Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where my demons hide (3/3)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-27-2013, 07:39 AM

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway in her room alone with nothing but her thoughts. No Ms. Hathaway, no Elizabeth, no Cole, no Sarah, no one. Liz sits up and stares into the camera.

Ya know, when I first came into XWF, I never would've thought that it would be like it is. I kne it would be wild, crazy, but not this crazy. I've seen it all in my short time of being here. I've seen it all here. I've seen a woman come in here, wreslte naked, and completely dominate. I've seen the greatest weight loss in the history of the world. I've seen a good friend kidnapped. Man, it's been one hell of a ride.

This isn't a goin' away speech, oh no, this is a ... State of the XWF Speech.

Not really but you know.

Last Monday, I had my first Main Event match in XWF History. It was me and Smoke Man vs. Two thirds of The Wildcards, in Jessie Diaz and Tri Bute. I did what I had to do in that match, but we came out with a loss.

No no, I didn't tap. Smoke BitchMan did. HE lost, I didn't lose. But I didn't expect anything less from Smoke Man. I mean, the highlight of his entire career was winning the FTW UFO Championship. The lowest of the low in titles here in XWF. Oh come on, even Matthew Mitchell won that, and he sucks monkey tits!

Smoke Man, you're afraid. You're afraid to not lose to a girl, but lose to me. Yeah you can lose to Jessie Diaz, Alexandra Callaway, and Ann Thraxx, no problem. But when it comes to Liz Hathaway you must win!

Why is that Smokey? Why is the inevitable future such a nightmare to you. Because we both know that I'm gonna win. After your display of skills at Madness when we tagged together (Smart Move, Paul) and got completey smashed, it's certain that you don't have the skills to beat me.

So when I beat you at Lethal Lottery 2, just accept your loss. GGNORE.

No scratch that, I can beat you in a rematch. Because you're like the Jacksonville Jags, and I'm more of the New England Patriots. That means that I am better than you, it's clear.

I hear the Shane is going to be in your corner, while Dean Moxley McGovern is gonna be in mines. That's why you're so afraid of losing to me. Because after I beat you, Shane's gonna be upset, and not give you your daily butt fuck. You need that daily butt fuck to happen everyday. And after that happens, nothing will be the same.

Dean, your in my corner. I haven't seen you in a while Dean, so what's up? 9/10 you're probably molestin' a child right now, but that's cool. Nothin' wrong with that. Just don't forget to show.

Oh and I almost forgot, Luca Arzegotti. Luca, you tryed to "send me a message" I assume by attackin' me after my match. You must be out of your damn mind, Luca. Because the only thing you did was make my urge to hurry up and end Smoke, enhance. After I'm done with Smoke, I'm comin' after you Luca. I need you to know this because I don't wanna pull a you. I don't wanna "sneak" you when your back is turned. I want you face to face, in that ring.

Lethal Lottery is comin'. Smoke Man, we're gonna meet in that squared circle in a Rub a Dub Dub Match. Yeah, that's the match Shane approved of for Lethal Lotto. Must've been high and eatin' a potato when he came up with that, but I'll never know, and will never really care.

Liz Hathaway, Smoke Man, get ready Smokey.

You too, Luca.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post