Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Headless Horseman Offline
Lies!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2013, 04:36 PM

A beautiful tabletop of hand crafted Mahogany with a glossy finish. The hand carved legs of the table resemble very slender horse legs complete with hooves that appear to be authentic attachments. A black glove comes into view followed by the black sleeve of presumably the Headless Horseman. He is gently running his gloved finger along the edge of the table and starts to speak in a much more normal pace than previous recordings.

Headless Horseman: Is this what it feels like to touch the edge of a blade?

The hand pulls away from the table and the camera follows it over to a battle axe that is upright, held in place in its stand. The gloved hand slaps and jams into the edge of the blade repeatedly.

Headless Horseman: Or is this what it feels like?

The hand eventually loses one of its fingers as this mashing of the limb into the erected battle axe blade continues. The blade cuts into the middle of the hand, right between the knuckles and finally the entire arm is thrown into a bubbling vat of stew. The Headless Horseman grabs the camera and turns it toward himself to reveal that he is wearing a brand new mask. In fact his entire body looks to be a part of this mask which has black, smooth skin and a very long head. The mouth is huge and has large teeth but beyond those teeth there seems to be another smaller mouth. Some loose slime collecting in the mouth finally begins to pull toward the ground like molasses.

Headless Horseman: I've taken a man hostage who very much is reminiscent of Mr. Natural in my humble opinion. I would like to explore the psyche of a man driven by Mr. Natural's goals, fantasies and desires. I would like to see if I can terrify a man of such a mentality with my new mask.

The Headless Horseman flicks a light switch and what was once a dark room with only a table and axe visible now reveals itself to be a glorious torture chamber with mirrors for walls and golden trim along the ceiling, floor and doorways that all have matching mirrored doors and golden knobs. The center of this chamber contains a man inside of an over sized bird cage. To the left of the man is a table with a pendulum over it. To the right of the man is a device that plunges a wooden dildo into a person's ass as they're strapped in a bent over position on a log. Another person is required to get on a bicycle seat and start riding it, turning its wheel which is attached to the wooden dildo and controls how fast it enters and exits a person's cavity.

The Headless Horseman lurches toward the cage as the man inside -- a middle aged African American wearing low, baggy jeans and no shirt -- begins screaming at the top of his longs in pure horror. His eyes nearly bulge from his skull as he backs up as far as he can against the cage wall. The Headless Horseman opens the cage and rips the screaming man out of it, grabbing hold of both sides of the man's head and just diving mouths first into that black face. The Headless Horseman's mask appears to have fully functioning mouths as both the large and small mouth inside of it seem to be gnawing away on this man's face. His muffled, garbled cries for mercy slowly drift away as only the splats of blood and flesh on the ground can be heard alongside the chewing sounds which are similar to a large dog eating raw meat very quickly and breathing heavily. Those smacks and slaps and that grinding sound of teeth ripping solid chunks of meet from bone.

He finishes his meal and drops the now lifeless man who has has both of his eyes devoured and the majority of his face turned into a chewed up mass of bloody meat.

Headless Horseman: What will your course of action be, Mr. Natural? How will you stop me from introducing you to the same fate as this man who just a few hours ago was driving a Lexus and wearing diamonds alongside his exotic wife. Did you get a look in the man's eyes when I flicked on these lights? That's the look of a man who saw his wife murdered in cold blood and fed to an animal that escapes sane description. Imagine seeing a two-headed hound of hell with burnt tissue instead of fur and enormous teeth that resemble and are as powerful as pure iron. Imagine coming to terms with that while inside of this man sized bird cage, just waiting for me to come and eat your face.

He kicks the lifeless body aside and takes a step toward the camera.

Headless Horseman: Give your love to Solange before you come to the ring Wednesday evening. I'm going to shatter your bones, spill every fluid inside of you onto the canvas, smash your testicles into an unusable "patty" of mashed up flesh and pubic hair, and then I'm going to eat your face.

Closer to the camera as he says louder...

Headless Horseman: I'm going to eat your face.

Edit Hate Post Like Post