Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Know Thy Enemy (RP #2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-26-2013, 03:18 PM

The screen is black for a moment before this is shown on the screen for a few seconds:

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles...." - Sun Tzu

The text fades out and the XWF camera feed begins, and we see Andrew Morrison on a catwalk in the rafters in an empty XWF arena. He is in his black hoodie and pants and he has his hood up and hair covering his face. He is leaning over the catwalk railing looking down at the ring, he begins to speak

"If I know thy enemy, and know myself, I need not fear the result, ah, Sun Tzu, the master of war, thus is the truth. It is this that I could into Warfare and I climb into that Elimination Chamber with five other men, all who I have either stepped into the ring with or I have done my research on. I used to be a man of few words, but now, I stand before you a different being, and I have plenty to say about many of you."

Andrew looks at the camera and runs a hand through his beard, brushing some hair from his face and smirks

"The one they call Payback, perhaps he is the most dangerous..."

Andrew laughs almost uncontrollably as he says that and then stops and speaks again

"Honestly, this Payback is the biggest fraud I have seen or heard since that punk Swift Ion released "Best Of" DVDs. He comes in here, running his mouth as if he were already a champion. Congratulations, Payback, you beat the shit out of Peter Gilmour. Been there, done that. When I did it, I was in it to win a match and I took care of my business. You went in there running your mouth trying to end his career, and apparently after 60 powerbombs, Gilmour is still here. So I take your word about as much as I take one from Swift Ion. A load of bullshit. And just because you are juiced and a bigger wrestler than I means little. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, Payback. And I intend to make you fall flat on your face, along with all the others."

"Wyatt Reynolds, as someone who does not even know me personally, you have a lot of nerve running your mouth saying what I should or should not have done with my past, or what I should or shouldn't do with my present. Why, have you ever been in my shoes, Wyatt? No!? Then, who do you think you are, to come in here, still a relative newcomer, to tell me what I should believe in, what I should do with my life, and that I am supposedly weak!? Newsflash to you, Wyatt, there are enough "preachers" and "men of God" around here. Maybe you have heard of Eli James? At least he has won around here and has proved himself, so in a way, he has earned the audience and privilege to tell those under him what he thinks. Just as I have been here for quite some time, and I have been in some big matches before and I have paid my dues around here and will continue to do so, more than you, so why don't you step into the ring and ATTEMPT to show me how "weak" I supposedly am and try to beat me in that ring, and then maybe you will earn the right to try and play mind games and talk shit about one with whom you truly do not understand and one you do not know. Trust me, Wyatt, you WILL know who I am when I get finished with you. You will see which of us is truly the "weak" one. For I AM strong, Wyatt, for I have emerged from the hell of the past and shall bring an era of destruction and pain to the present and the future, and you will see whom is truly weak very soon."

Andrew lowers his hood and clears the rest of his hair from his face and proceeds to walk down the catwalk closer to the camera and kneels down and looks to the camera and speaks

"Steve Davids, you used to call yourself a psychopath, and yet now all I have seen you do is cry and whine almost as much as Peter, and "attempt" to play mind games with your opponent by saying how you would go out to a celebration of "mashed potatoes and chicken". Wow, the "psycho" is really scaring me, why he's going to KFC after the match. I mean, are you and Gilmour related? Do you both secretly have a love affair with poultry? Honestly, Steve, ever since I've been here, I've heard of how psychotic you are, and I have seen so little, why as pathetic as Gilmour is, he at least has the balls to at least step into the ring and "attempt" to show the world how much of a "madman" he is. Why, how long did you disappear for, Steve? Months? Times have changed, Steve-O. You are no longer the threat you once were, and you will see what a real psycho looks like, when I take you and throw you through your own pod and leave you where you belong, in a corner, crying like a little bitch!"

"Hunter Payne, it seems you finally grew you some balls and got rid of that loudmouth bitch of yours, and now you are going around telling the world how you are straight-edge and better than us, and you even have a little group you are trying to parade around. Why, has Vince McMahon called to sue you for copyright infringement yet? You surely are no "Best In The World", Hunter, why if it wasn't for your ex-wife and Crimson Dong, your ass would have been gone from this company long ago because I would have ended your career. And now, as "fate" has it, we meet again. Though this time, Hunter, you have no one to save you but yourself, and that will not be enough. Perhaps, I should invite your ex-wife to watch you get torn apart in that cage, or perhaps, I should arrange a live podcast! Why, it would have ten times better ratings than any of your shitty podcasts ever had. A raYne promo had more entertainment value than your podcasts. Trust me, I will be very entertained when I get done with you."

Andrew yanks the camera away from the cameraman, and carries it with him as he walks and climbs down the catwalk and to the arena floor, he then sets the camera on the barricade and sits on the steel steps, he begins to speak once more

"It would seem I saved the "best" for last, hm? Why, what would Peter Gilmour be the "best" at? Eating chicken parm like he was the second coming of Joey Chestnut? Crying and moaning and making excuses like he was Swift Ion? Shedding weight and begging for attention like he was raYne? Bitching and running his mouth but with so little to back it up other than his numerous title reigns, many of which were either short or flukes. Why, he tells the world he will "kill" us all, and "maim" us all, and yet we are all still alive, and in relatively good shape, so congratulations Peter, your a horrible liar. Just as your a horrible liar about your so-called woman, whom if I remember correctly, certain XWF employees have shown the world evidence that she was in fact a man! Yet, you continue to deny and defy this? Why so defensive, Peter? Ah, perhaps, you are hiding something huh, Pete?"

Andrew laughs and runs a hand through his hair

"You know, it seems to make sense, Peter. You always cry, and moan, and bitch when you don't get your way or you aren't holding gold. You use to eat like a fucking pig, but then would turn around and be so sub-conscience about your weight. "Don't call me fat!" "I'm not fat!" So you run and get plastic surgery, and yet you STILL cry and moan and bitch when you don't get your way and you tell everyone, men and women included to suck your "dick". I have it all figured out, Peter. Not only is Rose a man, but perhaps Peter, you are really a woman!"

"Ah, are you pissed yet, Peter? Why, it would only make sense, you bitch and moan like you were on a cycle, perhaps you are! You are defending your man! It is actually, almost, a beautiful thing."

Andrew chuckles and runs a hand through his beard

"Ah, Peter, let's all face it. I did that to get a rise out of you. Because it is so fun and easy to do. Because you are such a pathetic excuse of a champion, of a fighter, or a man. You write checks with your mouth that more times than not you have failed to cash, and the few times you have managed to, why, it has either been fraudulent or sheer luck. Why, Michael Radio was five times the champion you have EVER been. Why, Peter, you have fell at MY feet. You fell to whom John Madison refers to as "a piece of shit". Why, that would make you below shit, Peter! Why, what the fuck does that make you? You fell to one who has not even held a championship as of yet. You denied it for the longest time, but we all know who the better man was, and the XWF shall who the better man was. And who the better man will continue to be. The "Era" of Peter Gilmour as the "King of the Deathmatch" or the "King of Xtreme", your pathetic reign as a pathetic excuse for an Xtreme Champion will come to an end."

Andrew picks the camera up and holds it close to his face, as if the camera were Peter Gilmour and speaks almost in a whisper

"I know thy enemy, Peter Gilmour. I know who you are. You are one of the biggest whiners in the history of this company. One of the biggest piles of shit in this company, and one of the most pathetic excuses of a champion. I hope you are pissed at me, Peter, I hope you come after me, and you blow your fuse and run your mouth and give me your worst, because I know that is what you will do, Peter. That is who you are. And I know who you are, therefore I do not fear you. I have never and will never fear you. And I do not fear the result. If nothing else, I know that the result of this match will include a new Xtreme Champion. I will make sure of it. Why, you may very well be looking at the next XWF Xtreme Champion, Peter. YOU know it, and I know it, and it is making your blood boil. Let it. Because when I am through with you, that blood will be on my hands and all over that Chamber and when it is all said and done, I will leave you in a pile of ashes and dust. The "era of Gilmour" will go down in flames, and I will watch you burn."

Andrew smirks as the camera begins to fade

"I know thy enemy..see you soon, Peter."

the XWF feed ends

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
(11-27-2013)