Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Messiah Complex(RP #4)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-27-2013, 09:44 AM

XWF feed fades into LJ Havok standing in the interview area with a microphone. He looks aggravated, and he strokes his beard and paces a little bit until he returns to the a stationary position.

John Austin has been such a thorn in my side that I am now dreaming about him! In this dream, I tried to make sense of what was happening..But when I woke up, I said never mind. I knew it was a dream because that would never happen in reality. Reality is that when the true rapture of souls happens, good will be in control of it. Evil will just be waiting to pick up the scraps. The weak will be left behind. So all of the people in the audience and at home who listen to John Austin, do not let him fool you. Power does come within, but it comes from your soul..Your soul belongs to the universe. It does NOT belong to the dark forces.

And I have to right a wrong so to speak. I never tried to be a hero to the fans. I just try to set an example. I show them how to be strong, and always believe that things will be okay no matter what the world throws at you. John Austin still seems to thing that he and his "savior" holds the power of the world.. I said in my promo the other night that the world is being controlled by the dark forces.. Good wants it back. And miracles do happen when you call the Almighty. Eli James IV taught me so much just by getting in my head. You see people like John Austin hunger for power even though they know they will never get it.

He has this thing about him though..He is very articulate much like everyone else who worships the Devil and is in the public eye. The difference is that he doesn't hid his affiliation so most people cannot and will not trust him.

We as believers rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because the universe has promised to take care of us. Which brings me to my next point

John Austin does not realize that I love him as a neighbor. He does not realize that I do not have it in me to hate. Having hate in your heart is the same thing as inviting evil in to live with out paying rent. I'm better than you, John. But that doesn't mean that I condemn you. There is still time to turn your life around. You may be scum. But you are a sinner and the Almighty loves sinners.

Speaking of scum and and unwanted guest... Luca Arzegotti's buddy Supernova. His affiliation with that piece of shit was his first mistake upon arriving here. His second is having that Television title..We all know that TV is basically a parent to millions of children around the world and a mind-numbing agent to the adults. So I ask you people in the audience and at home, do you want an extra-terrestrial to lead you into the New Year? I would sure hope not, because for all we know he could be working with John Austin's "savior". There are similarities between extra-terrestrials and demons. Both can use a host as a mouth piece, the thing is that most of the time the two things clash. One talks..well demonic and the other talks about love for mankind. However sometimes those things flip which leads me to believe that they are the same entities. Therefore I do not trust being in the ring with Austin and Nova at the same time. Nova's track record isn't squeaky clean. Look who he is aligned with.

Let us rejoice with our heads up towards the sky for the day that the Modern Day Messiah prophecized is coming fast. Whether it is this Wednesday or the 7th of December winning that battle royal, LJ Havok WILL be the television champion before the New Year. Pay close attention, I'm going to prove myself.

LJ Havok walks off suddenly to go get ready for his match as the feed fades to black.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post