Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Brain Salad (Finale)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-26-2013, 05:19 AM

Why maybe it's you?

Did he choose you? or did you choose him?

We open up in a dream sequence of sorts. The sounds of blood curling screams can be heard through the blue haze that fills the room you are in. You turn to your left and then to your right and see no ends up escape in sight. You move forward but only go a few feet. You realize that blood and human remains cover the dirty disgusting floor. Out of the haze, you see a man walking towards you. You slowly edge your way backwards, hoping for a last ditch effort in escaping but then your back slams up against the wall. You look up and see written on the ceiling in blood, the words "I am in hell, please help me!" ...The silhouette of the man is creeping closer and closer. His voice begins to fill the cold damp air.

You beg for him. You stick your hands out in so called praise and worship his name and what does he do, not a fucking thing. You waste your precious time on this man and he gives you nothing in return except a false sense of security. Well I say fuck that, come join me in the darkest depths of the world. You don't have to worry about what will happen to you in the after life, join me and all the pleasures of the world will be in the palm of your hands. My savior doesn't disappoint you. You call his name and he will answer. You have trouble, well just turn to him and he will make all those troubles in your sad pathetic lives go away. All you have to do is accept him into your lives like so many have done and you will be set for a eternity.

Say the word and I will be yours. Just like I have told LJ and Nova, say the words and your lives will be set for a eternity. You see, I marched through the bloody shores of hell. I battled through the lost souls of the damned with fist after fist and when I finally made it to his altar and felt his fangs slowly rip into my flesh, I knew right there I was born again. No longer did I have to worry about life's simple problems of what bill to pay or how much gasoline is at the local station. Finally I was able to breath a sense of relief. You can do it too, just like LJ and Nova will do. They will either accept his name and be in paradise or they will die in the flames of hell.

The image gets closer and you see it is John Austin dressed as the evil satanist. You try to find some sense of escape but you end up falling down to your knees. The blood covers your knees and hands as you try to get back up to your feet. John extends his hand towards you to help you up but you second guess if to accept it. You grab it but suddenly you feel a great sense of pain. A chain has extended from the hand and has pierced your flesh. You scream out in pain and beg for Austin to let you go but Austin denies your request. The piercing smile grows upon his face and you know you are in trouble now. There is no escape in sight and you look up to the sky, hoping your God can help you.....

Don't be scared little one, enjoy the feeling going through your veins right now. This is what your heroes will be feeling in a couple days. They dare defy my name and mock the man I worship. Well see, what they don't understand is that after being reborn-ed, I feel no pain. I actually rather be in pain because when you are in pain, you are truly alive. The more you feel, the better it is. It is almost orgasmic you know? ...Follow me into the shores of hell and warm your kindle body by the flames. Watch me take away the souls of the men you worship and when I come out the victor, don't say I didn't warn you. When you see the blood coming out of Nova's mouth, don't say I didn't warn you. When you see me inflict so much pain and punishment on LJ that he cries for his false God...DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!

John begins to drag you with the chain still attached through your hand. You slide across the dark, damp, disgusting floor. You try and grab on to what you can to stop him but your fingers give away and all you can do is scream out in pain. As he drags you along, you begin to notice giant spikes placed into the ground, one by one and in a straight line. On the top of these spikes, you can see the heads of former opponents that Austin has defeated like Matt Lennox, Alexandra Callaway, Kale Hartman, etc. The spikes have impaled through the heads. Suddenly you feel that you are in the air, wondering what is going on, you scream at John to put you down. You land hard on a cold concrete slab. The chain releases from your hand as you lay there paralyzed. You try to move but Rigor mortis has set in.

This is the altar of hate I have spoken of and now you are one step closer to paradise. Don't worry and don't fret, the pain will be over soon enough and the pleasure will begin. This is what LJ and Nova is missing out on. Your so called heroes....

SUDDENLY!!!!! you hear a demon like scream come out from the darkness followed by heavy breathing. You try to move but you can't. You use every last once of energy you have and nothing. Tears begin to fall from your eyes as you know this is the end. The sounds move in closer and closer. His image appears with his mouth open and ready to cleanse your soul....

[Image: satan012111_zps4049c527.jpg]

He moves in and goes to bite into your flesh. You scream out in pain. In the distance you can hear John Austin laughing like a hyena. This demon begins crushing every bone in your body and as you suffer through this pain, you look up into the sky and ask your God..."WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!"

Just then, you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was all just a dream. You look over at your LJ Havok and Supernova posters that hang on your wall and hope that maybe, just maybe, they can defeat this evil and vile man. You go to lay your head down on your pillow but you don't close your eyes because if you do, it starts all over again.....

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
LJ Havok (11-26-2013)