Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meeting
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-23-2013, 01:10 PM

(OOC: Felt like writing something and this is what came to mind.)

The scene opens up outside of a mansion in Cambridge, MA where we see Barney Green, dressed in a green suit with black shirt and lime green tie , standing next to a door. He nervously knocks on the door. The door opens and Roger Green, Green's father appears. Roger, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, goes to speak.

Roger: So the big bag of piss and wind finally failed and is looking for somebody to bail him out. Well, Sorry but I am not helping you. You were nothing more than a failure, you .

Barney goes to speak.

Barney: I never failed. I may not be the best at what I do but I entertain a lot of people.

Roger: I am sure you do, fudgepacker. Why did you even come here? You look like Penguins long lost brother.

Barney: I came here to finally confront you. You never gave a damn about me. You caused the rift between Robert and myself. You never supported anything I did.

Roger: Everything you did was stupid and a waste of time. That wrasslin' shit isn't gonna put food on the table.

Barney: You created me. I was the sperm that survived. That must irritate you. The fact that I went against the Green name and did my own thing. You wanted me to be some stuck up socialite that talked about how rich he was. I busted my ass off and got noticed. It was a different story when I was a millionaire living in Las Vegas. Did you enjoy spending my money?

Roger: You were finally headed in the right direction. I as a father was proud of you until you entered that lowbrow business of wraslin' which is all fake. You just do it because you get to touch other men.

Barney: You never could stand the fact that I am bisexual. I openly admit that. I admit my flaws. Let's take a look at your flaws. You focused on Robert. He was supposed to be your meal ticket. Future Quarterback for the Patriots. Right, Dad? Then, He gets a freak knee injury that ends his career. Yet, You supported him and ignored me. My real father was Norm Green.

Roger: You are just like him. He was just like you. A failure.

Barney: Don't you dare talk about him like that. He was the only one that ever gave a damn about me. He was the one that was happy to see me. You used to leave me handcuffed to the radiator like I was a mere afterthought in your life. You are just bitter because I managed to succeed against the odds and became a household name and practically a legend in Boston. I may never be the best at what I do but I give it all I got every single night. You are just bitter because he left me his money and left you nothing.

Roger: Keep telling yourself that you walking STD.

Barney: Yeah, I have syphilis but you are the real dick in this matter. I am the one that you wanted to see crumble and fail. I don't accept defeat. I find a way to keep going. I will drop a bombshell on you. Robert and I are somewhat cool. I figured out that you must feel dark and empty inside so you like to lash out on people. One day, You will get old and die. You will be stuck in the hospital on a respirator trying to breathe and I will visit you. Just to prove that no matter what you tried to do to me, I still succeeded. We are done here. Bye.

Green walks away as the scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Jenny Alvin (11-23-2013)