Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Texan Bar fight.(RP2)
Gunner B.Layfield Offline
Semper Fidelis

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-26-2013, 11:42 PM

A funny thing happened when I was going into a fight. It didn't matter if it was a bar fight or shooting at Taliban. I played music in my head to pump myself up. So as I was making my way to the fucker that hit the woman. I searched the channels on my mental radio. I had a good memory when it came to songs, I went through a lot as I was walking closer. I finally settled with "Onward To Victory" By Icepick.

This song fit perfectly I thought. I was going to take out all my anger on this guy, just like I was going to do with Damien Callaway at Lethal Lottery. My training kicked in as I was walking up. First thing I did was assess the situation. The man I was going to hit with the pool stick had a leather vest with a patch on. He was an outlaw biker for sure. He had two buddies with him, they were outlaw bikers as well. All three were fat and tall, but not a fat as Peter Gillmour is. So these meant I had speed on them. Action? Hit hard, hit fast, hit first.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Hey fat fuck."

He turned his head in time to meet the pool stick going across his face. The sound of breaking wood and the sight of splinters flying made everyone stop and look. The biker's two buddies looked at their leader down. The took the other end of the pool stick and jammed it into one of the biker's Adam's apple. He went down holding his throat trying to breathe. The third biker reacted and swung a right hook. The blocked it using my left arm and swung the pool stick to his knee, he fell down on his knee. I then grabbed a beer bottle and broke it over his head. I stopped and looked around, no one else was getting into the fight. I slowed my breathing and looked at the girl who was getting up now.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Hey, you alright? He didn't hit you too hard did he?"

Before she could answer. Someone was on a table speaking. I turned to see a cowboy talking.

Cowboy:"Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw, we got our selves a good old fashion Texan bar!!!."

All Hell broke lose when the cowboy just jumped on someone. Everyone started to brawl. I picked up the girl in my arms and ran over to behind the bar with Mama Joe.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Ah shit, what ya going to do now Mama Joe?"

Mama Joe:"I don't know, but I know what you're going to do. You're going to go check up on Ava while I deal with this."

I was about to say no, but she gave me the glare of death. I didn't say another word, turned and went right out of the bar. While I was getting into my car, I heard a shotgun blast. I hope she didn't just shoot someone. Then again. It's Mama Joe.

Singles Record
0-0-0
Tag Team Record
0-0-1
[Image: GBLSig_zps62fe741b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post