Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Realization(RP #3)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-26-2013, 05:48 PM

"Like memories in cold decay. Transmissions echoing away. Far from the world of you and I. Where oceans bleed into the sky."

LJ Havok was being drawn to this light. And at this moment it seemed more than just a light. It was a force that LJ could feel tugging at everything around him. His mind said to follow, but his heart and soul were confused. Something was telling him to go back, but at the same time something was telling him to go forward. Step by step his anxiety grew to where he couldn't hardly bare it.

As he crept closer he saw what appeared to be a giant TV with beams of light shooting from it. People were going through the television like it was some sort of a force-field. LJ thought to himself rapidly. LJ takes over to the fixture and jumps towards it and is bounced off like he is made of rubber. He sits there for a moment. He thinks to himself once again.

"This all seems biblical, but this does not seem like the work of God."

It's because its not, LJ. This is a soul reaping. If you think hard enough you will know why we set it up to be like this.

John Austin appears behind him and LJ stands up.

To look like an alien invasion..

LJ Havok could feel all of the muscles in his body tense up. He knew he was right.

Exactly. Television is an ultimate tool that our world uses. They were all herded like sheep to this exact point. There are two more in the states alone. You cannot fight this. You failed. You failed the human race.

What about you, John? Where do you go after this? Really think about that question. If all humans are expendable, what makes you so damn special?

Everyone has their notion of a "devil" backwards. These people were weak. Through the Fallen Angel I have true salvation.

I pity you..I pity you because you haven't read your biblical text thoroughly enough. This is just one battle in the war between good and evil. There are warriors amongst us.

John Austin laughs sinisterly and steps closer.

Look around you.. The only warriors are on the winning side.

LJ Havok looks around him and there are seemingly thousands of people surrounding him with weapons.

Join us! Havok, you have no choice. Join us or death!

LJ stands there for a moment looking around cautiously.

Go fuck yourself!

LJ Havok swings at John Austin and he once again disappears into thin air. LJ turns around and the whole company opens fire on him. LJ felt as if he was instantly dead. But then he felt life return to his body...............

He sits up in a cold sweat. He hops out of bed and looks out the window to the other apartments across the street.

[Image: CheapVacationHomeRentals.com-New-York-Ci...entals.jpg]

Everything looked normal, but he still wasn't sure. He walks into the living room and Chris is sitting on the couch watching television.

Cut that shit off!

Chris Mancini looks up at him surprised.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Not really sure. All I do know is that I am never EVER buying weed from our neighbor again. The shit was laced or something.. You disappeared, John Austin was doing satanic shit, and the whole world was going into a giant t.v.

Chris looks at him with a confused look on his face and LJ sets down in his chair.

Don't read too much into it. That dream sounds like it was caused by the marijuana and it just amplified things in your life.

I suppose your right. It was out there.. I just need to witness to more people.

LJ gets up to go outside presumably.

No. You need to mentally prepare for your Television title match tomorrow night.

It's for the television title?

Yeah. You've know that since last week.

Shit. Okay well I guess that's what the dream meant...

LJ Havok sits back down and gets comfortable.

Fuck it. Cut the TV back on. What are you watching?

I was about to watch the re-run of "Family Guy"...Apparently they killed off Brian.

LJ Havok looks at him with a pissed look on his face.

Them MOTHERFUCKERS!

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post