some fucker *Cough Cough* Gavin Graves *Cough Cough* will say something so I have to make another promo, but fuck it. For now, let's just let hell break loose.

Edit Hate Post Like Post