Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You saw what?!?!(RP3)
Gunner B.Layfield Offline
Semper Fidelis

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-27-2013, 06:30 AM

I had made my way to Ava's house. Mama Joe wrote the address down for me. I parked my car across the street and made my way to the front door. I knocked and waited. After a minute I knocked again. Nothing. I gabbed the door knob and turned it. It was unlocked. I didn't like that. So I moved slowly into the house. I shut the door quietly. I looked around and saw no one. So I made my way slowly into the living room. The T.V. was on and a fresh cup of coffee was on the table that was in the center of the room. Okay, well someone was here and they just poured a cup of fresh coffee, but where was Ava? Mama Joe said she lived alone. So it had to be her's.

So from the living room I made my way to the kitchen. Her car was in the driveway and it didn't look like anyone broke in or anything of the sort. I noticed a pile of letters on the kitchen table and went through them. This mail wasn't phone bills or credit card statements. No they were threats. Someone had been sending Ava threats of harm and death. Shit. I hope I wasn't too late. I kept on reading the letters, some were written in blood, others they used magazine clippings. As the read some of the letters. I felt cold metal on the back of my head and then heard the cocking of a gun. No, it wasn't a handgun. I could tell by just the sound of it. It was a double barrel shotgun.

???:"Hold it right there. Put your hands up and turn slowly. I'll blow you head off if you try to make a move."

I knew the voice. It was Ava. Good. She knew what she was doing. I felt the metal being taken from the back of my head. I did what she said to do. I turned slowly with my hands in the air. When I finally turned and was facing her. She relaxed and set the shotgun down and hugged me around the neck. I didn't say a word and wrapped my arms around her.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Okay, what's going on. I'm pretty sure you don't greet all your guests with shotguns to the back of their heads. So, tell me what's going on."

Ava:"Well I'm sure you could guess, seeing that you were reading the letters. Someone is trying to kill me because I saw a murder. I don't know how they found out where I live, but they been sending those letters and even nailed a dead rat to my front door. Gunner, I'm scared. So that's why I haven't been going to work this pass week."

I turned back to the letters and looked them over again.

Gunner B.Layfield:"And you can't go to the cops. They even sent you black and white photos of the Longhorn, Mama Joe and....ah shit even me. This is bad, but that doesn't mean they will win. Whoever this is has to be someone who will lose a lot if you go to the cops about the murder. So they are going to kill you before hand."

Ava:"I know when they are coming. It's today. I don't know what to do. I don't want to die."

Tears started to run down her cheek. I turned and pulled her into a hug and held her. She buried her face into my chest.

What Ava and Gunner didn't know was there was a car parked outside. Three men sat in the car talking and plotting.

Hitman 1:"Okay, so you all know what to do right? Kill the girl, in and out. Then we burn the house down."

Hitman 2:"Got it"

Hitman 3:"Yep, let's get this bitch. I'd like to get this done fast. It's my kid's birthday."

The men checked their guns before getting out of the car and shutting the doors behind them. They made their way to the house. What they didn't know was their was a Marine in the house.

I looked up from hugging Ava when I heard the sounds of car doors slamming shut. I let her go and made my way to the living room and peeked out the window. Three armed men were making their way to the house. All masked and carrying just handguns complete with suppressors. The way they were moving told me they were not trained one day bit. It was a shitty hit team. Of course they wouldn't send in their best guys. They thought they were only dealing with a woman. They were about to find out how wrong they were.

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed the shotgun. I checked it to see if it was really loaded. Yes it was, but it's an old habit to check of the gun had live rounds in. I looked at Ava.

Gunner B.Layfield:"I need you to go up stairs and get under the bed. Bullets will be flying and I don't need you hit. What I need is to know where the extra ammo is."

Ava didn't say a word and walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a box of shotgun shells. She handed them to me. I set the box on the table and started to put shells into my pant's pockets. Ava gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was guessing for good luck.

Ava:"Don't die on me. Please."

Gunner B.Layfield:"I won't. I still got to beat Damien Callaway into a bloody mess."

She ran to the stairs and up it. I took in a deep breath and let the air out slowly. It was time, time to show these guys what happens when you fuck with a Marine's friends. Death is sure to follow.

Singles Record
0-0-0
Tag Team Record
0-0-1
[Image: GBLSig_zps62fe741b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post