Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
pre-shitty stipulation promo pt. 2
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2013, 12:06 AM

[Int. of John Madison's house in San Diego, California.]

What has Nova done?

Nova spins his body around to face John Madison after John was blown up after ingesting a mysterious potion.

Madison

"Well?"

Nova's eyes are bulging as he gets his first look of the new John Madison.

Mr. Supernova

"Uhhh. Wow, you look great!"

John's legs come into view and we notice that they are very feminine looking.

Mr. Supernova

"I cant believe it worked! But John, how are you going to explain yourself?"

John Madison sits down on the floor next to Mr. Supernova and we get our first look at the new him.

Yes, it would appear as though the new John Madison is a 5'4", 120 pound blonde bitch. John has all the working parts of a lady, except for the voice. The voice is still the same.

Madison

"What's there to explain?"

Mr. Supernova

"Shit! Your voice-- it's the same... I knew there was something that I was missing. Anyway, you look great. Sorry about the voice thing, I think I can still fix it."

Madison

"Fuck it, I like my voice anyway. The body isn't too bad either, I suppose. Hey, how would you like to be the first to hit this?"

Mr. Supernova

"What?"

Madison

"Well, you're the one who made this possible. I feel like I owe you something. Come on, come put your tiny space dick inside of me."

Mr. Supernova

"No thanks... John. If you're still calling yourself that."

Madison

"I thought about Joan or Janet. 'Janet Madison.'"

Mr. Supernova

"Yeah, those are good names."

Madison

"Nah, fuck that. I'm still John Madison, and I'm going to fuck everyone in my group."

Mr. Supernova

"Wow, okay. "

Madison

"Calm down, Nova. You'll get your chance. Feel how soft my pussy is."

John takes Nova's hand and places it on his/her vagina.

Mr. Supernova

"Nice... One question, John. Why are you doing this exactly?"

Madison

"I like to have fun, Nova. No one provides me with competition so I'm forced to amuse myself. Plus, I needed a new look."

Mr. Supernova

"Well, congratulations, John. I'll be seeing you."

Nova exits the building.

John takes a good look at himself in the mirror which is splattered with blood and scraps of flesh.

The king admires himself as he examines his fully nude self.

No more scars from the wars and the wrestling matches that he participated in; smooth flesh from head to toe.

John felt a new wave of energy come over him.

He couldn't wait to debut his new look at Lethal Lottery. He would not only debut a new look, but a new match as well: the First Blood Bury Alive in Shane 's Feces Match. Just by looking at the name alone, we know that this is no ordinary match. It is a match filled with blood... and Shane 's feces.

Why Shane feces?

Perhaps John picked Shane 's feces because he feels as though being buried under six feet of Shane's poop is fitting for all of the XWF superstars. Shane hurls poop at all of them and they accept it with open arms. Poop like the Lethal Lotto.

You know how many Lethal Lottos John Madison has won?

Zero.

Guess how many briefcases he's had to use to get where he is today?

Zero.

Yet here he stands today as your King of the XWF. He truly is the greatest XWF superstar of all time. Can you blame him for going great lengths in order to challenge himself? John Madison is now a tiny woman, and she is waiting for you all to make the foolish mistake of coming after her.

Tell yourselves that John has lost her mind.

Tell yourselves that she is a weak, defenseless woman.

Because that's what she wants.

John will be waiting like she has been for the past eight months. Waiting for someone to take the bait. She's got a six foot grave and a dump truck full of Shane 's shit to spill on whoever is foolish enough to accept her challenge.

Theo Pryce will bleed and be buried in 's shit on Wednesday in celebration of his membership with The Black Circle. John is excited, Theo is excited, Shane is shitting himself with excitement, and we hope that you are too.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-27-2013), Matthew Mitchell (11-27-2013)